Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,036 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy (1376 Views)

Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by Mariojane(f): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
– THIS SHOULD NOT ALLOW YOU TO LET GO.

Many believes that being in a relationship brings happiness,excitement,delight and much more. Some in a relationship most time often wonder if they made the right choice or if their partner is indeed the right person. Ladies! how can you know he is the right guy for you? Check out the following signs:

[/b]HE LOVES YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE[b]: A great guy accepts his Lady for who she and not criticize her for who she can never be, he does not compare her to other ladies. He accepts you even if you seem weird to others. So a great guy loves and appreciates you for who you are and you don’t have to pretend who or what you are not when with him. That’s a quality of a great guy.

[/b]HE NEVER LET YOU GO TO BED ANGRY OR MOODY[b]: All couples fight at one point or the other but a real guy will never let you go to bed angry,he takes the necessary steps in making you feel happy and solving the problem you had before you sleep. If a guy makes extra efforts in making you happy, then he’s nothing but great.

[/b]YOU NEED ONLY HIM TO HAVE A GOOD TIME[b]: Whether you are bored, lonely, busy, he is the only one you think of and wants to spend memorable moments with. Spending time with others sounds great but in actual fact he is the only one you would rather be with. Then that is simply amazing portraying him as a great guy.
YOU SHOULD READ THIS: Why E-commerce Must Not Miss Out On The ‘Made In Nigeria’ Campaign

[/b]HE TRUSTS YOU COMPLETELY[b]: Trust is the feeling of certainty, complete reliance on someone. Trust is pivotal in a relationship, when there is no trust then there is no relationship. A real guy trusts his lady completely not leaving any room for doubt in the relationship.

He does not question you about who you text,call,hang out with or visit. If he has complete trust in you, then he is a guy you should keep.He is just someone somewhere made for you.

[/b]HE DOES NOT HIDE WHO HE IS[b]: A real guy does not have dual personalities or pretense to be what he is not in front of your patent or friends.He is consistent,honest and trustworthy. You don’t have to be afraid of what he will say or do around a particular people. If you are certain he loves you and will forever do, then that is your cue to never let him go.

All in all a real guy not only says the three magics words ‘I love you’ but also find creative ways to show you he does. If he is all that has been said above then you can be sure he is a real and great guy you should never let go.

http://www.naijapr.com/signs-you-are-dating-a-great-guy/

Re: Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by joe4real12: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
You just described me.

OP, do you know me

2 Likes

Re: Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by Etzakoos(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Are U Sure....Not Made In Naija Guys Be That..
Re: Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by bobolistica(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
;DI'm a great dude
Re: Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by stevealibi: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
joe4real12:
You just described me.

OP, do you know me

Opposite
Re: Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by stevealibi: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
If was a lady' I would date me' am truely wat d op has written
Re: Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by koolet: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Need a girl cute one single z boring
Re: Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by Cameleon72(f): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Can you find such in #Nigeria
Re: Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by Jokerman(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
So a great guy should accept stupidity??
Re: Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
Cameleon72:

You can find such men in Nigeria, although they are very rare. But sometimes ladies prefer otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jokerman:
So a great guy should accept stupidity??

All those traits he highlighted are not signs of stupidity.
Re: Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by Jokerman(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dextology:

All those traits he highlighted are not signs of stupidity.

Yea not all... except accepting a lady for who she is...
Re: Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by Mariojane(f): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
joe4real12:
You just described me.

OP, do you know me
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy liar
Re: Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by Nickymezor(f): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Great guys re just a handful in Naija. Nice one OP.
Re: Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
Also great pocketwise,otherwise....
Re: Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
He doesn't discuss your relationship with a third party undecided
Re: Signs You Are Dating A Great Guy by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Cameleon72:
Except Sambisa with our almajiri brothers... And you op, are you getting these signs too from your boo + bae (ebube)?

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Made In Nigeria Suit / Increasing Your Ejaculation Volume: Is It Possible? / Is This The Freshest Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.