Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London (12115 Views)

EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London by sekundosekundo: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sorry how many opposition were allow to visit Yaradua?
Wailers will always complain..
But you promised to right the wrongs of PDP.
Re: PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London by sekundosekundo: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
omenkaLives:
Bros, stop dey follow me around na. Shooo! undecided

I won't stop until I see changes in you.
Re: PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London by omenkaLives(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
sekundosekundo:

I won't stop until I see changes in you.
angry

Re: PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London by sekundosekundo: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2017

Re: PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
sekundosekundo:

But you promised to right the wrongs of PDP.

So because we want to right the wrong we should endangered the life of Mr President?
Re: PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London by sekundosekundo: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So because we want to right the wrong we should endangered the life of Mr President?

I am wondering if Buhari would have been incapacitated if your likes didn't support him to be president.
Re: PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
sekundosekundo:

I am wondering if Buhari would have been incapacitated if your likes didn't support him to be president.

Sorry you can continue wailing PMB till 2023..
Re: PDP Lawmakers Criticize Non-Inclusion Of Their Members To Meet Buhari In London by sekundosekundo: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sorry you can continue wailing PMB till 2023..
You are the one indirectly wailing but you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Buhari's Code Of Conduct Bureau Nominees / Bandit Attacks: Protesting Zamfara Women Block Gusau-Kaduna Road / Buhari's Past Sins, Ribadu's Past Sins, Jonathan's Past Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.