Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo (86689 Views)

Thunderbolt Kills Man In Benin (Graphics Photo) / Train Kills Bank Worker At Ikeja Lagos State WARNING!( Graphics Photo) / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by paulo220(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Here we go again with this imaginary God

God will heal him meanwhile he allows Christians to die of cancer and other deadly diseases

God is capable of healing him but he ingnored him for many years, why do you think he would be interested in curing him now ??

If that your God is capable of doing anything, why are you and other people who believe in your friend God still live in poverty ??

Enough of that bullshit

God can do it....So don't doubt his power.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by SoupNazi(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
This is nothing but an effing plague
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by jordinsparkles(f): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Only in India. what's with them and disease?
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dhayor001:
Must be tough for him.

May God heal him.

Sad one
d Bleep is wrong with you ?which yeye god go heal am ?

is it the mythological god that couldnt heal the holes on his hands or the god that encourages man slaughter and people shouting شيشففبشلاااا?
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
paulo220:
God can do it....So don't doubt his power.

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Earth2Metahuman: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pidgin2:

Ask and you u shall receive.
right..

Like the millions at nigerian hospitals praying day and night are not asking enough
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by ndusam17(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
OMG!!!! Hmmmmmmmm...... This is not fair!
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by talk2saintify(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
MayhorE:

ofcoz, thats why I prescribe it as a medicine for his wrong mentality

yea

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by ostirich(m): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

God will heal him meanwhile he allows Christians to die of cancer and other deadly diseases

God is capable of healing him but he ingnored him for many years, why do you think he would be interested in curing him now ??

If that your God is capable of doing anything, why are you and other people who believe in your friend God still live in poverty ??

Enough of that bullshit

You call or go to a barber to cut or shave right?
same way too.
call on GOD or go to him in your private moment
and the problem will be over

4 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Iseoluwani: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

Shut da f**k up with your life and move on.. ..

Just open mouth like sh*t
Bla bla bla bla

3 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by WorldRichest: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

Please let us all put this poster in prayers. He needs prayers more than we do.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

Why then are you angry at the notion that God can heal if you truly believe He can't? I feel your frustration, anyway. But that can't change who God is. He can heal!

4 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by jabojafa(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

even Paul the Apostle said and did worst things against Christ than u r sayin or would ever do. So am nt surprised.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by enomakos(m): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Deem:
This should have been tackled before it got to thisee stage.It shows how human beings can be careless even with their personal lives
he may not have funds
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Okebarn: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

does the barber forces u to barb or shave when your is bushy or untidy? No
our God, the omnipotent has given us the free-will to serve him or not, that is why u weren't born as a robot.
U have a choice to make.
The bad happening in our society is due to the fact that we dont acknowledge him or go to him for help when we need one.
When u seek him, u shall find him.
He is always ever ready to help our infirmities.
Bro God loves u, i wish we can talk personally on phone call, let me show u what the eyes cannot see, ears cannot hear.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by dannyboy444: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
I thank God 4 d healthy life I'm enjoying!
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by pstnicodemus(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
BrickMan:
You are one very funny person. If God is not relevant to you and yours, why don't you keep that to yourself and only to yourself. Is anyone forcing God down your throat. You got your reasons not believing, you have not the right to attack another man's faith for whatever it is. So said, Pocket that Bullshit aight?

no worry, science came up with one theory as regards the existence of man.
so many religions, and beliefs everywhere, that in any way doesn't change the existence of the almighty.
when life goes out of a man, then will he realize that God is real after all.
keep your belief in him, for persons wey no believe, we go know one day.
Bless

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Kaybaba5(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dhayor001:
Must be tough for him.

May God heal him.

Sad one
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by dreZilla(m): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
No one will move close to him... save for his wife and child as seen in the pix.... the power of significant others... l am moved to tears.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

Shebi you want attention OK, maggots are waiting for you sooner than you expected so continue goof boy

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Rett0: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
BrickMan:
You are one very funny person. If God is not relevant to you and yours, why don't you keep that to yourself and only to yourself. Is anyone forcing God down your throat. You got your reasons not believing, you have not the right to attack another man's faith for whatever it is. So said, Pocket that Bullshit aight?

1000 like. Just what I would have told him. Thanks
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Rett0: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
vicfuntop:

Ok. We get it. You are an atheist but sometimes you have got to realise that you are entitled to your own opinion. Fine. There is an imaginary God. Why cant u just keep it to yourself. All this is unnecessary.

Fantastic reply. Kudos

1 Like

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by dyabman(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

Shebi na una belief be this , Y'all need to be castrated angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Rett0: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

You don't believe in God yet, you can't do without talking about him.
Did she call you?
How does your opinion matter?
God has been faithful and remains God with or without you. Please let him into your life today or keep shut when others talk about him. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Marthaodion(f): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

I don't get you, he only made confessions based on his faith. How does that affect you. He did not say it to you.
Make your own comments and don't quote somebody anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Marthaodion(f): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
hardwerk:
d Bleep is wrong with you ?which yeye god go heal am ?

is it the mythological god that couldnt heal the holes on his hands or the god that encourages man slaughter and people shouting شيشففبشلاااا?

My friend, learn to mind your business. Nobody is forcing you to accept God. I wonder why you feel offended.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by beejay2653(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
hmm e no eazy o
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Scarcity234: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enough of that bullshit

until you are deal a blow from the *imaginary* ,happy deception!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by streetzdreamz(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
euthanasia comes to mind, can't watch anyone go through this much pain.....its funny how this dull atheists seeks every opportunity to voice out their opinions, not like it affects anyone though, but its crazy when they antagonize the views of others and try to claim superior over ones personal believes, you guys should shove your opinion down your throats, no one needs you to air em!!!!! and not everyone cares about what you chose to believe or what becomes of you when you turn cold in death,if u end up in hell or not, I personally will watch you walk through the gates of hell and won't bathe a lid!! spare us all this Bullshits bout y'al being an atheist or not, no one gives a rats d*ck bout that.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Nostradamus: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Even looking at this is disturbing
yea,really disturbing and ugly.
Re: 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo by Didiediamond(f): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
please God help this man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) / Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.