Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,141 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:38 AM

Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) (49916 Views)

Alex Iwobi Mocked By Everton Teammates In Training / Memorial Service Held For Cheick Tiote By Teammates In China (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Trains With Manchester City Teammates In Abu Dhabi.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by NartezBrief: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2017
Video of Crazy Footballer Feeding Sleeping Teammates in a BUS goes Viral

This Video of Crazy Footballer Feeding Hid Sleeping Teammates in a BUS goes Viral on the internet and is currently trending on Twitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcvj4rFU53I

Ben Boulware who plays for The Clemson University American Football Team made this video of how he was feeding his teammates with sour patch kids while they were deep asleep in a Bus.

22-year-old Ben Boulware is an American football linebacker. He played college football at Clemson. On December 7, 2016, Boulware was awarded the Jack Lambert Award, for best linebacker.

https://twitter.com/benboulware7/status/832004173373796352

http://www.abz-sports.com/2017/02/video-of-crazy-footballer-ben-boulware.html

2 Likes

Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2017

This is exactly what i will do to Buhari but i will sprinkle a little rat poison on it

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Supposes na Naija dis one happen, I for say Na MMM sleep be dis.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2017

But give him tips he gonnna suck grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by leksmedia: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
naughty dude lol But that black dude is damn funny, he was just busy sleep eating anything that goes into his mouth, Its someone like this that will dream of eating burger in his dream only to wake and half of his pillow is gone

This dude reminds me of Secondary School cheesy grin Back in secondary you dare not sleep in class or else you might be fed with chalk, to paper to sand . those days !!

For your website design or blog design visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370

31 Likes

Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
umm
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Its all fun and games till someone chokes in their sleep angry angry

18 Likes

Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by holysainbj(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Misleading topic, is it that the guy is mentally unstable (according to the topic) or the "crazy" is just cos of what he did being hilarious?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by midehi2(f): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
I like doing this alot, sometimes salt on the lip grin
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by mhk043(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
badoo
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by itzemar(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
odikwa serious shocked
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by Qmerit(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Over sleeping is bad, from the pics that guy can be drop off in that bus and he won't know until he wakes up.
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by Barmmyshoes(f): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
22 years!! If i see this one for outside. I go call am brother oooo.

It's well sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by Clarinett(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by dayleke: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
S'oro niyen?

S'ere niyen?
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by Tgold1(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
sick
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
angry
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by donigspain(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Scripted!!! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by Erngie(f): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
This one is small. They carried my brother from his mattress to the floor and stole his mattress and Ababio testbook when he was in secondary school lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by Philinho(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
and when he eventually wakes,you'll receive a horror blow
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by Ezedon(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Noted
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by slawomir: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
ok
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by dayleke: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Not funny joor...
Dem fit choke na...
And then it becomes "prank goes wrong"
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
I saw this on IG..

Dude is funny, and troublesome grin cheesy..

*my kinda trouble*
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by ayamAgenius: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is hilarious! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
And na sleep dese ones go say dem dey sleep so?

1 Like

Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Most of them were sleeping. It's obvious that they were very tired and probably on a long journey.

That was very dangerous. Death from choking can occur from such stupid mischief.

The guy with thick lips though. embarassed babe might be somewhere waiting for the match to end to kiss on those lips.

1 Like

Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by Chukwudozzie(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
I like this dude, really naughty
Re: Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos) by sod09(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
My friend use Lappy as pillow... Day comot d lappy, d idiot still day sleep angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria / Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) / Al Ahly: The Club That Won The Most Trophies In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.