Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother (966 Views)

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
just from what is going on downstairs where i live, the shouting and rants just about 30 mins ago which is between a son and mother who came for baby sitting(omugwo) and d next thing I heard was "Mma u are leaving my house tomorrow, from what I could hear the amebos living in d boys quarter, the woman is finding fault in everything her daughter in-law does.
Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by xendra: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
please y'all should stop! stop comparing wife and mother, they are two diff people in your life to play diff roles.

the man probably already knows his mother.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by chuks34(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
I can't love my wife more than my mother.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by SINZ: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bro, a man leaves his immediate family and harken on to his wife inorder to start his own dynasty. If his mom and his wife don't mix, should he rather send his wife home and live with his mom?? The logical thing to do would be to send mumcy home so that peace can reign.

Moreover, I thought its the brides mom that comes for omugwo?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by johnson232: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
xendra:
please y'all should stop! stop comparing wife and mother, they are two diff people in your life to play diff roles.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in comparing both...animal.. undecided
Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by xendra: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
johnson232:

your generation ...animal
Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by johnson232: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
xendra:
your generation ...animal

Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
xendra:

for me if I marry my mother won't come in between me and my wife.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by johnson232: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
chuks34:
I can't love my wife more than my mother.

Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
johnson232:

it has not reached to this
Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by johnson232: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
SINZ:
Bro, a man leaves his immediate family and harken on to his wife inorder to start his own dynasty. If his mom and his wife don't mix, should he rather send his wife home and live with his mom?? The logical thing to do would be to send mumcy home so that peace can reign.

Moreover, I thought its the brides mom that comes for omugwo?

Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by xendra: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
johnson232:

be like say ogun dey kill you and your generation never to be born. take your time o!
Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by johnson232: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
it has not reached to this
Honestly sir nothing serious...just persiflage... cheesy

Nice to meet u sir, how is merlin?
Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
johnson232:
Honestly sir nothing serious...just persiflage... cheesy
Nice to meet u sir, how is merlin?
fine
Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by dhardline(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Motherly love and the love one has for his wife are two totally different things.

For me I think my wife will have the best mother in law, she'll probably even tell people about her. Cause the way she treats my brothers wife especially when she just joined the family I almost got jealous sef lipsrsealed. Mothers love makes them really real good advice void of personal interest.
But wife love na special cause even the Bible said love your wife as Christ loved the church. If you understand how Christ loved the church you'll know that the love you should have for your wife must be very deep and intense and continuous.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by genitori(m): 1:53am On Feb 16, 2017
xendra:

What do you mean the man knows his mother already?

Nobody on earth can love one more than one's mother.
When I say mother I don't just mean the woman who gave birth to one but I mean the woman who did not just gave birth to one but who also brought one up to make one who one is.
Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by genitori(m): 2:01am On Feb 16, 2017
Tell me, if one can love you at that age - baby --(the age when the child can be most disturbing) to the time one becomes independent, whose love for you can be more than that ?
...except God.

In case one don't know the difficulty in bringing up a child in good character (even in what ever character), go ask one's mother.
Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by genitori(m): 2:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Waytin the girl still day do for that house way the mother-in-law no like you?
Abi she no know 9ne of the rules in marriage? "if either or both of the in-laws no like you and you don try to make them like you e no work, off your shoes and put dem on top your head with your bag make you run the race of your life for your life to your papa house.

NB: These are my points if view; oppositions are welcome.

I rest my case!!!
Re: Can A Man Ever Love His Wife More Than His Mother by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 16, 2017
Yes its possible.

(1) (Reply)

Mastubat*ng May Be Declared "An Act Against An Unborn Child" / Danish Aid Worker Celebrate Her Husband / Ladies, Would You Say "Yes" If Your Man Proposes Without A Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.