Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

"A Twisty Funny Kind Of Story" (A Virgin At Valentine) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "A Twisty Funny Kind Of Story" (A Virgin At Valentine) (786 Views)

Man Reveals Why He Is Still A Virgin At His Age. See Reactions He Got. / Single At Valentine’s? Here Are 5 Lovely Ways To Live It Up All By Yourself! / Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A Twisty Funny Kind Of Story" (A Virgin At Valentine) by Fabulouski(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2017
Tamunotonye has been seeing Emeka for eight months now. A no-sex relationship which she made him subscribe to. She visited him to celebrate val; and together they cooked, cleaned, laughed and played "Need for Speed." They shared tender kisses, love confessions and reassurances...no sex.

"For the first time ever, please stay the night," he cajoled her.

"Ok, but try nothing funny, it would scar me for life." She pleaded after giving consent to his request.

He laced her tea with a couple of Valium tablets, in no time, the drugs took effect and she was on a journey to slumberland. He waited ten minutes before lifting her limp body and making for the bedroom...grinning like a newly released demon on a sinister mission.

She woke up with a start and panicked when she felt warm fluid between her thighs. She freaked out at the sight of the bloodied sheets.
Her lower abdomen hurt like mad and her body ached.

"Men will be men," she thought, as tears cascaded down her cheeks.

He was nowhere in sight. She gingerly made her way to the bathroom. She stood staring at the mirror, thinking about how deep she must have slept and gotten deflowred without the slightest knowledge. Her heart began to race when she turned on the tap, cupped water in both palms to wash her face, and noticed a glistening ring on her left index finger.

"Diamond ring? I must be dreaming."

She pulled it off her finger and set it down on the drug cabinet.
She slide the shower curtain, to quickly clean herself up, but boldly written on the wall in blue was;

"YOU'RE MY OXYGEN AND MY SOULS MATE, I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO LOVE YOU EVERYDAY; MARRY ME AND BE MY VALENTINE TILL FOREVER COMES FOR US."

She broke down crying.

"So why did he ruin it all? My virginity didn't equal a piece of gold and diamond." She fumed and screamed.

She got back into the room to see him laying fresh sheets on the bed and whistling a tune. A tray of food caught her sight. She watched him smile innocently, and could swear it was more of a smirk. As another wave of tears welled up in her eyes, he noticed her presence in the room and spoke;

"Morning bloomberry, I trust you slept well? I see your monthly palava has arrived, are you having cramps? I noticed how you winced in pain, clutching your abdomen as you slept. I didn't want to wake you. Here sit down and eat, this cup hot tea would ease you up."

Stunned, she blurted;

"Wait! You didn't rape me? I'm still a virgin?"

He stood transfixed to a spot, eyes and mouth wide open.

"Rape you? How do you mean? I would never do that to you. I'm only guilty of popping Valium in your tea last night. I had come up with a crazy idea to engage you while you sleep. But you had told before now that you're a light sleeper. I had to resort to the tabs to have you sleep deeply enough for me to slip the ring on your finger...I didn't touch you, I only joined your guardian angels to watch over you while you slept fitfully like a newborn."

She screeched in excitement and flew into his arms;

"Yes baby...yes, I'll marry you and be your oxygen and whatever it is you desire. I love you Emeka..phew! I was so scared when I saw blood, the flow came early, it wasn't due until tomorrow."

Inspired by: Ucheblair and Ayomide

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "A Twisty Funny Kind Of Story" (A Virgin At Valentine) by olutop(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2017
smiley
Re: "A Twisty Funny Kind Of Story" (A Virgin At Valentine) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2017
Damn!
Re: "A Twisty Funny Kind Of Story" (A Virgin At Valentine) by Justmeal: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2017
Who else is smiling too? Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: "A Twisty Funny Kind Of Story" (A Virgin At Valentine) by SweetieConstie(f): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Awww... This is beautiful... cheesy kiss
Re: "A Twisty Funny Kind Of Story" (A Virgin At Valentine) by Fabulouski(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
SweetieConstie:
Awww... This is beautiful... cheesy kiss

Thank you
Re: "A Twisty Funny Kind Of Story" (A Virgin At Valentine) by Fabulouski(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tiny23:
Damn!
Na this type una de like na
Re: "A Twisty Funny Kind Of Story" (A Virgin At Valentine) by Adasun(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
i love dis
Re: "A Twisty Funny Kind Of Story" (A Virgin At Valentine) by Nickymezor(f): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Wow! Super cool

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Wants You To Keep Him Company, Does He Love You / What Is The Craziest Prank Your Lover Ever Played On You? / I Am Unstable Guy. I Change Anyhow And Can't Keep A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.