Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (30399 Views)

Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by midolstudent(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Karlman:
...i am not religious, so hang your religion. i am only interested in making analogous instances between two individuals, muhammed and nnamdi kanu, who went about their mission in different ways...the one with sword and the other with words.
lol.u av seen a baby u telling u are nt religious.if am a christan would u av use muhammed in dis ur parochial analogy?or ar u telling me we dnt av igbos dt dnt share in ur elusive biafra?bro i av liberal view for religion if u like insult God i dnt care bt my mild advice for u is dt dnt insult muhammed wen u come to the oda side of the country becos such action might b counterproductive!i repeat u won the arguement.hold to ur biafra let me hold to my nigeria wic am ready to defend it oneness wit the last drop of my blood from against 1000000 seperatist like kanu!i will rather agree to witness holocust dn witnessing the balkanisation of my country nigeria!bt u won the arguement i affirm.
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Karlman: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol.u av seen a baby u telling u are nt religious.if am a christan would u av use muhammed in dis ur parochial analogy?or ar u telling me we dnt av igbos dt dnt share in ur elusive biafra?bro i av liberal view for religion if u like insult God i dnt care bt my mild advice for u is dt dnt insult muhammed wen u come to the oda side of the country becos such action might b counterproductive!i repeat u won the arguement.hold to ur biafra let me hold to my nigeria wic am ready to defend it oneness wit the last drop of my blood from against 1000000 seperatist like kanu!i will rather agree to witness holocust dn witnessing the balkanisation of my country nigeria!bt u won the arguement i affirm.
...counterproductive like blowin up urself because of similarity btwn muhammed and kanu? nobody will be surprised cos dats ur identity.
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Karlman:
...counterproductive like blowin up urself because of similarity btwn muhammed and kanu? nobody will be surprised cos dats ur identity.
lol.u fall inlove wit dis most popular name in d world.our discussion have to end here sir
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by disumusa: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
midolstudent:
More
so na flags the children and parent go chop
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by midolstudent(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
disumusa:
so na flags the children and parent go chop
illiterate aboki free me abeg
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Karlman: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol.u fall inlove wit dis most popular name in d world.our discussion have to end here sir
...of course i am in love with every individual who dreamth and lived and died for what they believed in and muhammed is one of them, even though he went the extra mile of killing and maiming. ....on the side line, dont think i am out to attack your religion, no, i only used someone you know to make instances so as to see if you can wake up and see and learn and respect people who dream and wake to live their dream. ...so long dude!
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Karlman:
...of course i am in love with every individual who dreamth and lived and died for what they believed in and muhammed is one of them, even though he went the extra mile of killing and maiming. ....on the side line, dont think i am out to attack your religion, no, i only used someone you know to make instances so as to see if you can wake up and see and learn and respect people who dream and wake to live their dream. ...so long dude!
lol.kanu is nt dreaming is only hallucinating bro.and hs more violent dan even hitler.i watch a video where e claim somalia will b better dan nigeria wen is done wit us.
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
xstry:
all for a stoopid dumb cause.
yah!...
He had no gun, no knife, no cutlass just a flag but your stewpid police and army as ordered by the spiritually condemned president shut him dead... because he was dancing and celebrating Donald Trump...

All men must die... Where is Buhari today? Is everything well with him... I dont wish him dead but any man that kills always die shameful and painful DEATH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend / Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.