Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (45774 Views)

See Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Maski87: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
The naira is being £pounded

2 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by musicwriter(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
winj3:
Wake me up when it reach 1000, I will carry my small money go there and become naira billionaire!

It's actually heading to N1, 000/$1 before or by 2019. It's just a matter of "when" not "if". Things would take a dramatic new turn when it gets to N600/$1 and there'll be call for another devaluation. If another devaluation ever happen again, things would get out of hands and the Naira could become another Zimbabwean dollar. So, get ready to become a billionaire!.

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by wakes: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
510 is not funny o!

2 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by bantudra: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
So you don know?

know what..

if you are not already american citizen then it can not work..

you must be already american citizen...we know many nigerians have already dual citizen...

if you already have dual citizen then you dont have to be in america to deliver your child...

your child is you..

the argument is..when you dont have already dual citizen,your child will not have too...even if you born them in america...

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
bantudra:

know what..

if you are not already american citizen then it can not work..

you must be already american citizen...we know many nigerians have already dual citizen...

if you already have dual citizen then you dont have to be in america to deliver your child...

your child is you..

the argument is..when you dont have already dual citizen,your child will not have too...even if you born them in america...
Blatant lie. So far the child is born there, he or she is a citizen.

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Johnnyessence(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
The dollar rate will surely hit one thousand naira no doubt. I have been saying it often and often about what pmb put us into. He put Nigerians into this mess due to his poor policies and bad body language to foreign investors. So far south Africa economy is still the best infact first five best universities in Africa is in south Africa. Like wise first five richest billionaires come from south africans. South africa keep developing in every sector and still their economy is the best. Sarrki and co will surely apologise for what they have been doing on the media when the dollar rate reach one thousand naira. By the ending of this month the inflation rate will reach twenty percent.

2 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by bantudra: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
shamecurls:

Yes! a child born on US soil is automatically a US citizen.

not realy..if you are not already us citizen then your child will not be too...
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by bantudra: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
Blatant lie. So far the child is born there, he or she is a citizen.

who told you this?...

you must be already us citizen yourself..
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by nezer83: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

The earlier people grow out of this meaningless partisanship the better for the country.
it is not about apc or pdp, rather gdp!

My friend its about APC and PDP. APC made it a campaign issue at that time
Its about GDP now and not in 2015...u know that is hypocrisy.
Fake people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by emmykk(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
l
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

The earlier people grow out of this meaningless partisanship the better for the country.
it is not about apc or pdp, rather gdp!
is your brain paining you....it is the duty of elected official to fix things.of what use of replacing previous govt if you are going to join them to speak arab as you did above
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Rockyrascal(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
baski92:
When I see naira rate against dollar I been think say 100naira to 1 dollar, I no say Na 510 naira to 1 dollar. How e take rate TRASH#
what's this one saying
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Gruvychuky(f): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
bantudra:

Have you not heard of citizen by birth?
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
bantudra:

who told you this?...

you must be already us citizen yourself..

I'm not but I will love to be.

What happens to a woman that marry a US citizen? Is it only the children that will be citizens?
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by erico2k2(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pavore9:
Hmm... Favours those who are earning Forex.
Not realy cos the cost of goods are going up as well
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
bantudra:

What proof do you have to to show that its a lie?
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by bantudra: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Gruvychuky:

Have you not heard of citizen by birth?

hmmm?...

i heard of that...but i didnt understood it the way you gals did...

when you born a child,no matter were in the world...the name of the child comes in the passport of the parents...do the babies get american passports issued to them in the hospital....

what are you babes talking about...?..

who told you this lies??...
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by bantudra: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
I'm not but I will love to be.

What happens to a woman that marry a US citizen? Is it only the children that will be citizens?

that is something else..

i am talking about when both are nigerians...
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by bantudra: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
What proof do you have to to show that its a lie?

i understand international stuffs...
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by lawrence83: 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
bantudra:

i understand international stuffs...
Anybody born in the US automatically becomes a citizen of the US regardless of the nationality of the parents.

Only parents that hold diplomatic passports are not allowed and people have found ways to circumvent that!

You can google 'citizen by birth in the US' for more clarification.

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Biggty(m): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jibril659:
See what GEJ has done shocked
See what Buhari has done
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by bantudra: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
lawrence83:

Anybody born in the US automatically becomes a citizen of the US regardless of the nationality of the parents.

Only parents that hold diplomatic passports are not allowed and people have found ways to circumvent that!

You can google 'citizen by birth in the US' for more clarification.

why the hell should we build hospitals if you dont use it??...for what??..

buildings that will rot...

you said we dont have good hospitals,we built socalled world class hospitals and you still dont use it..

why dont you guys just migrate to america already and never come back..

keep your crazy babies in america never come back to nigeria again..

dreamers...
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by iamord(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
its funny how youths still see use this as an avenue to make a joke, eyes will soon clear to the harsh realities.
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by CrEaToRmalden(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jibril659:

You're ryt br0 grin grin
Afonjas won't like this
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by CrEaToRmalden(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
iamord:
its funny how youths still see use this as an avenue to make a joke, eyes will soon clear to the harsh realities.

Uncle what do you want the youths to do, cry...?
And they say thunder won't fire that man.
Mbok make him die pass sef
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by bantudra: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
the fg has the right to sell 1dollar to 1naira to citizens that play by the rules...everybody else can go get dollars themselfs..

you peoples are forgeting that it is the fg that is sourcing your dollars...

your nairas is worthles without the fg having dollar reserves...
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by jiyya: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
what happed to the looted fund recovered.... Ole gbe Ole gba
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by anonimi: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
iamord:

That is how you know those living with their parents or have some stupid relation or friend working like a slave abroad but sending western union to them for flexing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by peacemara54(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
We sell pure, raw, unadulterated honey. We supply nationwide
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by iamord(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
anonimi:

That is how you know those living with their parents or have some stupid relation or friend working like a slave abroad but sending western union to them for flexing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
the reality will soon dawn on them.. such an unserious bunch..and to think these peeps would be the tomorrows leaders.. the havoc today's leaders are doing will be childs play.

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by ibelieveu: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jibril659:
the tunder that will fire you is dancing at Amadioha's shrine. Idiot!
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Pavore9: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
erico2k2:

Not realy cos the cost of goods are going up as well

Not in comparison to the loss of the Naira to foreign currencies. Let me you give you an example, a product like Dudu Osun (black soap) has not really changed much in terms of price and selling less than N200 which is not up to 40cents going by the black market rate. I know someone who is exporting it at a cost of 50cents per pack for freight and selling it in another Country for $2.50. He makes a profit of about $75 per carton (48packs) which weighs 8kg! That $75 profit is from wholesaling as he resells to retailers.
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
ibelieveu:
the tunder that will fire you is dancing at Amadioha's shrine. Idiot!
Is amadioha your grandfather?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) / Meet The Female CEOs Leading Nine Nigerian Banks (Photos) / Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.