Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,184 members, 7,780,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:31 AM

Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" (33479 Views)

Buhari: I'm Not Ready To Meet nPDP Members / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by LivingHuman: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari, in a tweet, this evening said he is grateful to Nigerians for wishing him good health. He also thanked the senate leaders for paying him a visit to London.

He tweeted:

"I thanked them for visiting. I'm also grateful to Nigerians, Christians and Muslims alike, for their prayers and kind wishes for my health"

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/831963571118546944

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/buhari-im-grateful-to-nigerians.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lol, is there another Nigeria or it is this one I'm in. Bubu wake up, they prayed for your death

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by babyfaceafrica: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na iPod yoot wish you bad..God pass dem

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by nrexzy: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
My able president enjoy ur vac..... even God rested who r you not to rest?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by GoodMuyis(m): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
na payin dem wan make you payin oo
Wake up
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by auntysimbiat(f): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
abi now..
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by MosD: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
I could catch an irony in the tune of the tweet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by maberry(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
We hear
Buhari I am not a fan of yours but I don't wish you dead
Just come back and finish your work so that your zombies won't say "if only he had not died... if only he finished his tenure, he would have done better"

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by keepingmum: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Baba dem say u no sick naa....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Durosure(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Baba Help. before i start selling RMB N1OO/$

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by lifezone247(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
MosD:
I could catch an irony in the tune of the tweet
same here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by SmartMugu: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Zero.

Using twitter for the Bubu we know is like asking a taxi driver to learn and apply advanced calculus, macro-economics, forensic accounting , complex organic chemistry, super-advanced physics, or any level of fiscal analytics within a few hours. This can lead to additional sickness for him and still keep him away from his job.

Nigerians are smart people, just say Femi or Garba twitted that, definitely not Bubu.
Trump tweets, Bubu waits for updates from those that can read, write and help him pass messages across since only a few understands him when he talks.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Harrychocoberry(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hahahaha...wow this is a new one.
I never knew this Man can Joke o...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by oshe11: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Really
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by OgaInnocent(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
2019 is too far. Mtcheew!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by riczy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
D man day like hu resurrect, abi u reincarnate?
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Worksunlimited: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oyind17:
Lol, is there another Nigeria or it is this one I'm in. Bubu wake up, they prayed for your death

And they are still praying...

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by darfay: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Truly liers can never have a good memory. Is it not the same people that told us that the man is fine and OK. That he only overstayed his vacation. Not coming out in public to admit that he his sick.
Shame on lier Mohammed
Shame on apshit

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by ALAYORMII: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
This game is getting boring

Make a televised appearance and not some silly pictures here and there

12 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Hardeysolution(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good health sir.

And to bad belles, how na

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by johnstar(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
U must die

U will never go unpunished

Traveling, wasting moni, wt happened to d doctors in Nigeria?

And u lied to Nigeria dat u only travel for holiday

For lien u will die

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by davodguy: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na lie

The guy don die. This pix was taken in front of my house grin

PMB died in January and was buried in Saudi Arabia

The above comment was made by a yiboo colleague in my office. She even wanted to bet with her salary that PMB can never return to Nigeria.
I'm still wondering why the Igbo hate Buhari this much?

Majority of the Igbo are Christians and I know the Bible preaches love, even for your enemies. I wonder the kind of bible they read. May be theirs is Aba made.

To wish a fellow man death is evil, talkless of your leader and president.

May all those that pray death for PMB have others do same for them too.

And may all that pray good health for him have good health and long life too.

Viva Africa
Long live Nigeria
God bless our president
God bless all well wishers too

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by somehowpenis(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Worksunlimited:

And they are still praying...
seriously still praying for his death

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by hobermener: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
R
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by koms: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by hobermener: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
johnstar:
U must die
shocked shocked shocked shockedgrin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oga it be ilkw say your absence better pass.....just dey there but make u no die

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Delusional much?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by mars123(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
They want make you die o...na lie!

but tbh people are praying for you especially the Muslims, the Christians not too much grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by OKorowanta: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
How long will they feed u with lies?
Why are humans so stupid?
So nobody has told u the truth that over a 100 million Nigerians want u dead?

19 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" by Senorprinz(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
i don't know which is more useless, between arsenal and the nigerian economy.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.