Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,574 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (94353 Views)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by EricMason(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ni&a u going down with your carrier, you just played yourself I swear, bad skills
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Harwoyeez(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Shameless
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by piperson(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
his prick his business

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by chyima(f): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Am sorry about his tomorrow,he killed the future with his bare hands
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by stankezzy: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na them AF. ...., cone heads

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by shorlla(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
This guy is mad..
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dis guy jst successfully ruined his life, buh I think he's tryna reach out to an ex or prolly he experienced a silly breakup and he's tryna get his ex jealous buh should that be d case, then he's a certified buttwad

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Rebuke: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Watz d essence of covering his silly face. Smh
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
U are mad...... Even in my own state pls wat z his IG name
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
angry angry

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
U are mad...... Even in my own state pls wat z his IG name??
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
u dey made for what you just say sooo

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by network22: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mad he goat.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by boomssey(f): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Radarada!
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by hisgrace090: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
He is bold enough to admit what he and many are into.
Not new at all.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by igwedubai2(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
igwedubai!!!! this guy is dentin the name of Yoruba.kai copper for that matter
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
MizTyna:
That is probably not his picture or even true. The person behind the account might be trying to get the guy in the picture in trouble
It's good that you're giving him the benefits of doubt. I like the way you think.

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Stupid boy, please get him arrested fast before he destroy these girls lives.

See as e do mouth like Mike Ezuruonye
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by daududaniel(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
His a fool.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by obinna58(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Only zombies believes shit like dis

1 Like

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by MizTyna(f): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

It's good that you're giving him the benefits of doubt. I like the way you think.

Abi? The alternative is mind blowing na
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by ifycent2: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
MR.MAN....

Keep on tieing your destiny down...

Note: At last, don't even in your life ask GOD *WHY ME..........* when your mates are making it in deir life.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mayowa? Hmmm... The only yoruba guy that served with me in my ppa was also a randy goat. Coincidence or setup?
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
No be afonja
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Take am!

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
now i know ur brain is as tiny of that of an ant......

Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Sanchez01: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Louiscutedude:
U are mad...... Even in my own state pls wat z his IG name
Just search 'Mayowa Official' or search using the hash tags. I'm reporting the perv via the NYSC handle on Twitter.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Sent4rina: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Graduate of doom... He will meet his waterloo sooner than later.
Can somebody tell him that HIV is real.
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Jalubarika(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
E
Re: Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
They should flog his useless pen.is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers / NYSC Anthem / Army Arrests Female Soldier Who Was Proposed To By A Corps Member(Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.