Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri (29746 Views)

Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by cstr100: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
wellmax:
[s][/s] tongue tongue tongue Dude doesn't even know my country of residence, he his there hating Tinubu. No one in your linage can ever achieve 1/10 of what Tinubu has achieved. Go get a life dude.
I don't need to know your country of residence. You are a nitwit and there is no hiding that.
If you happen to live in a first world country and you are happily supporting the likes of tinubu, then you are traitor to your people.
You have seen much better and yet you want them to continue with worse.
Which part of the first world can you see the likes of tinubu enriching himself and installing clueless puppets without consequences.?
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by me69: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
I challenge any hypocrite to tell what Osinbajo has done since Buhari left that changed the situation of the country. Osinbajo has been leading the economic team since the beginning of this administration, don't get me wrong i don't have anything agaist the man he is trying his best obviously, but if saying that is a way of knocking off Buhari WAILERS are wasting their time. BUHARI HAS THE BEST MORAL VALUES AND INTENTION OF ANY PRESIDENT in the history of Nigeria ( tied with Murtala), that is why I have to support him, I don't care if the country is in hardship As long as i have a dedicated man not corrupt as a president I'm good, This is what we prayed God for, a man like this, NOW THAT GOD HAS DONE IT, We must show gratitude to God and continue to pray for him and help him in his endeavor by calling out corrupt people around him and shielding his work.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by SamiraF: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
God forbid. Reno is on his own. God should remove both Buhari and Osinbajo.
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by ephi123(f): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
duni04:

I don't think so. I think Buhari is a very old man with old ways that won't change. He's very weary of who he trusts and very uncompromising. A lot of the people Osinbajo has been hobnobbing with recently are people who have serious corruption and national security issues around their necks. But the difference is that Osinbajo recognises the need to compromise when it is necessary, something Buhari can never learn. That's the reason the likes of Wike and Fayose and pretty much all of the governors of the Southern states will never get any kind of visit from Buhari. Except the ones he trusts, like Amosun and Oshiomole. Its no coincidence that those are the only southern states he's visited during his tenure.

You are right. Compromise is key for any leadership position as you cannot have it your way all the time. Buhari has just really been a huge disappointment, I expected much more from him than this.
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by wellmax(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
[s]
cstr100:

I don't need to know your country of residence. You are a nitwit and there is no hiding that.
If you happen to live in a first world country and you are happily supporting the likes of tinubu, then you are traitor to your people.
You have seen much better and yet you want them to continue with worse.
Which part of the first world can you see the likes of tinubu enriching himself and installing clueless puppets without consequences.?[/b]
[/s] Go and die. You need mentions, you have gotten enough. Gat no time for fatuous mindless internet fiddlers.
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by cstr100: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
wellmax:
[s][/s] Go and die. You need mentions, you have gotten enough. Gat no time for fatuous mindless internet fiddlers.
And another one bites the dust.
Go and learn logical reasoning. I am done .
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by wellmax(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
cstr100:

And another one bites the dust.
Go and learn logical reasoning. I am done .[/b]
bite dust ko, bite duster ni, ish is time with you is wasted. I got work to do. I don't sleep on the internet. I am different, not an unwaged internet troll like you.
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by mmsen: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
nabiz:
osibanjo is doing a wonderful job but I think we need to stop praising in order not to endanger his office by making him look superior than his boss.

The man if given full presidential power will do a wonderful job but he will not to avoid outshinnig his master.

Remo omokri does not like osibanjo. He is playing politics. He knows what he wants to achieve. Praising osibanjo will provoke buhari. That's politics for u

I'm not praising anyone but it really isn't hard to improve on Buhari.

Who doesn't want Buhari removed at this point?
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by tufuuu(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Skybee1:
Must u show ur stupidity to d public?
I agree with you jare. Tribalistic people, religion intolerance .I wonder what has changed since our President left the country.
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by Nicholas1800(m): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
what has Tinubu got to do with the topic?
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by anonimi: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
modath:
Put some respeck on Samboribobo's name by adding his aka #Ghostworker ! cool

Ghostworker would be a more apt description for the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC followers who have gone into hiding from the political section. Don't you agree

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2329446_2310894imageedit25559604097jpeg6207133cb2251c60c0d3e307c28d235c_jpeg43e795ffbb3dd3fc428ae16fab3b0fbd

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by sapele914(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Teewhy2:
Former presidential media aide Reno Omokri said president Buhari absence has made him love vice president prof. Osinbajo and described him as his kind of man for forcing the ministers to stay for a 7 hours FEC meeting on Wednesday.
I think this is the kind of man the country needs.
To move forward as a nation, we need to remove tribalism from what we do
A good and intelligent assistant we have in Osibanjo,I wish we could have said the same thing about namadi sambo a clueless leader like his oga gej.
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by anonimi: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nicholas1800:
what has Tinubu got to do with the topic?

Everything!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026566_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

PrettyCrystal:
President Muhammadu Buhari who is currently received All Progressives Congress APC party leaders, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande, at the Abuja House, in London. The president who is on a medical vacation extended his leave just few days ago on 'orders of his doctor'.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4846643_sane1_jpegf2fcb25d136ac36e9d60dea3a0f26bb1

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/bola-tinubu-bisi-akand-visit-president.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by daygee12: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
is Reno omokirikiri alright at all?
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by Caseless: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
That shows he's a religious bigot.
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by Guyman02: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Osibanjo is succeeding because he has removed sentiments from governance which led us into recession.
His visit to the Niger Delta and South East is very reassuring for the people and brought back some level of confidence to the people which is good for the economy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by toocoded: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
temitemi1:
we are doing great as a Nation without buhari.
Yes ooooo cool cool cool grin
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by toocoded: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
GameGod:
This Reno is a big clown. Religious bigotry, suddenly he now loves APC because PMB is away. So is not APC as a party now, is individual BUHARI abi? But Buhari left Nigeria when $1/ #495 while as at today $1/ 515. Woe on to Religious bigots like omokri and co. They hate Buhari because he is a Muslim, even biafrats are now supporting Osinbajo.

Reno is a big fooooooooooool, olodo.
You are the biggest fool. I cant believe i read that. Ode lasan lasan angry

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by Kingbuhari(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
to my best of knowledge, osinbade is better than that clueless fulani dullard, though he still remain the mere commissioner....
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by Splashme: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
temitemi1:
we are doing great as a Nation without buhari.
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by Ukalejohn(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
You're a goat
GameGod:
This Reno is a big clown. Religious bigotry, suddenly he now loves APC because PMB is away. So is not APC as a party now, is individual BUHARI abi? But Buhari left Nigeria when $1/ #495 while as at today $1/ 515. Woe on to Religious bigots like omokri and co. They hate Buhari because he is a Muslim, even biafrats are now supporting Osinbajo.

Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by mercenary: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
GameGod:

Chai! See as human being dey reason! If na me born u(God forbid oh) na to take u go collect rubber spoon
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by mercenary: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Caseless:
That shows he's a religious bigot.
You are the religious bigot here because ur religious affiliation with Buhari has blinded you his misgovernance and incompetence... Look where we are today
Re: Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri by Vladdo: 2:04am On Feb 18, 2017
saintgp:
I agree with u completely.the man is truly living up to expectations just as a professor ought to.

There is relative improvement in the nation.he's visiting states irrespective of ur political party.imagine him calling gov.wike "Mr.project",that's something baba might dare not do.

Indeed education is vital,for it influences how one thinks and acts.

True, education is VITAL. However, its influence on our thoughts and actions is relative! Under the circumstances, we have professors, phD holders and other vast academics - in and out of positions of trust and authority, doing unthinkable poo! Its needless to categorise. But its important that an individual's ability - or lack thereof, be evaluated based on his personal 'self'; principles, disposition and all. If indeed certificates made people to think, act and be better, we know a lot of persons whose performance would have been stellar. Again, it is needless to categorise. #Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commends Man Who Refunded Stipends Paid To Him After Leaving N-Power / Governor Obiano Sworn-In For Second Term (Photos) / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.