Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:00 AM

StupidYorubafool has been Finally Arrested - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / StupidYorubafool has been Finally Arrested (765 Views)

Man who raped a chicken finally arrested.(pics) / Pastor Drinking And Kissing, assaulting His Housemaid Finally Arrested (video) / Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

StupidYorubafool has been Finally Arrested by StupidYorubaFool: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
oh yes I've been finally arrested by the Lord.
everything that has a beginning must have an end.
an end to all stupidity
an end to all tribalism
an end to all foolishness
an end to all forms of rebellion.

Isaiah 55 vs 6-7 : seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near. let the wicked man forsake his way and the unrighteous man his thoughts and let him return to the Lord and He will have mercy upon him and to our God for He will abundantly pardon.

my priorities has been changed As God Himself has used His Strong arm of salvation to arrest a sinner like me.

I've got no other choice but to follow the Lord Jesus Christ cos He is the Most indispensable aspect of Human life.

no time to create useless threads again all in the name of pleasure.
the change has come as I return back to my Father and my God.

I pray His salvation arm extends to you all as the end might come soon either through death or rapture but choose this day whom you will serve but as for me I have decided to follow Jesus.
His Mercy has been so exceedingly great beyond human description an His love so inexpressible.
He has not left without a witness in that He did good by giving us food,shelter, peace, life and protection and good health etc.(Acts 14 vs 17 and 17 vs 25b)

heaven is real, hell is real. the flesh won't give us gain, that handsome boyfriend or currvy girlfriend wont save us from God's eternal wrath. let's all repent and turn to the Lord and be assured of safety during judgment.

bye all... deactivating my account right away.

the Lord be with you all.

1 Like

Re: StupidYorubafool has been Finally Arrested by AfterEarth(f): 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Glory Be To God ... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: StupidYorubafool has been Finally Arrested by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Failed troll

1 Like

Re: StupidYorubafool has been Finally Arrested by McBrooklyn(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2017
cry
Re: StupidYorubafool has been Finally Arrested by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 16, 2017
shocked shocked

Anything related to Bible verses.. Plz move it to Religion & leave Romance sextion to all the lovers grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Reasons People Have Sex / Chidimma Okeke(ex Miss Anambra) Drops A New Song"friends"after Her Cucumber..... / How I Caught My Cheating Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.