Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (214086 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
Anyway the truth is clear for who wants to see.....I take my leave...
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
^^

run >>>> You used social media audio to condemn sheikh that you dont know who left the earth over 4 decades ago, that you are not 100% sure it is his voice. This not sunnah way man They did the same to Sheikh Adam(ra) too a while back. Man brought out Sheikh's book and extracted statements and he said "people, see what sheikh Adam wrote in his book". I watched this. This is not audio but i dont remember title of the lecture. Sheikh Isa Akindele had to stylishly took microphone from him.

I am not here to defend Sheikh Niyas but i can respect him base on limited infos i know about him. And that audio could be family member as well. There is another man who looks just like him
Re: ...... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
I wonder how you comfortably defend falsehood without any shame.

It's a common poem amongst tijaniyyas and its something they all know it was their sheikh that composed it and recited it, this is why they've tried all their best to defend it even tho no matter how they try something from that poem will refute them...
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
And i have also told you that i am not their member. Why are you asking me to defend it? When you started you called mureed of tijaniyya which i am not. And i have told you that you better off asking tijjaniya people. So how do i defend "falsehood"?.

The only statement i saw there that i believed was in harmony with the hadith, i pointed it out but you disagreed. We dont always have to agree actually. You are better meet one of their confirmed shuyukh on one on one dialogue about it. Thats much better. You cant get anything online. They only have roaches online who are not ready to tell you anything and they are young dudes.

They shut me off too anytime i said something they dont like. That's why i dont take tylenol over them. But that doesnt mean i have to hate them or anything.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:19am On Nov 08, 2018
There is NEED to understand the context with which certain words are used, and things should NOT been taking in their face value( I mean literally).

I am not here defending anything, but from my understanding our preconceived notion determine how will react to certain things at time and perhaps clouded our sense of judgment. One general note, a Muslim should always think WELL of his fellow brothers, and always give them a benefit of doubt when occasions demand. Part of ADAB is to always seek more clarification in the matter that's seems ambiguous.

Now, to the argument that ensued due to th at post from fb, it will be erroneous to take most of those words literally, and without also examine the context with which those words are used. Like what empiree said earlier concerning Prophet Ibrahim(as), if we're to take his words literally at face value, then one would be thinking "Kufr" is been committed, which is far from it. Or let assume that is not in the Qur'an but read such similar phrases from fb like the one above, what would have been your response/reaction sincerely bro abdelkabir

The person that would have clarify those statement in the poem is Sheikh Niaase(rahm) himself, and he wouldn't have meant claiming divinity with Allah, far from it. We should think well about other Muslims. A case of Ateeb bn abi Balta comes to mind. He was a devoted sahabi, who took part in the battle of badr and treaty of hudabiyyah. But he divulge the secret of Allah's messenger (saw) to the mushrik of Mecca. So when Holy Prophet(saw) sent hadrat Ali (ra)to retrieve letter, upon receiving it, he gave him the benefit of doubt to explain himself even when the action implied a sort of kufr. When been asked why he took such action, he explained himself but clearly show that is NOT borne out of Kufr or been apostate. The messenger of Allah replied, you have spoken the TRUTH! even when Hadrat Umar(ra) is ready to chopped off his head.

ALLAH said concerning mukammat and mutashabiha verses in the holy Qur'an....typing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 08, 2018
^^

When the scholars of sunnah frowned against this poem, what did the tijaniyyas say? They said it's too high for us to understand, when they were refuted that can the words of Ibrahim niasse be more eloquent than Allaah's word and the messenger words which can be understood without issues, they sought another means and said, "يتكلم نيابةً عن الله", he was talking for Allaah, again they were refuted because in the poem itself the man said " I am Ibrahim.... " and after that line he continued using the pronoun "أنا" "I am" until he got to where he said "أنا كنت مع موسى في مناجاة ربه وأنا عصاه من عصاي استمدت"

I was with musa when his Lord was saving (him and his people from fir'aun), and it was from my staff I gave musa his staff"

Then we ask them do they still say he is talking for Allaah? He has mentioned himself, musa and musa's Lord. Then they said no, his case is like the hadeeth of the man who said out of happiness "Allaah is my servant and I am his Lord" which the prophet said he has not commited kufr because its mistake of the tongue not actually meant.

We ask them, how can a well composed poem be compared to that? If you listen, you'll see some lines were repeated again and again for emphasis, and all the lines he composed points to him claiming divinity, so are you saying he made mistake in every single line he claimed divinity? If so why do you still recite this poem in your gatherings till today? No reply!
Re: ...... by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 08, 2018
One will ask why is it that the extremism found with tijaniyyahs is more than the extremism you can see with other Sufi orders, its not farfetched that is what their leaders actually preached and you can see that apparently, so let's not try to shy away from the truth...
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2018
AbdelKabir:
One will ask why is it that the extremism found with tijaniyyahs is more than the extremism you can see with other Sufi orders, its not farfetched that is what their leaders actually preached and you can see that apparently, so let's not try to shy away from the truth...
I won't be surprised if I finally find out what you tried to do or what said is either mix of haq and batil. Same you did over a year ago and I later checked out. Turned out of be 40% true. The rest is false or inaccurate.

Remember the one you and others posted about him, about 70, 000 thousand pockets?. And each pocket has thousands of pocket and thousands of sub pockets with which the sheikh would secure paradise for Muslims who believe in him?. grin

I searched everywhere but couldn't find anything until I asked ikupakuti who said such thing could not be found in his book. Too many fabricated stuff about him. That's why I refrained from making final say. And you copied that article back then from website of Arab man. I remembered.

I'm still doing findings on this but I found nothing yet. And your last post up there shows the text attributed to the sheikh is even out of context. It is difficult to piece together.
Re: ...... by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2018
Empiree:
I won't be surprised if I finally find out what you tried to do or what said is either mix of haq and batil. Same you did over a year ago and I later checked out. Turned out of be 40% true. The rest is false or inaccurate.

Remember the one you and others posted about him, about 70, 000 thousand pockets?. And each pocket has thousands of pocket and thousands of sub pockets with which the sheikh would secure paradise for Muslims who believe in him?. grin

I searched everywhere but couldn't find anything until I asked learned ikupakuti who said such thing could not be found in his book. Too many fabricated stuff about him. That's why I refrained from making final say. And you copied that article back then from website of Arab man. I remembered.

I'm still doing findings on this but found nothing yet about this. And your last post up there shows the text attributed I the sheikh is even out of context. It is difficult to piece together.

Can you provide where I ever mentioned 70,000 pockets?
Re: ...... by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 08, 2018
Why don't you watch the poem yourself from beginning to ending, since you believe I put things out of context.....Its just 14mins

Or could it be that you don't understand what is being said because it's Arabic?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:18am On Nov 09, 2018
Dreydoe:

Salam Alaykum sir, I respect your posts alot on NL but truth be said this your post na falling hand.

The guy who posted that clearly said Kafir statements and should be rebuked.

You are trying to defend him and you are really doing a bad job accomplishing that aim.
.. doesnt correlate atall
FriendNG:
@Empiree so initial you did not read the post in those screenshot but you're busy arguing. You're after attacking me as a person rather and not concentrating on the post. Well I have wasted my time.
The guy has replied on their fb page. He screenshot this thread. I guess he decided not to reply me privately.
Re: ...... by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 09, 2018
So now that he has brought his so called references(I've read it actually), do you now believe niasse is the controller of this universe?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:45am On Nov 09, 2018
AbdelKabir:
So now that he has brought his so called references(I've read it actually), do you now believe niasse is the controller of this universe?
Lol, you said you read but you still do not understand what it is written there?. He actually underlined examples. Maybe you need to re-read again.

See, it is a matter of if you accept the sheikh as your Alfa. The same can be said of Sheikh Adam(ra). When he was alive no one dare challenged his level of knowledge. When Sheikh Niyas(ra) was around he was highly regarded as the best of awliya in his time. This is what the guy made reference to concerning the ayah. I knew Sheikh could never meant he controlled the universe. Therefore, bro Ladunal was right when he said you should not take the text literally.

I knew Sheikh could never ever meant he was coequal with creator bcus if you read his other poems on obligatory salat, tawheed, morality or humility and this , you would know he didnt mean what you think. This is why i said you should contact learned Tijjaniya folks directly for clarification. Your problem is you take the wordings face value for what it is. I still remember the one you posted in the other thread a year ago. I have that decoded as well in my email but i decided not to share it. I will when i feel like.
Re: ...... by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 09, 2018
Empiree:
Lol, you said you read but you still do not understand what it is written there?. He actually underlined examples. Maybe you need to re-read again.

See, it is a matter of if you accept the sheikh as your Alfa. The same can be said of Sheikh Adam(ra). When he was alive no one dare challenged his level of knowledge. When Sheikh Niyas(ra) was around he was highly regarded as the best of awliya in his time. This is what the guy made reference to concerning the ayah. I knew Sheikh could never meant he controlled the universe. Therefore, bro Ladunal was right when he said you should not take the text literally.

I knew Sheikh could never ever meant he was coequal with creator bcus if you read his other poems on obligatory salat, tawheed, morality or humility and this , you would know he didnt mean what you think. This is why i said you should contact learned Tijjaniya folks directly for clarification. Your problem is you take the wordings face value for what it is. I still remember the one you posted in the other thread a year ago. I have that decoded as well in my email but i decided not to share it. I will when i feel like.

He reaffirmed there again that niasse is the controller of the universe [because of his alleged proofs (doubts) that he has brought], and you come here to claim he has replied, so we are asking you do you now agree with him that niasse is the controller of the universe since the guy has brought "proofs"?

If you say I don't understand what he meant by " controller " then kindly tell us the meaning of "controller of the universe".
Re: ...... by FriendNG: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2018
@Empiree is he a Nairalander that he screenshot the thread or you send him the link? Secondly is he dissociating himself from the early post which in summary means inyas is god or he is offering explanation on how what he said is correct?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
FriendNG:
@Empiree is he a Nairalander that he screenshot the thread or you send him the link? Secondly is he dissociating himself from the early post which in summary means inyas is god or he is offering explanation on how what he said is correct?
I sent him link to read himself. He doesn't have to be NL member to screenshot this thread. And you can always ask him on his page if you are not clear from their perspective of "he controlled the universe". I understand now but you don't have to agree with him if you don't want to. It is not by force.

Husni Mubarak once said
"affairs of the world is in my hands".
What do you say about this?.

Obviously it is metaphorical terms he used. "World" in his context refers to his country, Eygpt. Hands in his context are not physical hands but his sovereignty. His audience understood very well what he was saying. Therefore, in no way this poem could be referring to sheikh being god. Never.

Evidence of this can be seen in his other poems on tawheed, salat, humility or morality etc. That he is the "controller of the universe" refers to the the large congregation, large mureed, or his acceptance by many including Saudis and even Saudi king Faisal back then made trip to his Kaolaq in Senegal to visit him. And the king said "Prophet Muhammad's physical body may be in Medina but his Divine presence is here in Kaolaq" etc This he meant he controlled the universe in his time. Could never be referring to universal world of heavens and Earth

I understood this way after the guy gave some explanation. Sheikh niyas was not controller of the world nor was he god. I can only advice them to decode their textbooks. That's all.

You may read attachments for clear view

Re: ...... by FriendNG: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Useless and Baseless writing up there. So now what he write is correct that Inyas is god that he control the heaven. That we need him to decide and explain to us he doesn't mean such. Is just that we don't understand English.

Empiree continue to decieve and fool yourself.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
FriendNG:
Useless and Baseless writing up there. So now what he write is correct that Inyas is god that he control the heaven. That we need him to decide and explain to us he doesn't mean such. Is just that we don't understand English.

Emp.iree continue to decieve and fool yourself.
have a good day sir.

Conclusion

Re: ...... by FriendNG: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
[s]
Empiree:
have a good day sir.

Conclusion
[/s]

Stop posting story for me just defend clear act of shirk.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
FriendNG:
[s][/s]

Stop posting story for me just defend clear act of shirk.
Take it or leave it. It is established that, that is not the intended meaning. So if you still have problem with it, I urge you to contact them directly bcus I won't allow you to put me in defensive mode against sheik niyas(ra).

He was long gone and none of his contemporaries excommunicated him. Therefore, it is too late for you to label him what he was not.

I have understood intended meaning of what is written. If you are not satisfied, kindly reach out to them on your own. I have done my part to contact them and I'm done.

Good day
Re: ...... by FriendNG: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
Empiree:
Take it or leave it. It is established that, that is not the intended meaning. So if you still have problem with it, I urge you to contact them directly bcus I won't allow you to put me in defensive mode against sheik niyas(ra).

He was long gone and none of his contemporaries excommunicated him. Therefore, it is too late for you to label him what he was not.

I have understood intended meaning of what is written. If you are not satisfied, kindly reach out to them on your own. I have done my part to contact them and I'm done.

Good day

Nothing was established. Like I said they will only deceive you but not me. Just like saying to your wife that I divorce you and that's not the intent of the word. You're calling someone the controller of heaven and you're telling me that's not the meaning. Useless talk. Why will you say such stupid things at first if that's not the meaning.

This is clear shirk and no magical explanation will change it. Advice your fellow friend to withdraw such nonsense he wrote as a Muslim and stop defending and claiming you're satisfied with that trash explanations.

I am not contacting him like I told you. I am intelligent enough to understand English and this is No Quran or Hadith that requires a scholar to explain but a stupid writing by someone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
FriendNG:

Nothing was established. Like I said they will only deceive you but not me. Just like saying to your wife that I divorce you and that's not the intent of the world. You're calling someone the controller of heaven and you're telling me that's not the meaning. Useless talk. Why will you say such stupid things at first if that's not the meaning.

This is clear shirk and no magical explanation will change it. Advice your fellow friend to withdraw such nonsense he wrote as a Muslim and stop defending and claiming you're satisfied with that trash explanations.

I am not contacting him like I told you. I am intelligent enough to understand English and this is No Quran or Hadith that requires a scholar to explain but a stupid writing by someone.
talk to him or leave me alone. If you are not satisfied with his explanation then free me. If his explanation still mean the same thing I would have shuned him and I don't condone anyone to use such phrases as it could be easily misconstrued.

I know what I believe. I am adult and I don't understand how they will "deceive" me.

Sometimes I wonder about Sunnah you guys claim to follow because part of the Sunnah is that in this situation like this, you simply need to contact him instead of condemnation from far. How do you get problem solved like that?.

So contact him or leave me alone. I'm not Tijjaniya member. Sunnah demands that we give excuses, perhaps, up to 10 times even if we are not comfortable with opposing views. I don't see that in you.

So free me, please if you aren't comfortable. And remember, those guys do exactly what you do too. So you are all extreme people. If I see something from them that got worried, I always contact them to clear the air. Whether I am comfortable with them or not.

And you have absolutely no idea what I sent him privately yesterday. I told him to stop posting what he can't defend. So what's my own now?
Re: ...... by FriendNG: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
Empiree:
talk to him or leave me alone. If you are not satisfied with his explanation then free me. If his explanation still mean the same thing I would have shuned him and I don't condone anyone to use such phrases as it could be easily misconstrued.

This is no act of miscontrueing. This is simple English. I cannot free you if the explanation to you is ok. If what he said is true but we are only miscontrueing it then I cannot free you. Because you initially try to defend it giving the shirk statement benefit of doubts.

I know what I believe. I am adult and I don't understand how they will "deceive" me.

Ofcourse he is deceiving you if that explanation is justification to what he wrote.

Sometimes I wonder about Sunnah you guys claim to follow because part of the Sunnah is that in this situation like this, you simply need to contact him instead of condemnation from far. How do you get problem solved like that?.

No need of contacting him because that's waste of time because a useless explanation that you posted is what he will say again. On my own side I will accept nothing less than total retraction of the initial post and not explanation. I do not require holy spirit or Queen Elizabeth to explain those points about inyass.

So contact him or leave me alone. I'm not Tijjaniya member. Sunnah demands that we give excuses, perhaps, up to 10 times even if we are not comfortable with opposing views. I don't see that in you.

Naturally I don't comment or send messages to anonymous people on Facebook. You're his mouthpiece since you're defending and being satisfied with such explanations.

So free me, please if you aren't comfortable. And remember, those guys do exactly what you do too. So you are all extreme people. If I see something from them that got worried, I always contact them to clear the air. Whether I am comfortable with them or not.

And you have absolutely no idea what I sent him privately yesterday. I told him to stop posting what he can't defend. So what's my own now?

You ask him to stop posting what he cannot defend? Really? And he defend the samething he posted and you become satisfied with the explanation. You live abroad & u have communicated in English with the whites for decade(s) yet you require this guy to explain the meaning of who control the heaven for u.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
FriendNG:

[s]This is no act of miscontrueing. This is simple English. I cannot free you if the explanation to you is ok. If what he said is true but we are only miscontrueing it then I cannot free you. Because you initially try to defend it giving the shirk statement benefit of doubts.

Ofcourse he is deceiving you if that explanation is justification to what he wrote.

No need of contacting him because that's waste of time because a useless explanation that you posted is what he will say again. On my own side I will accept nothing less than total retraction of the initial post and not explanation. I do not require holy spirit or Queen Elizabeth to explain those points about inyass.

Naturally I don't comment or send messages to anonymous people on Facebook. You're his mouthpiece since you're defending and being satisfied with such explanations.

You ask him to stop posting what he cannot defend? Really? And he defend the samething he posted and you become satisfied with the explanation. You live abroad & u have communicated in English with the whites for decade(s) yet you require this guy to explain the meaning of who control the heaven for u. [/s]
Okay, i have had enough of you. You have a good day. You confirmed what Sheikh Adam said. Bye
Re: ...... by FriendNG: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2018
[s]
Empiree:
Okay, i have had enough of you. You have a good day. You confirmed what Sheikh Adam said. Bye
[/s]

Find your way.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:21am On Nov 10, 2018
FriendNG:
[s][/s]

Find your way.
Your case is like ignorant sahabi, ‘Adiyy ibn Hatim (may Allaah be pleased with him), when al-Baqarah 2:187 was revealed, about night of Ramadan (when to stop eating sahoor), he understood the ayah literally. The ayah reads:

"...So now, have relations with them and seek that which Allah has decreed for you. And eat and drink until the white thread distinct to you from the black thread."

He(sahabi) took a black rope and a white rope and put them beneath his pillow, and he started to look at them during the night, but he could not see any distinction between them until next morning he went to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and told him about that. He said, ‘Rather that is the blackness of the night and the whiteness of the day.’” grin

If you truly understand english, why dont you take the clear verse of Quran literally as printed?

So if not for hadith explaining the verse, I am sure that you being literalist, would have done exactly what sahabi did by taking white and black threads and be looking at them like dummy all day long. So therefore, this is telling you that there exist metaphorical and figurative expressions. My question is since you consider the guy mushrik for his statement, and you didnt follow sunnah of giving benefits of the doubt to ask him to clear the air, why not take this ayah literally as well, hun?

Below is part of the message i sent him on Wednesday 7, 2018 at 7:30AM

Re: ...... by FriendNG: 12:33am On Nov 10, 2018
Empiree:
Your case is like ignorant sahabi, ‘Adiyy ibn Hatim (may Allaah be pleased with him), when al-Baqarah 2:187 was revealed, about night of Ramadan (when to stop eating sahoor), he understood the ayah literally. The ayah reads:

"...So now, have relations with them and seek that which Allah has decreed for you. And eat and drink until the white thread distinct to you from the black thread."

He(sahabi) took a black rope and a white rope and put them beneath his pillow, and he started to look at them during the night, but he could not see any distinction between them until next morning he went to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and told him about that. He said, ‘Rather that is the blackness of the night and the whiteness of the day.’” grin

If you truly understand english, why dont you take the clear verse of Quran literally as printed?

So if not for hadith explaining the verse, I am sure that you being literalist, would have done exactly what sahabi did by taking white and black threads and be looking at them like dummy all day long. So therefore, this is telling you that there exist metaphorical and figurative expressions. My question is since you consider the guy mushrik for his statement, and you didnt follow sunnah of giving benefits of the doubt to ask him to clear the air, why not take this ayah literally as well, hun?

Below is the message i sent him on Wednesday 7, 2018 at 7:30AM

You can only fool yourself. How are his words now become the holy Quran or Hadith? Who is he? Mr nobody from nowhere. Quran is word of Allah & those shirk statement are word of who? 1 big fool.

And who is the guy in question that will make shirk statement and we will be waiting 4 some useless explanation. And you're here busy ranting about benefit of doubts. You that gave him benefit of doubts what's the result? Defense on the shirk statement and you're satisfied with it.

("I divorce you 3 times" but that's not my intention " I mean you should continue being my wife" ) Inyass is the controller of heaven. No I don't mean such contact me for further details. Well I understand English and I requires no prince Charles for explanation. The sentence have no other alternative meaning.

Regarding the screenshot you just posted, you're hypocritical to your ownself. You believe in the explanation he gave and you're still asking him to stop posting what he cannot defend. So which is which. You're not here and you're not here. Now do you see your hypocrisy?

You said he has good intentions. Where are the good intentions? Good intentions is when you stand with oneness and supremacy of God. God intention is when you encourage people to follow Muhammad peace be upon him not Inyass. Good intentions is when you teach people to pray directly to Allah without following inyas office. These are good intentions and not telling us how Inyass controls heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:26am On Nov 10, 2018
FriendNG:

You can only fool yourself. How are his words now become the holy Quran or Hadith? Who is he? Mr nobody from nowhere. Quran is word of Allah & those shirk statement are word of who? 1 big fool.

And who is the guy in question that will make shirk statement and we will be waiting 4 some useless explanation. And you're here busy ranting about benefit of doubts. You that gave him benefit of doubts what's the result? Defense on the shirk statement and you're satisfied with it.

("I divorce you 3 times" but that's not my intention " I mean you should continue being my wife" ) Inyass is the controller of heaven. No I don't mean such contact me for further details. Well I understand English and I requires no prince Charles for explanation. The sentence have no other alternative meaning.

Regarding the screenshot you just posted, you're hypocritical to your ownself. You believe in the explanation he gave and you're still asking him to stop posting what he cannot defend. So which is which. You're not here and you're not here. Now do you see your hypocrisy?

You said he has good intentions. Where are the good intentions? Good intentions is when you stand with oneness and supremacy of God. God intention is when you encourage people to follow Muhammad peace be upon him not Inyass. Good intentions is when you teach people to pray directly to Allah without following inyas office. These are good intentions and not telling us how Inyass controls heaven.
you don't read. You have problems
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2018
AbdelKabir:

It is this same Facebook page that posted the following

Subhana lah ama yushirkun, who wrote this nonsense, chai, no wonder ahly sunnah, izala hate dis guys with passion. This is going overboard. Just yesterday in jumaat imam, was talking about how in Nigeria a person can just innovate anything into the religion, and claim he has the to practice what he will, that u can't do dat in Saudi Arabia. He told a story of a leader of tariqa who went mecca, gathered his pple brought out and spread white cloth for tariqa, they were all arrested and court jail them for 5yrs.

May Allah guide us fa, we need serious guidance
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2018
Empiree:
I can hardly make out what is written but I get some of them. All of that are fantasies. The main point which is obligatory is clear. That's the point.

Besides, I saw the guy behind the page yesterday. He's admin. He posted how picture for the first time. He's a semi-learned young dude. I sometimes msg to correct him and he listens.

**Modified**

Just went to his page to see for myself. He doesn't have source obviously. Looks like he simply copied it elsewhere and he probaly can't defend himself.

No No..... Empiree....... He is young, not learned, no source, copied. Whatever, is not a justification for this nonsense, You need to condemn this kind of thing strongly, wat is their to correct. U contact dis guy direct and u didn't condemn wat his doing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 7:55am On Nov 10, 2018
AbdelKabir:

What are you saying? I'm talking about niasse himself with what he said...

I'm telling u, give us the excuse you want to give him..

Is empiree a niyas student? Nawao for u brother go and find tijaniyas and ask them now. Empiree sef I just dnt get how try to defend somethings

1 Like

Re: ...... by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 10, 2018
emekaRaj:

Is empiree a niyas student? Nawao for u brother go and find tijaniyas and ask them now. Empiree sef I just dnt get how try to defend somethings

We will ask him as he has decided to defend their actions!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.