Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price (20287 Views)

How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. / PHOTOS: Fire Burns Down Warehouse At Alaba, Lagos / Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Princewell2012(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2020
My boss. I dont know that there is no market today. I was at alaba this morning to buy accesories but were told that there is no market. Please people used to ask me about phones especialy those small ones for sales. Do you have them? I mean those very cheap ones. I can check on you whenever i get there again. Thanks sir.
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2020
Princewell2012:
My boss. I dont know that there is no market today. I was at alaba this morning to buy accesories but were told that there is no market. Please people used to ask me about phones especialy those small ones for sales. Do you have them? I mean those very cheap ones. I can check on you whenever i get there again. Thanks sir.
I don't sell phones but whenever you come around, if I'll be chanced I'll take you to someone I buy from
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Princewell2012(m): 10:36pm On May 22, 2020
Alabaintprice:

I don't sell phones but whenever you come around, if I'll be chanced I'll take you to someone I buy from

Hmm thanks. Am not talking about a single phone, am talking about the ones I will sell. I will also buy phone accessories from you. I will let you know when I get there.
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2020
Princewell2012:

Hmm thanks. Am not talking about a single phone, am talking about the ones I will sell. I will also buy phone accessories from you. I will let you know when I get there.
I understand what you mean. Anytime you come, I'll take you there
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Kennybleaze: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oga alaba please Whatsapp me 07017244555 or give me yours.. I want to start phone accessories.. And will buy from you.
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Temitopemo6e6(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
I will be glad to know the following:
* Startup Cost
* Where to buy
* Any other necessary information
Thanks to you all in anticipation.
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 3:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
* Startup Cost
* Where to buy
Let's chat
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Iggyok(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
* Startup Cost
* Where to buy

I am interested in the reply for this question and equally interested in the business.
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Before you come to my WhatsApp please read up my post properly.... There are information you get here and don't need to reach me on whatsapp
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Iggyok:

I am interested in the reply for this question and equally interested in the business.

I've stopped giving out free information to those who just wants to ask questions and not take actions. I have put slot on my thread concerning phone accessories. So if you're serious and want to go into the business I will know when you pay the consultation fee of 5,000. Then we can start from there.
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
One thing I'll never entertain is someone calling me a scammer whatsoever when we have not had any business together.

I got a text message from an unknown person today calling me a scammer.

I got pissed and then decided to find out who the person was.

He said that he has been calling me for 3 days now and didn't attend to him. For that I am a scammer.

I really don't understand how I automatically become a scammer for not givin you attention.

Do you k ow how many people I have to attend to on my WhatsApp?

Do you k ow how many people I tutor on phone accessories?

That sometimes I run away from my WhatsApp so I can do other things. Someone will come up and call me a scammer when I've not seen you or done any business with you.

This is deformation of character and I won't take it likely with anyone.

If I'm not able to reach out to you. Just know that I am busy.

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 1:24am On Aug 02, 2020
Joel communications is now a brand
A brand like NEWAGE
A brand like Araimo

Gone are the days when I give out my time to unserious people

I have staffs handling my social media accounts

I have hired business strategist.....

If you want professionalism, Joel Communications is here for you.

We are not cheap

The world is moving on
I guess you should do that too
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 1:24am On Aug 02, 2020
Joel chargers
Joel cables
Joel powerbanks
Joel earpiece

We are a brand to contend with

By October 2020, we will officially launch Joel brand of products....

We are leaving no stones unturned.

A force to reckon with.....
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 1:26am On Aug 02, 2020
If you are serious with learning phone accessories then you are to pay a consultation fee for my time. This fee covers everything you need to know and I will stay with you auntil you can stand on your own........

That is a lot of pressure for me to.handle not just for one person but multiple people

A fee of 10,000 consultation fee must be paid before I can attend to anyone
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by kerriman: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
Good afternoon l live in abuja and interested in phone accessories business what can l do
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by elkon(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Alabaintprice:
If you are serious with learning phone accessories then you are to pay a consultation fee for my time. This fee covers everything you need to know and I will stay with you auntil you can stand on your own........

That is a lot of pressure for me to.handle not just for one person but multiple people

A fee of 10,000 consultation fee must be paid before I can attend to anyone
hey boss I was thinking of contacting you on regard concerning phone accessories business cos i wanted to dive into the business and will be happy doing business with you but I want you to help reduce the consultation fees abeg.
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by wisemanj(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
I really admire your work and happy for you this one business I wish to go into full time but lack finance
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by oladforever: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
If you want to start or expand your business and/or you're seeking finance for your business/project, you'll need to show banks and investors why they should invest in your business.
Lenders and investors will only risk their time and money if they're confident that your project/business will be successful and profitable.
A thorough and well-researched project proposal or business plan:
• shows that you’re serious about your business
• helps lenders and investors to understand your business idea
• shows your predicted profits and income streams.
Your marketing plan is also a crucial part of helping you to attract funds.
Why don't you reach us today for your detailed project proposal or business plan at an affordable price.
Email: dolapathglobal@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp: 08067627940
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Those who are serious will pay to get valuable information.
First hand Information.....

He even confirmed that what he has been reading online is actually misleading compared to what I have just told him this morning.....

We are just starting and he is enjoying every information he is getting......

This is how I will assist him through till he is a le to stand on his own.........

A consultation fee of #10,000

Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2020
I hold classes anywhere....
It can be telegram, WhatsApp, Skype, tiktok, Facebook, OLANGO.

Any means available .....

I hold classes only on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.......
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2020
kerriman:
Good afternoon l live in abuja and interested in phone accessories business what can l do
Let's chat .....my WhatsApp number is below this comment
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2020
elkon:
hey boss I was thinking of contacting you on regard concerning phone accessories business cos i wanted to dive into the business and will be happy doing business with you but I want you to help reduce the consultation fees abeg.
The 10k fee is nothing compared to the 8nformati9n and assistance I will render to you from.the beginning of your business till you're able to stand alone......
10k is chicken feed.... Trust me
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2020
wisemanj:
I really admire your work and happy for you this one business I wish to go into full time but lack finance
Thank you very much.
About finance, 8t will.be even harder now due to the hike in dollar rate.... Prices of goods are high now and we don't know when it will go down..... Due to the economic problem we are facing world-wide
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Joel Hi-Tech Communications is not duely registered under CAC. We can handle any kind of business now.....

Honesty has always been my watch word......

Trust us to make you happy

Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Legit

Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by samuelm3(m): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Let me have your whasapp no
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ebook on EVERYTHING ABOUT PHONE ACCESSORIES is now available for purchase.

Contact me via whatsapp to get Yours...... For 3,000 (TOKEN)

My personal experience, my growth, my success. Everything is in this book.

All I did to start up and how I helped other people start up.

My 7 years of experience from a retailer to an importer and a brand owner.
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
My main phone accessories thread just went off without any notice.

So please we continue from here.....
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
This is what goods of 800,000 looks likethis is for a new customer at Akure.....

Told hime to focus on few items which is the best if your capital isn't enough. Trust me. This goods will move faster because this is what everyone buys on a daily basis.

The best part of it is that it comes in different varieties....

If you follow guide in this business you will succeed....

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2021
Still in the business of teaching you how to start phone accessories business.
Re: Buy At Alaba International Wholesale Price by Alabaintprice(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2021
Still in phone accessories business..... Contact me today
We are still existing

Our mother thread was closed by some mods .....

This is our back up page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers / Gtbank, Zenith, Fidelity, Unity Bank Under Investigation For Data Breach: NDPC / Innocent Chukwuma Celebrates 55th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.