Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,032 members, 7,803,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

"Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) (61164 Views)

Tiffany Trump Dating Michael Boulos (Photos) / Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over / Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by klax(m): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2017
ghostmist:
And yet he keeps succeeding, and folks like you consumed with hate never pause to think for a second...

Hahahahaha you make me laugh if you know me or see me one on one you will understand that what you said above is your word and your world. Funny you so you think everybody here are from face me and face home Can't stop laughing

I hate him because he came with hate, preached hate and live hate and that is not what the world need right now so get that to your skull.

You talk about success what did you know about success, pls define it I will ask my post handler to keep answering the rest time for office. Bye
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Yeeyo: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Imagine Mumuhammadull demonhari was the president of US..
hahahahahahahahahaha terorism will be tooo much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by truthstands11: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2017
Fake journalists. That's the only thing they can pick up in that event. Whether they like it or not, Hillary has lost, Trump will be their president for 8yrs and he will change America for good. Enemies of righteousness are not happy because one who totally believe in Jesus and protects Christians all over the world is in the greatest office in the land. Thank you Lord for bringing Trump. Israel is now living in great comfort and happiness, expanding their settlements. That's what you get when the righteous is in power not Obama and Hillary who were pretending to be Christians but supporting Muslims totally. To God be the glory.

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by eodavids(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2017
Yeeyo:
God is d apointer of d king, n wht he is doin is d best,
let d haters huge transformer.

Well it must be said that President Trump has not done badly yet. So far so good, the end will justify the means.

With the court ruling against Trump's Executive orders, Trump is still wining. I tell you why:
*because of the fact that President Trump gave the Refugee ban Order and the Courts set it aside; the seven affected countries will now sit up in their vetting of persons applying for visa to the U.S. not only that they will not plan a terror act against America, but they won't allow any person to spoil their name in the U.S.

*secondly, if any of the seven affected countries fail to prevent the occurrence of terror in U.S, so that an attack occurs and is traceable in any way to any of those countries: the the otherwise suspended Trump's BAN will be automatically revived with more strictness than it was intended.

Therefore, either way president Trump wins.
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by CzarChris(m): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2017
Americans have just shown how stupendously ignorant they really are. Going around the world preaching democracy and equality, but start whinning like babies when an election doesn't go the expected way. angry angry angry
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by simiolu1(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2017
passyhansome:
That doesn't demean or belittle her status, it might just be an emotional letdown, Nothing can change her from been the American President Daughter till the next four years

Except her father is impeached of course!

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Yeeyo: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2017
All dis ar rubish will nt change anitin President Trump cary on wit ur good job in deal wit teroris, gay, lesbian glb
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by dowjones(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2017
its most definitely foe security purpose. There will be at least 2 body guards on watch and they need enough space around her to do their jobs.

It happens like that sometimes
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2017
somehowpenis:
celebrity my foot , you think she can't afford friends with her wealth and status? You think she can't decide to bring the spotlight to herself at that event? Dude if only you know the caliber of billionaires daughter this girl rolls with.

Her wealth is not the bone of contention. I agree she may have rich friends. I reacted to the guy thinking fashion stars would hv inferiority complex where tiffany is. That is bullcrap. Ordinary, white hardly hv inferiority complex let alone rich celebrity.

By the way, tiffany is not that rich. She is only worth $1M. The amount pale where other celebrity are. You think she has excess to her father money like that?
The sit is empty not because of her money, status or inferiority but a kind of political statement!

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2017
I don't believe it. Let her come to a Nigerian show first
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Georgeisco2007: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:

You are wrong. Na inferiority complex dey worry those wey dey fear to sit with her. Shikena.!!

Pls one bottle of orijin for u
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by somehowpenis(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2017
Mayflowa:

Her wealth is not the bone of contention. I agree she may have rich friends. I reacted to the guy thinking fashion stars would hv inferiority complex where tiffany is. That is bullcrap. Ordinary, white hardly hv inferiority complex let alone rich celebrity.

By the way, tiffany is not that rich. She is only worth $1M. The amount pale where other celebrity are. You think she has excess to her father money like that?
The sit is empty not because of her money, status or inferiority but a kind of political statement!
dude, her family are in piles of billions, the American celebrities are liberals everyone knows that , the real Americans dig trump big time. Tiff is not even slightly bothered by this hullabaloo
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Davash222(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2017
Georgeisco2007:

Pls one bottle of orijin for u
Oh thanks, and pls add Isi ewu.
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by pyare(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2017
hahaha this is so funny and true cheesy cheesy grin
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Samcoflex75(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2017
Integrityfarms:
We can do it to Buhari children

were you wan see Buhari children?
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by sheyinoni(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:

You are wrong. Na inferiority complex dey worry those wey dey fear to sit with her. Shikena.!!
No bro,Americans always think differently this has nothing to do with complex,only sentiments and most if it is because of her dad, inferiority complex with Americans bro not true at all.

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by dudebuck: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2017
KealDrogo:
Her father started the hate speech and all that, now his family are at the receiving end. I think the equation is balanced here
Which hate speech?
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by tribalistseun: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2017
emorse:
Imagine Fayose was a governor in America.
try get sense, this is 2017. Try dey talk like person wey drink woman breast milk not akamu

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by mastar111: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:

lie. A typical American is as proud as pride. What u gv is wat u get. U give hate, u get hate. They cnt show it to Trump. So they show it to her daughter.

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2017
I wish I'm there life and direct, na cuddle I for cuddle am. cool
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2017
Probably a setup by the SS for security.
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Johnsown1(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2017
What does it got to do with me, whites are their wahala, Tiffany come to 9ja let me take u to our traditional wrestling ground and will buy African salad with fishes.

I will show u round and take u to movies
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Don2cyril(m): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2017
Sins of the father's
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Jelal0007(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:

What inferiority complex? Go and check well,the people who refused 2 sit close 2 her are CEOs and designers,who did what they did in protest of what her father is doing. Though,they may have taken out their frustrations on the wrong person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by yinkson(m): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2017
passyhansome:
That doesn't demean or belittle her status, it might just be an emotional letdown, Nothing can change her from been the American President Daughter till the next four years

Point of correction please...Eight years!
Let the hatters go and jump inside the Bermuda Triangle.
That's all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by jomoh: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2017
plainol:
It's her father who offends people and not her, people should please be nice to her so she can explain things nicely to her dad.

Really?

Then lets look at it this way. It is the terrorists that kill people not the innocent immigrants her father banned.

Not even a single citizen of those banned countries has ever been caught as a terrorist attacking the US. Osama bin Laden was a Saudi Arabian citizen but Saudi Arabia was not banned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Michel2013: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2017
this is just media propaganda.let me ask was trump not voted by majority of americans? where are they? are they also hating his daughter all of a sudden? hating media just wants to give impression that everybody hates trump.does it mean that his daughter don't have natural friends to accompany her to anyway she goes?anyways soon those that hate trump will be begging to associate with him and members of his family.
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by mhk043(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2017
KealDrogo:
Her father started the hate speech and all that, now his family are at the receiving end. I think the equation is balanced here

Not his father, it was Hillary and her associate started it first..
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by paix(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
You can clearly notice that the seats are reserved.
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by IBreakRules: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
budusky05:
this guys really taking this whole thing too far.
These*
Re: "Nobody Wants To Sit Next To Tiffany Trump" At NYFW Show (photos) by Akinaukwa: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Was expecting to see deserted front row and at least two empty back rows cos I still saw people sitting next to her by the right hand side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics / Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.