Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,440 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:27 PM

Wow Mr UK Nigeria And Miss One Nigeria Releases New Stunning Shoots - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow Mr UK Nigeria And Miss One Nigeria Releases New Stunning Shoots (667 Views)

Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project / Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos / Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow Mr UK Nigeria And Miss One Nigeria Releases New Stunning Shoots by fancyhandsome(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Reigning Mr UK Nigeria King ifezue Uchenna Emmanuel and Miss One Nigeria Queen Adaobi Okafor embarked on a hot but yet sizzling shoots to mark the festive season.

The duo was spotted at the orphanage home some months back in Awka, Anambra state where they launched their collective pet project themed "Feed the orphans" as well visited the prison yard in onitsha to donate food stuffs to the prison in mates.

This time around, their shoots has been the talk of the town as they both sizzle and look alluring with a colour red and white depicting love and Harmony spreading everywhere in the country at the moment .

http://www.modelssphere.com/2017/02/must-see-mr-uk-nigeria-and-miss-one.html?m=1

Re: Wow Mr UK Nigeria And Miss One Nigeria Releases New Stunning Shoots by fancyhandsome(m): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
more photos

Re: Wow Mr UK Nigeria And Miss One Nigeria Releases New Stunning Shoots by Elkay3: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Different sides to same rubbish. That's my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence On Divorce From Husband,brad Pitt / Kim Kardashian Puts Her Titts On Display / c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.