Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc (44140 Views)

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by mayowas23(f): 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
moemindz:
Twas Gmat....

pls was calculator allowed?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by jeffery23: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fidelity Bank Plc. invites you for an aptitude test on Monday, March 13, 2017 @ Fidelity Bank Plc. Plot 6, Block 11 Budo Farm Layout Lekki - Ajah Express Way. Near Abraham Adesanya Round About. by 11:30am. Do not come before or after the specified time. Please come with originals and copies of your credentials (CV, birth & educational, NYSC certificates), passport photo & a valid ID.

please is this address valid, since it's not d head office addrress?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by beshiman(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
jeffery23:
Fidelity Bank Plc. invites you for an aptitude test on
Monday, March 13, 2017 @ Fidelity Bank Plc. Plot 6,
Block 11 Budo Farm Layout Lekki - Ajah Express
Way. Near Abraham Adesanya Round About. by
11:30am. Do not come before or after the specified
time. Please come with originals and copies of your
credentials (CV, birth & educational, NYSC
certificates), passport photo & a valid ID.

please is this address valid, since it's not d head
office addrress?

Yes, it's valid.

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
please help a brother with possible questions
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by adedee14: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
jeffery23:

office addrress?
Please who knows the fastest route to the centre from Obalende.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by jteena: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
mayowas23:
pls was calculator allowed?
mayowas23 pls can u send me gmat.. GOD bless u
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Okpanwu(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Who has written the test in the house and wot was the result?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by moemindz: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
no calculators
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by ideologies(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
congrats guys more grace
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by samueladeniyi12: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
jeffery23:

office addrress?

hello @jeffery23, i'm also scheduled to write at same branch. but mine is 1pm

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by deewhydoski(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
samueladeniyi12:

hello @jeffery23, i'm also scheduled to write at same branch. but mine is 1pm
Pls guys I also applied for fidelity bank graduate training but I didn't receive any invite message.
Are they sending it batch by batch.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Nchabuomo: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2017
Can one change the venue of his test? Assuming he changes his location.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by MrGreenMavro: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2017
Nchabuomo:
Can one change the venue of his test? Assuming he changes his location.
You for kuku change the bank wey invite u now grin grin
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by samueladeniyi12: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2017
deewhydoski:

Pls guys I also applied for fidelity bank graduate training but I didn't receive any invite message.
Are they sending it batch by batch.

i think so
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Dampop1: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2017
Please i applied , i have not gotten a mail...Could it be because i am a 2-2 graduate plese?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by shutupareyouGOD: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2017
Okpanwu:
Take ur time and write it well. wot matters is ur accuracy and speed. make sure you finish all the questions within the stipulated time. all the best my guy.
please can u explain the address to me. Do I stop at igbo efon or ikato shopping mall. Thanks
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by shutupareyouGOD: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2017
Please I'm writing today. Please how do I locate there. Is it chevron side?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Toakins: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2017
Hello guys,
I just got the invite. Please how can I locate the head office Kofo Abayomi, VI from IJU? Please those that have taken the test. Were there finance related questions for we that don't have that background. Thanks.
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by ideologies(m): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2017
From IJU you can ask for directions on where to get a bus heading to CMS or Obalende, highlight at Onikan and pick a keke heading to VI.

Graduate trainee positions does not have specialize questions, it mostly to test your verbal, quantitative skills and aptitude.
Toakins:
Hello guys,
I just got the invite. Please how can I locate the head office Kofo Abayomi, VI from IJU? Please those that have taken the test. Were there finance related questions for we that don't have that background. Thanks.

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2017
it is Computer base or paper stuff since u guy did it in the bank
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by toseman(m): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2017
I applied but haven't gotten an invite yet, is any criteria used regarding the Sent Invites??
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by DRscience(f): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2017
toseman:
I applied but haven't gotten an invite yet, is any criteria used regarding the Sent Invites??
where is ur centre?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Ayo12345(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2017
Just wrote the test at Fidelity bank branch at Ajah, before Abraham Adesanya roundabout. The test is very easy, just carry your head and be relaxed. It's not gmat in anyway, its basically business math and Long Comprehension passage . You go read tire, word and opposite and the few SHL kind of questions. Like 5 questions came under this. My advise stop troubling yourself for any PQ, non of the questions from gmat 2007 came out. No current affairs, no finance related questions
Regards

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Clarinett(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ayo12345:
Just wrote the test at Fidelity bank branch at Ajah, before Abraham Adesanya roundabout. The test is very easy, just carry your head and be relaxed. It's not gmat in anyway, its basically business math and Long Comprehension passage . You go read tire, word and opposite and the few SHL kind of questions. Like 5 questions came under this. My advise stop troubling yourself for any PQ, non of the questions from gmat 2007 came out. No current affairs, no finance related questions
Regards

How many question?
How much time was given?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by odiagabros(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ayo12345:
Regards
Did u write an essay afterwards and if yes... What we're d topics?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by CuteMorriz: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
angry undecidedoh Laaawwwdddd...edakun Epp me...No invite oh l Laaawwwdddd ...edakun Epp me...No invite...from PZ to NIBSS to Fidelity....every disappointment was a hit!!! back to back....any 26yr old dey wey get invite....? na this kind test dey pure o

Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by toseman(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
DRscience:
where is ur centre?

Lagos state
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Clarinett(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
CuteMorriz:
angry undecidedoh Laaawwwdddd...edakun Epp me...No invite oh l Laaawwwdddd ...edakun Epp me...No invite...from PZ to NIBSS to Fidelity....every disappointment was a hit!!! back to back....any 26yr old dey wey get invite....? na this kind test dey pure o

lol, u serious so ?
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by Vizzim: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
Pls how do i get to the plot 6,Block 11 Badu farm. In Lekki-Ajah Express way from Apapa. Pls
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by CuteMorriz: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Clarinett:

lol, u serious so ?
if na 60-70k job na them go remember me...see pure work na...no invite...chaiii undecided
Clarinett:

lol, u serious so ?
if na 60-70k job na them go remember me...see pure work na...no invite...chaiii...you Don write test...I serious na maybe na age cos am 26 already...
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by nmreports: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Here is what you should expect at the CBT and how you could prepare for it:
http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/03/fidelity-bank-recruitment-aptitude-test.html
Re: Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc by laskillful(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
those that got invited, did u apply differently or just d normal site application? thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

PLS Which Organization Is G.M Resources At Onipanu Bus Stop / Urgent Vacancies / FRSC 2018 Recruitment Invitation For Screening