Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post (41002 Views)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by HumanistMike(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
baby124:

Stop changing names coward. Your father and mother can only give birth to complete dullards like you. I bet you did not read where he boasted about having sex with the girls of that school. See how much of a big fool you are. Deranged pervert. You call yourself intelligent but you don't even know alcohol has negative effects on young kids? You are even a bigger fool and dummy than I anticipated.

You have the issue of blood
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by humbletrizzy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Phunkyposh:

If you say so............... i was so absurd for an educated person. Even Agbero wont attempt such
Thanks for seeing things differently. There's always the other side of a story and that's what others don't understand.
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by baby124: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
HumanistMike:

You have the issue of blood
Your own issue is in your brain that is why your brain is misfiring and shame no catch you. You even as a dullard have the guts to insult someone. How many young girls and boys have you raped? Can you even spell intelligent? Hahahahaha. Big dunce.

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Phunkyposh:

Futa

Too bad.
Bad product!

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by HumanistMike(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
baby124:

Your own issue is in your brain that is why your brain is misfiring and shame no catch you. You even as a dullard have the guts to insult someone. How many young girls and boys have you raped? Can you even spell intelligent? Hahahahaha. Big dunce.

You are a menstrater.
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
humbletrizzy:

I don't have a rule over you or your way of thinking. We all have our differences and I'm not defending him because I know him, I'm defending him because I know more to this than you do.

Oya tell us what you know that is more than this. Tell us what you can use to exonerate him when he has exposed himself already. Or are you the guy himself? What excuse do you have?
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
humbletrizzy:

Thanks for seeing things differently. There's always the other side of a story and that's what others don't understand.

Come out and say the truth. what is the other side of the story? Are you the guy? Be honest!
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by akigbemaru: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Deleted instagram.
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by anonimi: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
humbletrizzy:
For the fact that he said he was going to let his students have palm wine doesn't mean he was truly going to get them palm wine .

Listen to yourself, mister mind reader.
So what was he going to get them? Holy water perhaps

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by MrHenshaw: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
spartan117:
D guy messed up bigtime. It will be difficult 4 someone like dis to hold any political position in d future

In a sane society!
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by humbletrizzy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sophyrocks:

Oya tell us what you know that is more than this. Tell us what you can use to exonerate him when he has exposed himself already. Or are you the guy himself? What excuse do you have?
Wait till you get to hear.
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by humbletrizzy(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
anonimi:

Listen to yourself, mister mind reader.
So what was he going to get them? Holy water perhaps

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09
You sure do understand what I meant.
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by humbletrizzy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sophyrocks:

Come out and say the truth. what is the other side of the story? Are you the guy? Be honest!
You just wait till its out.
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
humbletrizzy:

You are the corper. I talk am. What excuse do you have to talk about a minor in such a manner on social media and upload a video about encouraging little boys to drink alcohol? whats your story? troubled childhood? molestation? And afterwards why did you delete your instagram handle?
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by akanbiaa(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
lalasticlala:
Edo Corper, Gbadamosi Mayowa has deleted his instagram account after his viral post about sleeping with his student. Many advised him to delete the page earlier but he refused, he only did that after his post had gone viral and which generated lot's of reactions with many condemning his action.

See his Instagram account before and after.

https://www.instagram.com/oluwamayowaofficial/
We need to see picture of Lalasticlala too for future reference grin Anyways happy birthday
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by buffalowings: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
OldBeer:
What kind of logic is this?
What does he have that they want to blackmail him with?
People like you will always make stupîd excuses for the oppressors.
Nansense.

e jebure grin
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by buffalowings: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
baby124:

He wrote his crimes and made a video of it on the internet. He Abused minors, took advantage of his position. I see you are another pervert. Your time is coming. This criminal will end up in prison just like you. Everyday for the thief.

there is a video? cool
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
humbletrizzy:

Wait to hear what? that his handle was hacked? that he wasnt the one who uploaded that video or that is not his face on the video or na im twin brother be that with im face and students clearly shown on it? which one is it? or Was the video videoshopped too? Hahahahhahhaha.
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by baby124: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
buffalowings:

there is a video? cool
Yes, about giving the little boys alcohol. So he raped the little girls and gives the little boys alcohol. The guy reported himself very well. Go back on previous topics about this case and you will see the video. It's on NL and YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by segzyogondus(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
lalasticlala:
Edo Corper, Gbadamosi Mayowa has deleted his instagram account after his viral post about sleeping with his student. Many advised him to delete the page earlier but he refused, he only did that after his post had gone viral and which generated lot's of reactions with many condemning his action.

Happy Birthday to you many more great achievements for you to accomplish in good health and in great peace wish yo a life of fruitfulness and joy.... Enjoy but remember send my cake oooo

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Xbursta(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
No hard feelings

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
the guy no get papa and mama ni?
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Kellibae(f): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Is the video also photo shopped?

Did he post videos too undecided
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
See where the crime was commited below:

Evbokabua Mixed Sec Sch
Employer Address: Evbokabua(Orhionmwon) Edo State

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by fkj950ax(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hope NYSC takes up his case and hands him to @PoliceNG

Statutory rape is a criminal offense with 21years or so.

Where is Joe Odumakin when you need her.

People like him end up sleeping with his wife's house girl or friends daughters.

#IAmAngryRightNow
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by cuteme88(f): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lol! Hope no be the male students he dey sex with cause all i see are selfies taken with the male pupils.

Anyway sha; sometimes some people will want to spoil others career out of jealousy. i may not conclude on his case but investigation is on! gringringrin
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by robosky02(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
lalasticlala:

no need he has passed out of service by himself

just like me and lala went to kaiama in bayelsa and were giving NYSC certificate

the dude collected his by himself

waiting for formal discharege without certificate grin
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Ab4all(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
lalasticlala:

first, is this corper from edo state? if not why d caption "edo corper ........your answer here will determine my next question....edo state has generated alot of bad reviews lately on nairaland and am not impress.
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Xzbit91: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Fuyoma:

Ure very dull n dats as a result of inferior education...can u post a link to diz video u said? And jst cuz someone said something doesn't make it a crime in d court of law...talk is cheap. Where's d concrete substantial evidence 2 jail him? Wat if his account ws hacked? I knw ure ignorant of wat u say cuz u own a tecno fone n some mb so u feel entitled 2 d internet. And jst cuz i chose 2 be intelligent doesn't mean i proscribe 2 his ways. Next time try 2 reason objectively n not like some local, oshodi dwelling illiterate.

Savage grin grin grin

Boys got no chill
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by spinna: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
The Internet is in ink nt pencil ..i knew from d first that his stupid boasting may come back and get him..this story never end o. Trouble dey sleep..Yanga go wake am wetin he go get? Palaver
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Bibi294(f): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
I'm a corps member serving in Esan Central, Edo State and I'll like to address the case of the aforementioned Edokopa, Oluwamayowa Gbadamosi.
1) Edo students are USELESS! They are not ready to learn.

2) You don't need to woo them before they throw theirselves freely to male corpers. There was a case a male corps member reported an SSone to me, this lady had been making advances to my friend since she was in jss3, she categorily called my friend and toasted him herself, this is a dirty young girl who has nothing upstairs. I've kopafriends who fell into their trap and you don't even need money or material things to offer....just a plate of noodles...tada!
To the male students, I know of students in my school practising cultism, I mean students under fourteen!
One, I don't believe Mayowa was d one to teach those kids how to drink(palmy), they can practically teach him how to dry up the brewery.
About the female student, she might actually be the one to make advances towards kopa coz that's what they are good at!

Mayowa's blame

To me, Mayowa is childish. He was not supposed to post such an indecency on social media, he fumbled.

2) All kopas posted in my ppa restrained themselves from these kids, why? Because we are not here to defile these kids, we're here to train them.... Even if they are not ready to learn. You don't have to boast of going down with those underage, it's immaturity. Your mates are out their restraining sex, you are there boasting of being a pedophile with students that you were assigned to train... That's foolishness.

Federal Government fault

Help us beg the federal government that we do not need untrained graduates in the academics, what is a FUTA graduate looking for in school, what is he going to teach?
A trained teacher will never try those immoral acts with the student he was assigned to teach....

To all critising Edokopa, Edokopas are trying their best o.... We're not here to exposed the students to immoral acts, we're trying to impose morality into the kids because 90% of them actually lack it.

I wish Mayowa faces the right judgement and I call on the state coordinator,the zonal inspector and the local government inspector should take the proper action on him in order to stop this immoral act

Long Live Edo state!
Long Live NYSC!

3 Likes

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by mrphysics(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Phunkyposh:
i feel he is being blackmailed

I saw this post yesterday evening and i checked out his Instagram page immediately and i noticed two of his most recent pictures were used for this. it could be photoshop
How old are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Corper Spends 1.3Million On Projects (photos) / FG To Increase Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.