Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214208 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:00am On Nov 23, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:
Somehow, Someway I found out you can inherit them if someone from your ancestors had them. Although you may never see them, but they are always with you
Yes, ikupakuti said student to this effect as well
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:01am On Nov 23, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:
I sincerely hope Emekaraj is still alive, Hale and hearty
I hope
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:14am On Nov 23, 2022
LadunaI:

Sheikh empiree I thought qoreen by their nature they are very corrupt and wouldn't advise you on anything good. It's take define support for Holy Prophet (saw) got his self converted to Muslim. So he does not but advise in good way.

Can people's qoreen be totally subdue thru prayers?
I don't think so. Even awliya are bothered by them. They can only be subdued or managed to the best of my knowledge.. this is why listening to or reciting Quran is very recommended. Some use oruka with Allah's names printed on them. This way qareen dances to my tune. Nkan ti nba fe ni won ma ba mi fe so they won't work against me

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Empiree:
I don't think so. Even awliya are bothered by them. They can only be subdued or managed to the best of me knowledge.. this is why listening to or reciting Quran is very recommended. Some use oruka with Allah's names printed on them. This way qareen dances to my tune. Nkan ti nba fe ni won ma ba mi fe so they won't work against me
Okay I see. I remember many anecdote in tashkirat awliyah how they continuously struggled with their Nafs and by extension their qoreen. It whole lot of fight.

Did you mean some subdued them thru ring you like prophet Suleiman (as)?
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Empiree:
Yes, ikupakuti said student to this effect as well
But you're also a living testimony to this fact y'a sheikh. I can still remember those stories you told us then about your interactions with them.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
LadunaI:

Okay I see. I remember many anecdote in tashkirat awliyah how they continuously struggled with their Nafs and by extension their qoreen. It whole lot of fight.

Did you mean some subdued them thru ring you like prophet Suleiman (as)?
The ring is just one of them many options. To be clear for future readers so they don't assume relying on ring. Ring (oruka) has Allāh's Name only inscribed on it to this effect just like tira.

Purpose of this ring is to control them or make them subservient to your needs. It is not like talking to them. It just comes naturally. For instance someone that has the issue with qareen may experience "promise & fail". With antidote you bring them to your command (to embrace what your wants and discard what you dislikes). Its all boils down to individual STAR. For example, some people are not supposed to get angry. It may have effect on qareen. In this case it is better to consult experience Alfa specialized in the field.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hmmm... It is new information to me that qareens cause Promise and Fail. What I learnt is that they are the lowest of jinns and they are only useful for obtaining information. I was told all the other jinns look down of them because they are useless.
With this new info, does it mean certain people suffering from some unknown medical issues/something like autoimmune disease may be affected by their own qareen?
Last question: Is it possible for a male to have a female qareen and vice versa?
Empiree:
The ring is just one of them many options. To be clear for future readers so they don't assume relying on ring. Ring (oruka) has Allāh's Name only inscribed on it to this effect just like tira.

Purpose of this ring is to control them or make them subservient to your needs. It is not like talking to them. It just comes naturally. For instance someone that has the issue with qareen may experience "promise & fail". With antidote you bring them to your command (to embrace what your wants and discard what you dislikes). Its all boils down to individual STAR. For example, some people are not supposed to get angry. It may have effect on qareen. In this case it is better to consult experience Alfa specialized in the field.
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
Lol Sand is now old school, even pen and paper is mediaeval. There are android and iPhone apps now.
ikupakuti:

Now you‘re confusing me. I dont think you read my post. Let me re-phrase, whether sand or no sand the criterion of what is good or bad is the sharia. So to answer your Question, there is nothing bad in the science it self. It has many branches, modern alfas now use calculators/pads instead of sand. It is all part of numerology & you know i do that. Like i said earlier the sand is just a writting board & has nothing to do with the science itself. Most of my spiritualist friends use pen/ paper. Sand is oldschool.

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
You can never find original concept anywhere. Na idea everybody dey use
ikupakuti:

grin grin lols @ seeing something inside.

Honestly, if you are looking from afar you‘d think they do see events playing out but then they just calculate the placement of the stars, make deductions & then give predictions based on that.

I had wanted to delve into it but later on realised the present system available is corrupted, the rules are not straight foward, too many incoherencies. As anything that has to do with destiny is usually hidden by God.

So I‘m still trying to deduce the original concept taught to the prophets (as) from mystical astrology that I‘m more versed in.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:
Hmmm... It is new information to me that qareens cause Promise and Fail. What I learnt is that they are the lowest of jinns and they are only useful for obtaining information. I was told all the other jinns look down of them because they are useless.
With this new info, does it mean certain people suffering from some unknown medical issues/something like autoimmune disease may be affected by their own qareen?
Last question: Is it possible for a male to have a female qareen and vice versa?
to start with your last question, I don't know this. With respect to Qareen, you are right about that for sure. Speaking of "promise & fail", Qareen gba abode ni (compromise)

2 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Empiree:
to start with your last question, I don't know this. With respect to Qareen, you are right about that for sure. Speaking of "promise & fail", Qareen gba ebode ni (compromise)

Jumma Mubarak to Everyone.

It is very, very possible for one's qarin to be of the opposite sex...this usually happens during sexual intercourse between the parents, where jinns pertake in it, especailly for those who are careless with the recitation of dua before the act.
Those people whom you see/ hear that say they feel they are the opposite sex are the casualties of such interference.
It'll require a massive amount of self-will on their part coupled with duas /ruqya and psychoanalysis for them to be able to break free of such.
The easiest thing to do is to give in and term it "normal", which is what the society has readily adopted.
Living with it long term may bring about self-harm and possibly end their life due to frustrations from their innability to tackle it successfully.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Interesting insight. They banned me from posting comments some days back.
Jazakalahu khayran
movado19:

Jumma Mubarak to Everyone.

It is very, very possible for one's qarin to be of the opposite sex...this usually happens during sexual intercourse between the parents, where jinns pertake in it, especailly for those who are careless with the recitation of dua before the act.
Those people whom you see/ hear that say they feel they are the opposite sex are the casualties of such interference.
It'll require a massive amount of self-will on their part coupled with duas /ruqya and psychoanalysis for them to be able to break free of such.
The easiest thing to do is to give in and term it "normal", which is what the society has readily adopted.
Living with it long term may bring about self-harm and possibly end their life due to frustrations from their innability to tackle it successfully.

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thank you
Empiree:
to start with your last question, I don't know this. With respect to Qareen, you are right about that for sure. Speaking of "promise & fail", Qareen gba abode ni (compromise)

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:
Kun faya Kun... There is something about it. If we know how it works we will be successful.

Can You help Us with it Uztas? Jazakumullah kaeran

1 Like

Re: ...... by Kcblunt(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Salam ...what's best way to use black seed... For spiritual purification.

Help me with a prayer against , of affiliated poverty
Re: ...... by Shidda: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Kcblunt:
Salam ...what's best way to use black seed... For spiritual purification.

Help me with a prayer against , of affiliated poverty

What is spiritual purification? Anything regarding spirituality, rely on Allah and follow what is authenticated by the sunnah, that is the implication of Muhammadu rasulullah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): 
“And We send down of the Qur’aan that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe”[al-Isra’ 17:82]

According to Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him), this is the nature of the Qur’aan as a whole, not parts of it.

As for poverty, make dua to Allah to enrich just like you'll ask someone for something, then take the steps to seeking wealth, and know that whatever happens is from Allah, as He said(interpretation of the meaning):
As for man, when his Lord tries him by giving him honour and gifts, then he says (puffed up): "My Lord has honoured me." But when He tries him, by straitening his means of life, he says: "My Lord has humiliated me!" (al Fajr 89:14-15)

2 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 2:51am On Dec 24, 2022
emekaRaj:
On Wed night.

Like I said it's very important dat u make d necessary dua, b4 going out, wen in a gathering, b4 anything actually. Like it was said in the Quran, the jinns are whisperer, they whisper to the heart of men to influence us. This is exactly what they do Wenever I go out at night, they do worse things dat I can't talk about here. (no wonder the prophet said after Ishai go back to ur homes close ur doors and goto bed)

Like I said I hav learnt to pretend, I have learnt to stay away, not cos am scared of them but because It's annoying watching them do wat they do without doing anything. But sometimes wen am bored I take a stroll into their area (where they are more populated to observe them.

I see them following ppl and whispering in their ears, where there are gathering they go in and start whispering (I hav seen where some guys where arguing about football, as soon as I saw the whisperers going in I already know Wats gonna happen, and I was right, d argument suddenly turns to fist fight)
Some where following pple like guards, perhaps ppl dat has a protection pact with them. (of course d Jinn can't protect a tin, they can't even protect themselves from other jinns) some maybe sent to disrupt someone's life following them about, some are dat are possessed by Jinn. I once saw a madman with about six or more Jinn hovering around him, 1 were hanging on the right and left shoulder each, one at at d top of his head, front, Back sides. taking every step d mad man takes Without missing a step

But I noticed one thin, this is where d important of protection dua come in. I noticed dat wen they see ppl passing, they look into ur heart first, only Allah knows wat they see and then decide whether to follow u or not. They tried it with me all d time I will pretend am nt seeing them an watch them. As soon as they look into my heart sometimes head, they just walk away fast. Not just me with others too, and they either walk away or follow u. May Allah protect us.

So this night I went to watch soccer at a nearby hotel with a friend, while I was watching I didn't notice If they were in their with us, but as soon as we came out I was seeing them every. I told my friend who was still arguing with someone to come let's move fast. As we were going one was following us, he looked into me goto d other side and check my friend I still pretend. After walking a long distance I noticed dat d tin is still following us, i was already close to my house, so I was wondering Wats his plan? Is he waiting for us to go our separate ways or wants to follow my friend. I use style to wait, engaged my friend with a football talk. And then d jobless came to my friends and was whispering God knows wat. At dis point I couldn't pretend anymore and I said; "you do know I can see you right" he froze and stair at me in terror and surprised. I said; wat do u want? He kept mute an stair like a little kid dat was just caught live while stealing. An I told him if he doesn't leave us And I get hold of him, I will make sure he burn in d name of Allah. D idiot flee With speed. All this was happening while I was communicating with my friend and d Jinn at d same time. But he didn't knw all dis happened because communicating with jinns is like mind to mind communication no movement of lips. I never told him wat transpired tho, because dis tins scare some pple. If I had told him he may never watch night matches again.
Re: ...... by movado19: 3:33am On Dec 24, 2022
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Like it was said in the Quran, the jinns are whisperer, they whisper to the heart of men to influence us. This is exactly what they do Wenever I go out at night,...

I see them following ppl and whispering in their ears, where there are gathering they go in and start whispering...

I noticed dat wen they see ppl passing, they look into ur heart first, only Allah knows wat they see and then decide whether to follow u or not.

Their whispers are directed into the aspect of the heart called SADR (Sudoor pl.).

This is the only part/aspect of the heart that they have direct access to and not the QALB. However, their constant success over the SADR will eventually corrupt the QALB and the other aspects of the heart.
Let's just say that the SARD of someone who is not God-conscious has a certain look, feel, and texture that they can see.

They'll also look at the head because it houses the faculty of rationality (AQL), imagination (KHAYAL), and visualisation (TASSAWUR)...when they are hijacked; especially the AMYGDALA , such a person finds it difficult to think logically and regulate their emotions of anger, fear, etc. This directly affects the SADR which also undergoes such emotional states.

The information from our senses of outer perception (nose, eyes, ears, etc) are processed and its visual(s) are sent to the heart to accept or decline. A corrupt heart will accept what is corrupt and a God-conscious/ aware heart will decline because he/she applied reason and intellect. This is the importance of ISTI'ADHA. Q23:97-98.

The heart is all they are after because it is the seat of consciousness. Anyone of them who is able to extinguish the light of the heart becomes a VIP!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Kcblunt(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Salam alaikun

I use to see a community of people planning on how to attack someone... I used to disregard such dream, but lately I discovered they are community of demon or jinn. I used to see the images of my siblings among them ,colleagues. Sometimes my late Father and mother...

I prayed about it and Allah reviled to me a Mount houses of soldier ants.....

I need help to overcome them... They are making things hard for me.
Re: ...... by LyfeJennings(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2022
emekaRaj:
On Wed night.

Like I said it's very important dat u make d necessary dua, b4 going out, wen in a gathering, b4 anything actually. Like it was said in the Quran, the jinns are whisperer, they whisper to the heart of men to influence us. This is exactly what they do Wenever I go out at night, they do worse things dat I can't talk about here. (no wonder the prophet said after Ishai go back to ur homes close ur doors and goto bed)

Like I said I hav learnt to pretend, I have learnt to stay away, not cos am scared of them but because It's annoying watching them do wat they do without doing anything. But sometimes wen am bored I take a stroll into their area (where they are more populated to observe them.

I see them following ppl and whispering in their ears, where there are gathering they go in and start whispering (I hav seen where some guys where arguing about football, as soon as I saw the whisperers going in I already know Wats gonna happen, and I was right, d argument suddenly turns to fist fight)
Some where following pple like guards, perhaps ppl dat has a protection pact with them. (of course d Jinn can't protect a tin, they can't even protect themselves from other jinns) some maybe sent to disrupt someone's life following them about, some are dat are possessed by Jinn. I once saw a madman with about six or more Jinn hovering around him, 1 were hanging on the right and left shoulder each, one at at d top of his head, front, Back sides. taking every step d mad man takes Without missing a step

But I noticed one thin, this is where d important of protection dua come in. I noticed dat wen they see ppl passing, they look into ur heart first, only Allah knows wat they see and then decide whether to follow u or not. They tried it with me all d time I will pretend am nt seeing them an watch them. As soon as they look into my heart sometimes head, they just walk away fast. Not just me with others too, and they either walk away or follow u. May Allah protect us.

So this night I went to watch soccer at a nearby hotel with a friend, while I was watching I didn't notice If they were in their with us, but as soon as we came out I was seeing them every. I told my friend who was still arguing with someone to come let's move fast. As we were going one was following us, he looked into me goto d other side and check my friend I still pretend. After walking a long distance I noticed dat d tin is still following us, i was already close to my house, so I was wondering Wats his plan? Is he waiting for us to go our separate ways or wants to follow my friend. I use style to wait, engaged my friend with a football talk. And then d jobless came to my friends and was whispering God knows wat. At dis point I couldn't pretend anymore and I said; "you do know I can see you right" he froze and stair at me in terror and surprised. I said; wat do u want? He kept mute an stair like a little kid dat was just caught live while stealing. An I told him if he doesn't leave us And I get hold of him, I will make sure he burn in d name of Allah. D idiot flee With speed. All this was happening while I was communicating with my friend and d Jinn at d same time. But he didn't knw all dis happened because communicating with jinns is like mind to mind communication no movement of lips. I never told him wat transpired tho, because dis tins scare some pple. If I had told him he may never watch night matches again.
E
it's either U hallucinating or U plain lying �
Every damn thing U wrote here is a big lie
Na so U get power reach to dey follow Jinn communicate
lmao
U funny man
Re: ...... by movado19: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
REFLECTING AS A WAY OF LIFE - THE OPPORTUNITIES TO CARRY OUT THIS ACT AS MUSLIMS

We're at the end of the Gregorian year, 2022. Alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah not necessarily because it is the end of the year as we know it globally, but because Allah has given us the opportunity to be alive. To repent. To seek Him. To do good. To be good. To be human. To be Muslim.
Alhamdulillah.

This is the season when our sisters and brothers in humanity, who practice Christianity; collectively reflect upon their Christian beliefs and values.
This time and season however have taken on a more corporate and monetary feel, not just for the Christians, but for the whole world.
We are somewhat affected by this just by observing the huge promos, sales, and discounts offered by businesses all over.
...same could be said about Islamic celebrations...

Many Muslims will argue that we have no business with this season, and they'll be right - but just to an extent.
Our lives as Muslims aren't that of hermitage or isolation from the world.
We not only communicate and interact with those who are like us, but equally so, with those who are not so much like us in values, nationality, or any marker of difference.

My reason for this post is to remind us all to utilize every opportunity to earn Hassanat and Baraka.
What do I mean?

Instead of getting into arguments and counter-arguments about the origin/history of the celebratory season, we as Muslims could utilize the time and season to reflect on the life of Maryam (R.A.) and her son, prophet Isa (A.S.).
We could read about their history to understand the convergence and divergence between Islam and Christianity.
We could spend that time in understanding the purpose of his prophethood and its implication for us as Muslims.
We could send duas upon him (A.S.), his Mother, and all other prophets for their Divine service to humanity.

These should hopefully:
Make us feel closer to them and the message of Islam.
Help align our actions to their universal message(s).
Get us closer to Allah through the acts of studying and reflecting.
Encourage us to look for opportunities to turn deserts into gardens.

Quarreling and endlessly debating with people of other faiths will only strip us of whatever good we may have earned.
We may win the current debate but at the expense of having our hearts covered with darkness.
The quest to show religious superiority is such a perilous path. Let's instead exert that energy in purifying ourselves.

"Repel by that which is better..." - Q41:34-35
"Repel the bad with what is better. We are most knowing of what they describe." - Q23:96

Abu Umamah, RadhiAllahu Anhu, reported: The Messenger of Allah, SallAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam, said:
I guarantee a house on the outskirts of Paradise for one who abandons arguments even if he is right.
Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4800

Malik ibn Anas, may Allah have mercy on him, said:
Disputation about sacred knowledge causes the heart to harden and breeds hatred.
Source: Jāmi’ al-‘Ulūm wal-Ḥikam 1/248

Ja’far ibn Muhammad, may Allah have mercy on him, said:
Beware of disputes in the religion, for they preoccupy the heart and breed hypocrisy.
Source: Fadl al-‘Ilm 1/5

So, am I suggesting in any way that Muslims celebrate these festivities? NO.

Rather, what I'm hoping for is that:
We understand that Muslims are scattered on the wide spectrum of TAQWA (God Consciousness).
Just like learning how to ride a bicycle using training wheels, let's be patient and compassionate towards those who are able to be
in this state, even if it's just once, twice or three times a year for them!

Yes, it's not ideal but we live in a non-ideal world.
It's better to have 1-3 yearly cues to move toward Allah than to have none!
If the Christmas, New Year and Easter seasons trigger a Muslim to reflect and increase his/her Iman, we say Alhamdulillah.
If Mothers and Fathers Day triggers a Muslim to be conscious and grateful to their parents and Allah, we say Alhamdulillah.

Are these ideal? NO.
Yet, we say Alhamdulillah because their remembrance and reflection are signs of life and faith.

Hopefully, we all can get to a stage in our lives when every day and everything around us become cues to be grateful to and Worship Allah
in truth, and in return earn His (S.W.A.) pleasure, and not depend on just a few days of the year, Amin.

The goal is to have our reflections grow from a mere dot to a continuum, InshaAllah.

May Allah bless us All with His Mercies, Forgiveness, and Love, Amin.
May Allah bless us all with health, wealth, and success in this world and the next, Amin.

4 Likes

Re: ...... by Excel70: 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
movado19:
REFLECTING AS A WAY OF LIFE - THE OPPORTUNITIES TO CARRY OUT THIS ACT AS MUSLIMS

We're at the end of the Gregorian year, 2022. Alhamdulillah.
Alhamdulillah not necessarily because it is the end of the year as we know it globally, but because Allah has given us the opportunity to be alive. To repent. To seek Him. To do good. To be good. To be human. To be Muslim.
Alhamdulillah.

This is the season when our sisters and brothers in humanity, who practice Christianity; collectively reflect upon their Christian beliefs and values.
This time and season however have taken on a more corporate and monetary feel, not just for the Christians, but for the whole world.
We are somewhat affected by this just by observing the huge promos, sales, and discounts offered by businesses all over.
...same could be said about Islamic celebrations...

Many Muslims will argue that we have no business with this season, and they'll be right - but just to an extent.
Our lives as Muslims aren't that of hermitage or isolation from the world.
We not only communicate and interact with those who are like us, but equally so, with those who are not so much like us in values, nationality, or any marker of difference.

My reason for this post is to remind us all to utilize every opportunity to earn Hassanat and Baraka.
What do I mean?

Instead of getting into arguments and counter-arguments about the origin/history of the celebratory season, we as Muslims could utilize the time and season to reflect on the life of Maryam (R.A.) and her son, prophet Isa (A.S.).
We could read about their history to understand the convergence and divergence between Islam and Christianity.
We could spend that time in understanding the purpose of his prophethood and its implication for us as Muslims.
We could send duas upon him (A.S.), his Mother, and all other prophets for their Divine service to humanity.

These should hopefully:
Make us feel closer to them and the message of Islam.
Help align our actions to their universal message(s).
Get us closer to Allah through the acts of studying and reflecting.
Encourage us to look for opportunities to turn deserts into gardens.

Quarreling and endlessly debating with people of other faiths will only strip us of whatever good we may have earned.
We may win the current debate but at the expense of having our hearts covered with darkness.
The quest to show religious superiority is such a perilous path. Let's instead exert that energy in purifying ourselves.

"Repel by that which is better..." - Q41:34-35
"Repel the bad with what is better. We are most knowing of what they describe." - Q23:96

Abu Umamah, RadhiAllahu Anhu, reported: The Messenger of Allah, SallAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam, said:
I guarantee a house on the outskirts of Paradise for one who abandons arguments even if he is right.
Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4800

Malik ibn Anas, may Allah have mercy on him, said:
Disputation about sacred knowledge causes the heart to harden and breeds hatred.
Source: Jāmi’ al-‘Ulūm wal-Ḥikam 1/248

Ja’far ibn Muhammad, may Allah have mercy on him, said:
Beware of disputes in the religion, for they preoccupy the heart and breed hypocrisy.
Source: Fadl al-‘Ilm 1/5

So, am I suggesting in any way that Muslims celebrate these festivities? NO.

Rather, what I'm hoping for is that:
We understand that Muslims are scattered on the wide spectrum of TAQWA (God Consciousness).
Just like learning how to ride a bicycle using training wheels, let's be patient and compassionate towards those who are able to be
in this state, even if it's just once, twice or three times a year for them!

Yes, it's not ideal but we live in a non-ideal world.
It's better to have 1-3 yearly cues to move toward Allah than to have none!
If the Christmas, New Year and Easter seasons trigger a Muslim to reflect and increase his/her Iman, we say Alhamdulillah.
If Mothers and Fathers Day triggers a Muslim to be conscious and grateful to their parents and Allah, we say Alhamdulillah.

Are these ideal? NO.
Yet, we say Alhamdulillah because their remembrance and reflection are signs of life and faith.

Hopefully, we all can get to a stage in our lives when every day and everything around us become cues to be grateful to and Worship Allah
in truth, and in return earn His (S.W.A.) pleasure, and not depend on just a few days of the year, Amin.

The goal is to have our reflections grow from a mere dot to a continuum, InshaAllah.

May Allah bless us All with His Mercies, Forgiveness, and Love, Amin.
May Allah bless us all with health, wealth, and success in this world and the next, Amin.

Jazakhumullahi khayran

1 Like

Re: ...... by Excel70: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Salam alaykum to all the Sheikh
in the house. I've a few questions.
1 From your personal experience, what is the fastest way to be a waliyy of Allah

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 6:06am On Jan 02, 2023
Excel70:

Jazakhumullahi khayran

You are very welcome.
Re: ...... by movado19: 6:36am On Jan 02, 2023
Excel70:
Salam alaykum to all the Sheikh
in the house. I've a few questions.
1 From your personal experience, what is the fastest way to be a waliyy of Allah

Wa Alaikum Salam.

We're all learners here, so no one may have ALL the answers.

From the little I know, becoming a Waliy of Allah comes with tests, so you have to sincerely ask yourself IF this is what you REALLY want?
Q29:2 , Q2:155 , Q47:31

Also, the fastest way is very relative. It'll depend on the state of your heart and sincerity to achieve this goal, as well as Allah's permission.

Ask yourself WHY you want to become a Waly of Allah.

Make your intention true and sincere IF you've determined to be so.

Follow the general counsel for all Muslims in thoughts, deeds, and actions.

Follow the Shariah - even a Waliy of Allah is NOT exempt from it!

Observe your daily Salat on time.

Approach Allah further with Tahajjud - read Surah Al Muzzammil to understand this better.

Engage in constant zikr. Begin with a little and then increase as time and capacity allow.

Always engage in Istigfaar.

Understand your personal vices and replace them with the appropriate virtures.

Renew your resolve to be a Waliy of Allah DAILY.

Seek Allah's help and guidance in your journey, because He said:

"And never say of anything, "Indeed, I will do that tomorrow," Q18: 23

Except when adding, "If Allah wills." And remember your Lord when you forget, and say:
"Perhaps my Lord will guide me to what is nearer than this to right conduct."
Q18:24

"And you do not will except that Allah wills. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise. Q:76:30

With time, you'll get your specific guidance from a Sheikh or through some other means; as Allah permits.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Excel70: 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
movado19:

Wa Alaikum Salam.

We're all learners here, so no one may have ALL the answers.

From the little I know, becoming a Waliy of Allah comes with tests, so you have to sincerely ask yourself IF this is what you REALLY want?
Q29:2 , Q2:155 , Q47:31

Also, the fastest way is very relative. It'll depend on the state of your heart and sincerity to achieve this goal, as well as Allah's permission.

Ask yourself WHY you want to become a Waly of Allah.

Make your intention true and sincere IF you've determined to be so.

Follow the general counsel for all Muslims in thoughts, deeds, and actions.

Follow the Shariah - even a Waliy of Allah is NOT exempt from it!

Observe your daily Salat on time.

Approach Allah further with Tahajjud - read Surah Al Muzzammil to understand this better.

Engage in constant zikr. Begin with a little and then increase as time and capacity allow.

Always engage in Istigfaar.

Understand your personal vices and replace them with the appropriate virtures.

Renew your resolve to be a Waliy of Allah DAILY.

Seek Allah's help and guidance in your journey, because He said:

"And never say of anything, "Indeed, I will do that tomorrow," Q18: 23

Except when adding, "If Allah wills." And remember your Lord when you forget, and say:
"Perhaps my Lord will guide me to what is nearer than this to right conduct."
Q18:24

"And you do not will except that Allah wills. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise. Q:76:30

With time, you'll get your specific guidance from a Sheikh or through some other means; as Allah permits.

Jazakhumullahi khayran
Re: ...... by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 07, 2023
Can one destiny be manipulated by evil people?
Re: ...... by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 07, 2023
What is the mystery behind the evil pot? Some people agree that it is used by the evil people to change or slow down some one progress. Infact some say that it can be used to change destiny. How true is this?
Re: ...... by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 07, 2023
An herbalist has once said that he can use it to reverse destiny. He also said that once he has caged someone destiny inside the pot no matter how much prayer the person does he can't be successful. Is this true?
Re: ...... by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 07, 2023
Is there anything thing one can do to free himself?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2023

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:37am On Feb 27, 2023
وَتِلْكَ حُجَّتُنَآ اٰتَيْنٰهَآ اِبْرٰهِيْمَ عَلٰى قَوْمِهٖۗ نَرْفَعُ دَرَجٰتٍ مَّنْ نَّشَاۤءُۗ اِنَّ رَبَّكَ حَكِيْمٌ عَلِيْمٌ

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.