Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) (47307 Views)

Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / How Instagram Ruined My Self-Esteem - Actress, Rosy Meurer Shares Touching Post / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by LatestAmebo: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Actress Rosy Meurer who came into limelight a few weeks ago after she was accused of being Tonto Dikeh's husband's side chick, (which she has since denied) just got a new Land Cruiser SUV as a birthday present to herself. Sharing photos of the car on IG, Rosy wrote;

"Come and see what the Lord has done, I vowed to serve you for the rest of my life. New age, New car...My life savings went down for this but I'm happy. I gat me... Quite happy #SelfMade #MotherPride"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQix3FFlEJR/?taken-by=rosymeurer

[img]https://3.bp..com/-dcwfHXNd0LY/WKSuGkVKQfI/AAAAAAALr1s/qPK8f1SzQrQq9vLgOAcqkLYW7eNlnv5lgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/churchills-alleged-side-chick-rosy.html

5 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by LatestAmebo: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
See her sexy bikini birthday photos

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/rosaline-meurer-pa-to-oladunni.html

Vaseline squad oya
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Una sha want Tonto to die of jealousy, unestablished rumor and fear of the unknown grin grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by veekid(m): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2017

prolly as Val gift from mr Churchill

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by buygala(m): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
She use her life savings buy Land Cruiser sad

It's obvious she is now on a Churchill "Scholarship" cool....because na only person wey don get one new sure source of income fit pull dat kind stunt in her right senses smiley

She must be a very bright student smiley

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by BrownCookie(f): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Uncle Churchill.. #wehdonser

We see your handiwork.

Ina agbali...!

66 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Clearly bought for her by Tonto husband ..na him dÉ™ like Land cruiser vx

56 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by directonpc(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Women sha... I wonder how they make money to afford these things.

Take some seconds to see my works at http://7rl.in/phome you will totally love it.

14 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Omo olosho work don dey pay o

31 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hahahahaha life-savings indeed. You can lie ooo. All the gifts Tonto were getting are now relocating to this.....other room....LOOK HERE ROSY...if we want to yarb/mouth person(s) like you on Nland we re all one like bread and butter... no wailers no zombies...so be careful with the way you spend your life savings in this reception period.. in all Tonto has made that guy Churchill real popular right now. I never heard of him before until he married her. He's now a celeb

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Seems like 'Karma' has been delivered to Tonto through Dhl Express service angry. "Life savings" ko "Lifesavers" sweet ni angry

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
which your life savings?

Swear sey na your life savings you take buy that ride

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Congratulation..money is good
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hmmmm alashewo ti gbajoba

9 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Epositive(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
aunty totoh dickeh! which way nw?

#breakup #positivevibes

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by icebird25(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
life is all about the money

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wait o, you mean to tell me her life savings went into buying a land cruiser ?? Na wa for your sence o. Abeg who here dy wear pampaers ?? You never ready talk

5 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Life savings on a car? Well, you laboured for it and na your money, spend am as you like

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by ojun50(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
That is why has a guy u jst need to becareful with nigerian girls

14 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by sholay2011(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
lol@ '#lifesavings #selfmade' grin

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by OOOS: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Churchill has paid. Issorite

12 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by softMarket(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Tonto will die of High BP grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by fbtowner(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
dis olosho don double her hustle

double your hustle no time for ngb*ati ngb*ati

some ppl lashing the babe ask them for their own car na ngb*ati ngb*ati u go dey hear

lol
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by dacovajnr: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Which Life Saving? You fit take your life saving buy Car? undecided Churchill @ work undecided

27 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by saintdennis(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Omo olosho work don dey pay o

Honestly the way things are going ehn...ehn pity my future kids generation, sex-for-money will be the 'norm'

Seeing free toto will be like winnings the lottery.

And yea it really pays...most of them earn more than entry level bankers

14 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by JewelRegi(f): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Savings ki
Pls tell us the truth
Buh if it's truely ur savings, congratulation
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by youngjoy(f): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
home breaker , karma is watching you sha

7 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by ladyruby: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Life savings on a car. Gbagam
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
WILL YOU KEEP KWAYET.... HIW MUCH ARE YOU GETTING AS A PA

that's the fruit of your labour, and we know the tools you used for the work

15 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Did I hear you quite right, you mean YOUR LIFE SAVINGS, BITCH WATCH YOUR BACK. KARMA WILL SURELY VISIT SOMEDAY. meanwhile where were you working I mean Chevron or which Bank where you Managing or Do you work in CBN. Oniro rada rada ....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kennedymac(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
see them ashawo!!!!!

Nice ride tho

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' / Flavour Might Have Wedded Sandra Okagbue Secretly. See Why / M.I Abaga Visits Diamond Bank Headquarters Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.