Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th (28025 Views)

Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by RiversWatchDog(m): 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-S9FREJPaW4A/WKXBHXnCcHI/AAAAAAALsZs/1Ht4hqrkraMSz80IL2L9y-A61N6ywm6YgCLcB/s1600/j.png[/img]
Eric Is a notable gospel musician, who died on february 11th due to some complications from an expired anti-malaria drugs, he will be buried on 25th of february 2017 in his hometown at Delta State. May his soul rest in peace. Amen

http://thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/eric-arubayis-family-release-his.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by madridguy(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by doctimonyeka(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rest in peace great man...

God rest ur gentle soul...

We don't question God, we give thanks... May God grant your parents the fortitude to bear the loss...

#My heart is heavy!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by buygala(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Another totally avoidable demise cry

I have no RIP to type because there is no section in the grave for those to "rest in peace" and the ones to "roast in hell" sad

The grave is one.....there is neither peace nor strife there sad

Silence. ....Silence...Silence.....that's the one soundtrack the dead, both good and bad, will hear for eternity sad sad

5 Likes

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by slurryeye: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
RIP Eric

Just an insight for those of us still living

10 Likes

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Ubyy: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rest in Peace Mr. Eric Arubayi.
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by brunofarad(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rest in peace bro
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Christane: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Death av no respect 4 anybody ..even if u fine or ugly ...rich or poor ..fat or thin ..tall or short ...any wrong move,accident or wen z tym to hang ur boots in d race of life u re gone ...so live a lyf worth emulating for the younger ones to look up to ...rest in peace ..i pray u make heaven ...

2 Likes

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by erutoria: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rip
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Expl0rers: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rip
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by dessz(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
God even in Nigeria, our antimalarial drug causes complications. may God help us oh. RIP
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by lordsharks(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by miki1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
This country now is an all man for himself God for us all. RIP ERIC
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Elnino4ladies: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
So sad
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Limitless72(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
RIP bro...may u rest in God's eternal bosom
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by ngmgeek(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by AngelicBeing: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
dessz:
God even in Nigeria, our antimalarial drug causes complications. may God help us oh. RIP
So sad, ordinary anti-malaria tablets is been adulterated and sold to the masses sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Chanchit: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
I was at a gospel concert on Sunday evening, it was just somehow dull cos the guy's death made his colleagues weak, they all start by Paying tribute before going on to perform.

2 Likes

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rest in peace Eric...... Journey Well
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by exlinkleads(f): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
omg
have the idiot who sold the expired malaria drugs to him apprehended?.

3 Likes

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Expired drugs? Haba cry cry

1 Like

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Baroba(m): 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Just 34yrs, condolences to his young family.. These guys peddling fake drugs, the hottest part of hell surely awaits them.. Guys abeg make una dey patronise reputable pharmacies; I.e if the still exist in this country of ours.. May God protect is all..

1 Like

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Rukkydelta(f): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
R.I.P
his murderers will never go unpunished
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wow... Candle in the wind!!
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by fratermathy(m): 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rip.

Rukkydelta:
R.I.P
his murderers will never go unpunished

Why do you feel he was murdered undecided? Is there something you know that we don't?
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Death oh Death.
Death know no
- colour
- beauty
- youth
- adult
- wealth
- penury
- intellect
- dullard
- power
- weakling
So live a good life. Do whatever that makes you happy. Don't wait for anyone because you can never say, it might be your last.

1 Like

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by InfinixMine: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
RIP brother.. sing with angels
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Richy4(m): 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
I'm gonna dedicate this Boyz to men/ Mariah song to you....with hope that you have gone to a better place

Sorry I never told you
All I wanted to say
Now it's too late to hold you
'Cause you've flown away
So far away

Never had I imagined
Living without your smile
Feeling and knowing you hear me
It keeps me alive
Alive

And I know you're shining down on me from heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day

Darling I never showed you
Assumed you'd always be there
I, I took your presence for granted
But I always cared
And I miss the love we shared

One sweet day

Although the sun will never shine the same
I'll always look to a brighter day

Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep
You will always listen as I pray

One sweet day

One sweet day

Sorry I never told you
All I wanted to say

2 Likes

Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rip.
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by madjune(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Expired drugs.

This was the scourge the late Dora Akunyili devoted her life in fighting till she died.

NAFDAC. Wey una teeth now?

I'm sure this menace has risen. Fast biz men in a bid to make cash unleash poisons without care whose life is cut down.

One needs to be very careful and prayerful in Nigeria.
May God help us.
Re: Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th by Pavore9: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
All those who deal in expired and fake drugs, may lamentation not depart their households.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Faints On Stage As Kcee Performs In Tanzania (video) / Davido Becomes Brand Ambassador For Infinix Smartphone / Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.