Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS (27978 Views)

Bukola Saraki Visits Sandra Davou, Sergeant Assaulted At The Senate / PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack / Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by informant001: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
An expectant mother was all smiles as she welcomed the wife of the Senate President, Mrs. Toyin Saraki yesterday at the Maitama General Hospital at a surprise early morning visit before she went in for caesarean surgery which saw her deliver a set of triplets, safely.

The Founder and President of the Wellbeing Foundation Africa had yesterday paid the urgent visit to Mrs Olivia Plangnaan Sunday who has been a student of the Wellbeing Foundation Africa’s MamaCare Antenatal and Postnatal Education Classes Program which caters for expectant mothers from the antenatal stage through to the postnatal stage. an ongoing program in Her Excellency’s Foundation.

The wife of the Senate President who obviously was filled with joy after the surgery later took to her Instagram page to welcome the new set of triplets; two girls and a boy.

It was later learnt that Mrs Saraki's early morning visit to the expectant mother was made en route to Abuja airport, when she had received a distress call that the expectant mother needed surgical delivery, which was unaffordable to Mrs Olivia Plangnaan Sunday, a pure-water seller and her husband, which would have resulted in a life-threatening delay.

Mrs Saraki, herself twice a mother of twins, made an on-the-spot donation to cover the hospital costs for the mother's surgery and special care of the newborns.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/toyin-saraki-comes-to-aid-of-pregnant.html

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by sarrki(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
With the stolen billions ?

It's a good gesture if it's pure money

We love corruption in Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by DozieInc(m): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
She try
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:

you love corruption money?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by femolacqua(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Very good

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by buygala(m): 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by momodub: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nothing special

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by addikt(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Thanks to her at least .......
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by Iamsolslim(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
oju aye

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by passyhansome(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wife of a Criminal, She just gave her, her own share of national cake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by 247NaijaGist: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wow!!!

Erotic Story: Grace, The House Girl - Slutty Tales of Heavily Endowed Asanwa Baby!>>>https://uzomediangr./2017/02/16/erotic-story-grace-the-house-girl-slutty-tales-of-heavily-endowed-asanwa-baby/
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by Jeffrey12(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
ok
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
The last triplet is so tiny.
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wow. Triplet with real different faces
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by JewelRegi(f): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
It's our money

But she tried to have done that sha
I love twins
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by ichommy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nice Gesture.....
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by ovieigho(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:

so everything they own is stolen right? Do u even knw her ? Have u heard of ojora family in Lagos? Pls appreciate kind gestures

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by AngelicBeing: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
passyhansome:
Wife of a Criminal, She just gave her, her own share of national cake
grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by lawalosky(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
But I thought Mrs Saraki suppose to wear hijab, abi she no be moslem? Only asking though
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by Ama124(f): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
kennygee:
The last triplet is so tiny.
oga abi madam,e nor easy abeg...she try... how u wan make the pikin big after those two don chop all the food finish

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by slurryeye: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
lawalosky:
But I thought Mrs Saraki suppose to wear hijab, abi she no be moslem? Only asking though

From my knowledge, not all muslim women wear hijab. Even some Arab muslim women don't wear hijab. I believe it's more of a cultural thing than religion thing. But you know in Africa we take things too serious

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by adecz: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Overload..... The husband try sha, more grease to his waist. Next time he should load five wink
This Saraki woman be like jambite, stolen billionaire jambite.
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by leofab(f): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
For the cameras

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by lawalosky(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
slurryeye:

From my knowledge, not all muslim women wear hijab. Even some Arab muslim women don't wear hijab. I believe it's more of a cultural thing than religion thing. But you know in Africa we take things too serious
Awryt Thanks
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by yinkson(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nice one

I love babies/kids...don't know why
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by francotunsco: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wait...Toyin had twins twice? Wow!
Re: Toyin Saraki Visits A Pregnant Mother Of Triplets Before Surgery. PICS by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ama124:
oga abi madam,e nor easy abeg...she try... how u wan make the pikin big after those two don chop all the food finish

I know na. I'm a twin. And I wasn't even up to 2kgs at birth. So I'm not being negative.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan / Bishop Mathew Kukah Meets Buhari Today (Photos) / Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.