Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS (41169 Views)

Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS / Olubadan And Traditional Chiefs Fight Over Masquerade Directive In Ibadan.Photos / Olubadan And His Wives Loved Up In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by drtee247(m): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Why is the man smilling while with the lady but kept a straight face with the men
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
holuwajobar:
den where was ur eye wen he posted d pic he snapped wit tinubu,saraki, dogara.....dnt tell me ur misplaced ur eye

Shut it der u zombie. U think everyone is as gullible n f0olish like u afonjas. Face front n wallow in ur retardedness. Quote me n receive sense diz nite. Mumu
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by akigbemaru: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Oba
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by NemzySeries(m): 12:07am On Feb 17, 2017
no tribe can enjoy miney like yoruba in dia country.... even at old age dey go to london like amusement park
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by holuwajobar(m): 12:38am On Feb 17, 2017
Fuyoma:

Shut it der u zombie. U think everyone is as gullible n f0olish like u afonjas. Face front n wallow in ur retardedness. Quote me n receive sense diz nite. Mumu
so stupid as i tot
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 17, 2017
See diz dvmb, extremely retarrded, inconsequential destitute who escaped yaba left to go live in an orphanage. Product of "sharp-sharp" sex between a brick layer and a love peddler. Sub-humans like u wit no productive or beneficial capacity are better off being used for ritual sacrifice... D world would b a better place wit one less despicable garbage.

holuwajobar:
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by Kobicove(m): 3:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Ignoramus!

It's the first class cabin of a train, not a "first class train" as written in your title!
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by KanwuliaExtra: 5:56am On Feb 17, 2017
Looks like their FIRST time out of their village. grin
Ewedu feeling "funky"! cheesy
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by Gbangbalicious: 6:04am On Feb 17, 2017
shey the man nah ladies man ni? see him smiling when taking shots with the ladies and when it got to the turn of the guys the face changed. kabeyesi o.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by lakesider2006(m): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2017
holuwajobar:
To be sincere, i dnt knw d work of all dz oba in d community.....can some1 enlighten me?....coz am nt understandin.....
Go and ask ur ancestors. Then u will get the meaning! fool
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by holuwajobar(m): 7:03am On Feb 17, 2017
lakesider2006:
Go and ask ur ancestors. Then u will get the meaning! fool
lol.....u r lookin fr attention....well i wunt gv u d reply u want.....quote me agn den die young
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2017
Isnt it odd, he will never board a train here in Nigeria, but over there he will happily board a molue.

I like being abroad, all this forming stops when you get there, nobody get your time.

Thats when you know that the people who claim to be something here are actually nothing over there. cool
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by pamcode(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2017
E be like say the men photo bombed the olubadan. See as baba bone.
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by tico1212(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2017
Why e con dey strong face with dem guys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by 2shur: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2017
why cant uk citizens come to naija..come tske some vacation with us.
but they cant cause we thieves
kidnappers
scammers
ritualists
white suppose dey wit us jus like dem deu do for souti
come gra
come lag
come ibadon
come abuja
infct tour the whole federation
wtf is this. everytime its always uk uk.
no wonder we cant do without uk used items.
i weep for Africa
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by nkemjacob2(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2017
see as train be like aeroplane... we get long way to go for this country o
Re: Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS by Ayobami7(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohu, Osu: Nigeria's Slave Descendants Prevented From Marrying Who They Want / Ooni Reacts To Fire At Palace Of Oba Of Lagos / Prof. Ramon Nominated As The New Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.