Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

How Do I Make Soya Bean Powder? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do I Make Soya Bean Powder? (20465 Views)

How To Make Soya Beans Cake / How To Make Soya Milk / How To Make Soya Bean Meal For Your Baby (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Soya Bean Powder? by elainemia(f): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2009
Hello guys, i would love to make soya bean powder for my baby, but i don't know how to. pls could someone help me out with the procedure.
would really appreciate
Re: How Do I Make Soya Bean Powder? by ichommy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
I will but don't try it soya beans for baby shocked how old is he/her cos too much of soya beans result to BIG LIVER am serious cos no one in this world, drink soya milk pass me

HOW TO PREPARE IT

Fried the soya beans ( not too much unless it will be black ) then you have too shell it after that you will grand it very well then add sugar then re grand it so that the sugar will dissolve. that all

I THINK THIS HELP if you still need more fell free to ask

THANKS
Re: How Do I Make Soya Bean Powder? by HRSupport: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
elainemia:
Hello guys, i would love to make soya bean powder for my baby, but i don't know how to. pls could someone help me out with the procedure.
would really appreciate

Here's how to make soya beans powder for your baby. The highlighted article contains the ingredients you'd need and the procedure.

Cheers.
Re: How Do I Make Soya Bean Powder? by Mowriyah: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
Sale of Fermented Soya Beans Powder

UNFERMENTED SOY IS UNHEALTHY. It contains:
1) High levels of toxins or antinutrients. Fermentation deactivates these compounds.
2) Hemagglutinin that promotes unwanted blood clotting. Hemagglutinin is deactivated during the fermentation.
3) Phytates. Phytates are substances that prevent the absorption of certain minerals.
4) Goitrogens that can impact your thyroid function.
5) Phytoestrogens that can mimic and even block estrogen.

FERMENTED SOY IS HEALTHY AND HAS MEDICINAL PROPERTIES:
-Lower in “anti-nutrient” substances that act as toxins in your body.
-Easier to digest and less likely to cause gastric distress.
-Lower in phytates that prevent the absorption of minerals.
-High in vitamin K2, an important nutrient for supporting bone and cardiovascular health.

Fermented Soy is excellent for children nourishment, and eradicating menopausal symptoms in women. It is a good alternative to dairy.

Ingredients: 98% fermented soya beans, Ginger 1%, Thyme 1%.

Net Weight: 650 grams
*Price excludes delivery charges (varies according to your location).

*PRICE: 6,000 Naira

Call (+234) 07087199339

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Simple Ogbono & Okro Soup Combo (Photos, Video) / Obasanjo Exports Cassava Bread To Tanzania / Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.