Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

How To Get Football Coaching Batches In Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Get Football Coaching Batches In Nigeria (1722 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Rejects Waasland Beveren, Belgian Coaching Job / Maradona Is Back To Football Coaching And He Sounds Confident As Always / Where To Get Football Teams Lineup Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Football Coaching Batches In Nigeria by eltalentino(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Please, I would love to know what Institute is responsible for training coaches in Nigeria
Re: How To Get Football Coaching Batches In Nigeria by Okikiade(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
NIS National Institute for Sport, National Stadium, Surulere Lagos! From basic to the highest level! Full time and part-time programmes!
Re: How To Get Football Coaching Batches In Nigeria by eltalentino(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Okikiade:
NIS National Institute for Sport, National Stadium, Surulere Lagos! From basic to the highest level! Full time and part-time programmes!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Get Football Coaching Batches In Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 1:47am On Jul 09, 2019
Okikiade:
I thought I should ask...
Do you know, or have you seen anyone that studied there before?

Stuffs about the institute online is kind of scanty.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Football Coaching Batches In Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 1:48am On Jul 09, 2019
eltalentino:

Thanks
What's up bro.
Did you eventually make any attempt to check out the institute?
Re: How To Get Football Coaching Batches In Nigeria by Okikiade(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
hausadreturn:
I thought I should ask...
Do you know, or have you seen anyone that studied there before?

Stuffs about the institute online is kind of scanty.
lots of Nigerians Coaches got certificated through NIS and am even looking for channel to undergo my coaching certificate there this coming December! Sandwich Program for three months and full time is going up for six months
Re: How To Get Football Coaching Batches In Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 4:30am On Aug 05, 2019
Okikiade:
lots of Nigerians Coaches got certificated through NIS and am even looking for channel to undergo my coaching certificate there this coming December! Sandwich Program for three months and full time is going up for six months
OK. Cool.
You're aware that the form is out and the interview is this month, right?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Football Coaching Batches In Nigeria by Okikiade(m): 4:58am On Aug 20, 2019
hausadreturn:
OK. Cool.
You're aware that the form is out and the interview is this month, right?
I wish I could be there but financially incapable!
Re: How To Get Football Coaching Batches In Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2019
Okikiade:

I wish I could be there but financially incapable!
Okay. No wahala.
Re: How To Get Football Coaching Batches In Nigeria by Fuzoma(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
hausadreturn:
Okay. No wahala.

Hi,how much did you pay.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off New 769 Horsepower Ferraricristiano Ronaldo Shows Of / Serena Williams' Baby Is Now On IG & Twitter, Has Over 36k Followers Already / Lola Ta Lie Erse Skewbald Defense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.