Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him (44767 Views)

Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Adesua Turns Banky W To Cameraman In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Unbeliever(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Kellibae:

Her primary school was in ghana .
She lived in italy and spain. And visits london from time to time.
I dnt know what u mean by "shez living fake life"
Tho. Im only laying emphasis on why her accents changes which she dnt do on purpose
I'm currently on holiday so I watch the show a whole lot believe me, apart from the fact that she's playing a game I watch her daily interactions with other housemates. Her name might not even be Gifty, she's just too fake and I noticed that from the very first day they got into that house. And if she's so educated and well traveled why does she commit so many grammatical errors? I believe a persons accent should be unique based on your mother tongue, and a language you have mostly been exposed to. If accents are meant to be switched that means I could talk with about 10 different accents daily based on languages I have been exposed to.

3 Likes

Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Kellibae(f): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2017
Deeypeey:

ehen?...so banky w is noh a popular nigerian artist?
...and just so u know,I dont really know most Nigerian artistes..cos I dnt dig their songs..buh the f**ck,I know Banky!!..aw can u be a nigerian youth and u claim u dnt knw Banky.....and u r noh deeper life noh eleha...and u dnt live under the rock...moreso fr sumone who schooled in Ghana...pls,spare me the bullsh*t joor!...m even explaining...its so obvious ds is #forminggonewrong

Lol pls im tired to reply o.
Gifty only did her primary school in ghana.
She lived in spain and italy dats why she dnt kno banky maybe.
Banky is popular yes even outside naija
but u cant compare his popularity to that of tuface psquare or wizkid outside nigeria.
So she could be right
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Jodha(f): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2017
Why are people not commenting on the fact that the biatch she doesn't know Falz the bahd guy.. Why only banky?

Please someone should tell me the nominated housemates for this week... Biko undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by ayokellany: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2017
emeijeh:
I'm really shocked that guys dedicate their time on this senseless BBNaija
#smh

They called it naija, yet the programme is in South Africa.
You mean they couldn't find a suitable place in Lagos or abuja to air this show?!

There's no suitable place in Nigeria since its not a govt programm. Any one with a brain will understand you do not need an inverter to power your apartment in South Africa. Electricity never goes off, imagine watching BBNaija n light goes off bcoz of the failure of PHCN does that not bring bigger disrepute to the country ? You wailers should wail your govt to perform n not wail a biz initiative owned n financed a private individuals to death. They owe you nothing concerning where the show or how the show is held.
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Kellibae(f): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2017
ollah2:

You see how dumb you are. So USA speaks better English than Canada and Australia? She switches accent which is extremely meaningless. If truly she lived in diff countries, does that mean she has to switch accent everytime?
She lived in different countries yet she can't construct a sentence devoid of mistakes at the young age she is.

She claims to understand French yet she asked Debbie is what she said was local or international French.
She claims she finished with first class second class and third class.

Only a dumb fellow will back up a completely dumb person. Now I know why you are trying so hard to defend her.

SO U DONT KNOW CANADA IS IN AMERICA grin grin

Wen i say u are dumb u have proven my right.
Blive me i didnt finish ur senseless write up.
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by ba7man(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2017
Kellibae:

Pls read my post well and read slowly.
If u cant comprehend.

BtW. Living abroad doesnt guarantee u speaking good english. Except u lived in britain or usa.
Gift lived in different places spain and
Singapore..Only visits london time to time with her mum. Asian dats why u see her accent switchi from time to time which she dont do purposely.
Na exactly all the lies wey Gifty don talk you come repeat for us here.

Gifty acts and sounds like she's been based in a hood in Onitsha all her life.

That girl lies too much so if you weren't her neighbour in those countries she claims to have lived, just keep quiet on her case.
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Noble11(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2017
ollah2:

One can be entertained without listening to series of lies, fake attitudes, sluttish behaviours et al

Bisola who has a 7 years old kid and TTT who has a wife and 2 kids has been kissing,cuddling and fingering,I believe that's not a sluttish behaviour but holy behaviour...besola was even talking of bringing vibrator into the house to satisfy herself yesterday that's also holy behaviour...smh
YOU NO HOLY PASS MY BROTHER( in 2Face's voice)
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Kellibae(f): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2017
ba7man:
Na exactly all the lies wey Gifty don talk you come repeat for us here.

Gifty acts and sounds like she's been based in a hood in Onitsha all her life.

That girl lies too much so if you weren't her neighbour in those countries she claims to have lived, just keep quiet on her case.

please i dont want ajegunle engish here.
Quote me with good expression.
Else i wont reply u.. unsmart guys turns me off.
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by chillbabe(f): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:
Gifty is dumb, unintelligent, stupid and most importantly a local village hoe.

She doesn't know Falz neither does she know BankyW, I am sure when she gets evicted the bìtch will say she doesn't know big brother undecided

Thank God Sunday is almost here angry
because she does not know these ppl makes her a hoe? How? I dnt know mister Nigeria either or falls. When i met MI i didn't know him also and i had to work with him on a project. He was not even offended. Maybe she really did not reqonize him.
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by ollah2: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2017
Kellibae:

Wen i say u are dumb u have proven my right.
Blive me i didnt finish ur senseless write up.

Holy God. What kind of a disgrace are you? Why are you this senseless and clueless? No matter how you try talking to a dumb person, they will ensure they bring you down to thier level.

By your logic, Canada is in USA right? How does my comment correlate with where Canada is located? Ma'am you are extremely dumb and everybody right here knows that.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Deeypeey(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2017
Kellibae:

Lol pls im tired to reply o.
Gifty only did her primary school in ghana.
She lived in spain and italy dats why she dnt kno banky maybe.
Banky is popular yes even outside naija
but u cant compare his popularity to that of tuface psquare or wizkid outside nigeria.
So she could be right

eehs like u dnt understand...its not cause she said she didnt know Banky dt ppl r vexing....true,u cant know me everybody(I personally,dnt know dt Mr. Nigeria of a guy)....buh when u claim u dnt know Falz(who is arguably the most trending male artiste in Nigeria right nw)...even if u dnt listen to his music,his skits are all over instagram...please,as long as u r a nigerian,and u r a youth,and u r a media person...dere s no way,I REPEAT,THERE IS NO WAY u ll noh ve heard of him,or read abt him,or cum across his news online,even if u r in diaspora.... owk,u dnt knw Falz..we pardon dt...
...buh Banky W?!...who is even a bigger name than Falz both home and abroad....abegii...stop defending the obvious...almost everybody cnt be wrong at the same time....Gifty is a forming brat...didnt we see dt picture that guy shared...dt pic shudnt be more than 3yrs..5 at most,does dt background look like a foreign country to u?...except of course it was taken in Ghana....pls u ppl shud stop playing on our intelligence joor,Gifty's friend or whomever u r....
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by ollah2: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Noble11:

Bisola who has a 7 years old kid and TTT who has a wife and 2 kids has been kissing,cuddling and fingering,I believe that's not a sluttish behaviour but holy behaviour...besola was even talking of bringing vibrator into the house to satisfy herself yesterday that's also holy behaviour...smh
YOU NO HOLY PASS MY BROTHER( in 2Face's voice)

Dude, don't be deluded. Bisola doesn't know TTT is married with kids. Bisola sees TTT as a matured guy and considering his age, it's ideal for her to think she's found a guy. Bisola told biggy that only TTT got the wooing game right.

Kindly provide the video where TTT fingered Bisola. Yes, she said she forgot to bring her vibrator to the house. They will be there for 3 months depending on hown far they progress. When does using a vibrator to relieve yourself become a sluttish attitude? Perhaps jumping to different men is the ideal thing to do.

Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Deeypeey(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kellibae:

pls clear the air on this statement...which of the Americas are u talking about?
North,South or The United States
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Kellibae(f): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
ollah2:

Holy God. What kind of a disgrace are you? Why are you this senseless and clueless? No matter how you try talking to a dumb person, they will ensure they bring you down to thier level.

By your logic, Canada is in USA right? How does my comment correlate with where Canada is located? Ma'am you are extremely dumb and everybody right here knows that.

grin.
U ar d dumbest person i have ever seen here.
So u dnt know canada is in america? Nothern part of america precisely.. OMG shocked
pls stop quoting me u making me stoop so low.

I guess u have learnt one from me now..
thank me later..Pls stop quoting me Abeg
u are so not smart...
I hate seeing guys like this pls stop.
Else i wont reply u again
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by encrypt(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kellibae:

I dnt argue with kids... read my comments slowly u will understansd
Lol nobody is arguing with anybody here. And i think it's pretty obvious who the kid is. My ten years old cousin has a better control of his tenses that gifty and you're here saying she spent most of her life outside Nigeria, do you know what "most" means? What of uriel that speaks Igbo and still maintains a proper British accent? That means in her own case she has never even stepped into Nigeria.
FYI lots of people have a fake accent..its not hard to come by..how do we know it's fake? INCONSISTENCY

Stop embarrassing yourself and face the truth.
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Kellibae(f): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
Deeypeey:

pls clear the air on this statement...which of the Americas are u talking about?
North,South or The United States

Canada is in North america.
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by ollah2: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kellibae:

grin.
U ar d dumbest person i have ever seen here.
So u dnt know canada is in america? Nothern part of america precisely.. OMG shocked
pls stop quoting me u making me stoop so low.

I guess u have learnt one from me now..
thank me later..Pls stop quoting me Abeg
u are so not smart...
I hate seeing guys like this pls stop.
Else i wont reply u again

Fu*k it mahn. No wonder you've been defending Gifty up and down. Same feathers tho.

Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Kellibae(f): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
ollah2:

Fu*k it mahn. No wonder you've been defending Gifty up and down. Same feathers tho.

Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by JoyceNelly(f): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
It was disgusting watching her say those words....every other housemate were positive in view of Banky's visit.....Gifty must have thought she could get special attention which wasn't accorded....guess what? She devised slandering means which has really given the lil attention she'd needed.....Sunday has much role to play to nuisance in BBN house......

1 Like

Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by ba7man(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kellibae:

please i dont want ajegunle engish here.
Quote me with good expression.
Else i wont reply u.. unsmart guys turns me off.
see this one forming intelligent. grin

You that someone like Gifty don mumu finish.
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Noble11(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
ollah2:

Dude, don't be deluded. Bisola doesn't know TTT is married with kids. Bisola sees TTT as a matured guy and considering his age, it's ideal for her to think she's found a guy. Bisola told biggy that only TTT got the wooing game right.

Kindly provide the video where TTT fingered Bisola. Yes, she said she forgot to bring her vibrator to the house. They will be there for 3 months depending on hown far they progress. When does using a vibrator to relieve yourself become a sluttish attitude? Perhaps jumping to different men is the ideal thing to do.

Boy go back to my post again....I never said she knew
But as you people put it..Bisola and TTT should be the example in that house..TTT shouldn't be flirting with Bisola knowing fully well that he is married
TTT has kissed more girls in That house than Gifty..but nobody is talking him,bisola gives guys lap dance you call it entertainment,Gifty does same you call her slut...
Like I said before...YOU NO HOLY PASS..
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Kellibae(f): 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
encrypt:

Lol nobody is arguing with anybody here. And i think it's pretty obvious who the kid is. My ten years old cousin has a better control of his tenses that gifty and you're here saying she spent most of her life outside Nigeria, do you know what "most" means? What of uriel that speaks Igbo and still maintains a proper British accent? That means in her own case she has never even stepped into Nigeria.
FYI lots of people have a fake accent..its not hard to come by..how do we know it's fake? INCONSISTENCY

Stop embarrassing yourself and face the truth.

U are d one EMBARASSING UR SELF HERE.
Uriel lived in uk only while gifty lived in different countries..thats why her accent switches unintentionally...
U people supposed to paused and think if really she was pursposely faking it.. why hasnt she stop it despite all the mockery shez recievibg in d housebcoz if it...
THIS IS JUST A COMMON SENSE
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Kellibae(f): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
ba7man:
see this one forming intelligent. grin

You that someone like Gifty don mumu finish.

U cant get close to me talking abt smartness and intelligence dear....
U CAME NO CLOSE!
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Deeypeey(m): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kellibae:

Canada is in North america.
owk...just wanted to be sure...u aint another "gifty-type" female...
tho by ur defence of her outrageous wanna-be acts and dumbness...one d be tempted to think otherwise
I noticed I seem to have delivered the final blow to ur arguments...#staydown
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by ollah2: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Noble11:

Boy go back to my post again....I never said she knew
But as you people put it..Bisola and TTT should be the example in that house..TTT shouldn't be flirting with Bisola knowing fully well that he is married
TTT has kissed more girls in That house than Gifty..but nobody is talking him,bisola gives guys lap dance you call it entertainment,Gifty does same you call her slut...
Like I said before...YOU NO HOLY PASS..

Bisola does this only during games unlike Gifty. During the kissing game, everybody kisses one another. Gifty doesn't wait for that. Gifty have asked Bally and John " can I kiss you"? These happened randomly. Moreso, Gifty flirts on anything not feminine from Miyonse to Soma, to Bally and not it's John. I

If a new cute male housemate walks through that door today, Gifty will flirt with him. Now that's the difference.
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by ba7man(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kellibae:

U cant get close to me talking abt smartness and inetlligence dear....
U CAME NO CLOSE!
I no know who mumu pass.....you or Gifty. undecided
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by fpeter(f): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
angelTI:
Either there is eviction on Sunday or not, dumb Gifty is coming back to Naija because Nigerians are tired of her fakeness and dumbness!

Imagine her saying she misses boys wooing her embarassed lipsrsealed cry Nigerian boys don suffer grin grin

There is 'proudness' written all over Banky W... Gifty 2017 cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

She's the most unfortunate thing that has befallen us in recent times. She is a national embarrassment!
A big dullard and local wannabe yeyebrity. Shame dey catch me for her truly! Plus her Gbagauns are out
of this world.
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Kellibae(f): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
ba7man:
I no know who mumu pass.....you or Gifty. undecided
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Kellibae(f): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Deeypeey:

owk...just wanted to be sure...u aint another "gifty-type" female...
tho by ur defence of her outrageous wanna-be acts and dumbness...one d be tempted to think otherwise
I noticed I seem to have delivered the final blow to ur arguments...#staydown

Some of u guys lack comprehension.
Im not defending gifty or whatsoever.
Im only saying somethin which a noal human with common sense can understand.

1.)Gifty saying she dnt know bank is no big deal i dnt know why people are so much concerned abt it.. it shouldnt even make news.

2.) Her accent switching is unintentional bcz she has lived in diffent countries.

If she is faking her accent purposely like u people claim she would have stopped it bcoz even the housmates are mocking her bcoz of it.
IT IS JUST COMMON SENSE
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Deeypeey(m): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kellibae:

Some of u guys lack comprehension.
Im not defending gifty or whatsoever.
Im only saying somethin which a noal human with common sense can understand.

1.)Gifty saying she dnt know bank is no big deal i dnt know why people are so much concerned abt it.. it shouldnt even make news.

2.) Her accent switching is unintentional bcz she has lived in diffent countries.

If she is faking her accent purposely like u people claim she would have stopped it bcoz even the housmates are mocking her bcoz of it.
IT IS JUST COMMON SENSE

oh...u r noh defending her..what r u doing?... just trying to point out she might be real?
m done with u....if u r not bright enuf to know dt's defence...
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by Kellibae(f): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Deeypeey:

oh...u r noh defending her..what r u doing?... just trying to point out she might be real?

Im just pointing out d obvious which some dumb guys refused to see...

and u sounding like one of them
Re: Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him by ollah2: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Deeypeey:

Free that girl bro.

Gifty and her are dumber and dumbest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Almost Ended My Marriage With Olu Jacobs Several Times - Actress Joke Silva / Nigerian Rapper, Oladips Is Dead / #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.