Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Entangled Souls (episode 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Entangled Souls (episode 1) (1027 Views)

Short Story: ENTANGLED / Entangled / Entangled Souls (episode 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entangled Souls (episode 1) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
''Hello Tiara, how you doing?''

''Am okay Harrison, why did you call up so early?''

''Am sorry, just felt like listening to your cool voice''

''What! I thought you wanted to talk to me about school, or assignment or practicals or something, don't be ridiculous''

''Am serious, i just woke up and the only song chiming in my ears is your voice''

''Hmm... I see, i don't even know what to say to you but thanks a lot for waking me up in the middle of the night for nothing, see you in class later today'', Tiara said and hung up the call.

It was 2.am in the morning, Harrison just couldn't sleep until he made a call to Tiara. Though young, Harrison was not naive even at the age of fourteen. He knew how his head chimed like Christmas bells whenever he saw Tiara, the butterflies in his belly would not stop screaming whenever he was beside her. The fact that they fell in the same group for Biology practicals has been bringing her closer than he could ever imagine.

''Damn, i wonder if she even thinks about me for once, don't know if am the only one going insane or if we're both crazy'', Harrison thought has he buried his head in his pillow and kept hitting the bed with his fist.

Harrison could only wish he was able to read her mind and know what she was thinking about. He kept wishing and wishing until he drifted into a long deep sleep.

To be continued....

Re: Entangled Souls (episode 1) by MayhorE(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
following

1 Like

Re: Entangled Souls (episode 1) by MayhorE(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2017
Berrynilla001:

''Hello Tiara, how you doing?''

''Am okay Harrison, why did you call up so early?''

''Am sorry, just felt like listening to your cool voice''

''What! I thought you wanted to talk to me about school, or assignment or practicals or something, don't be ridiculous''

''Am serious, i just woke up and the only song chiming in my ears is your voice''

''Hmm... I see, i don't even know what to say to you but thanks a lot for waking me up in the middle of the night for nothing, see you in class later today'', Tiara said and hung up the call.

It was 2.am in the morning, Harrison just couldn't sleep until he made a call to Tiara. Though young, Harrison was not naive even at the age of fourteen. He knew how his head chimed like Christmas bells whenever he saw Tiara, the butterflies in his belly would not stop screaming whenever he was beside her. The fact that they fell in the same group for Biology practicals has been bringing her closer than he could ever imagine.

''Damn, i wonder if she even thinks about me for once, don't know if am the only one going insane or if we're both crazy'', Harrison thought has he buried his head in his pillow and kept hitting the bed with his fist.

Harrison could only wish he was able to read her mind and know what she was thinking about. He kept wishing and wishing until he drifted into a long deep sleep.

To be continued....

oya nah, episode two

(1) (Reply)

Prayers From Mums Who Feed Their Children My Foods Is The Most Fulfilling Part O / Choices- A Story On Breast Cancer Awareness (excerpts) / Analysis Of The Poem 'A Government Driver On His Retirement' By Chibuike Onu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.