Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Free Online I.t Exam & Certification - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Online I.t Exam & Certification (2163 Views)

Web/blog Design: Possible To Learn Online? I Need A Coach Then / Daily Independent Newspaper Online, I Hail Thee! / Do You Have Something To Sell Online. I Can Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Online I.t Exam & Certification by bigafees: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2009
Hello house, write free online certification exam on this website:
www.ranksheet.com

the following are the available exams:
JAVA, HTML,PHP, ORACLE 9i SQL, WINDOW XP, SOFTWARE TESTING and so on

If you fail one course, you can re-write the course after 7 days and it's only 25 questions.
60% is the pass mark

Post You View/Comment about the free certification
Re: Free Online I.t Exam & Certification by BinAffan: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2009
hello please i don't actually understand what you mean about writing this online free I.T certification exam
Re: Free Online I.t Exam & Certification by bigafees: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2009
@ Bin Affan ,
Just follow the website i posted there and write the exam, if u pass u can print ur certificate
Re: Free Online I.t Exam & Certification by pamiros: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Free online I.t exam and certification from IIT can help you better understand the Indian IT industry and the various companies that are part of it. Through a free online I.t exam and certification, you can also purchase professional bio writing services to get prepared for your college exams easily. When you’re starting out in the Indian IT industry, you should work with a company that has an online I.t certification program.
Re: Free Online I.t Exam & Certification by Cheerydian: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2022
The biggest benefit of using an online converter is how quick and simple it is; you can typically have your MP3 file in a matter of minutes. Please check and try youtube to mp4 for more information, There are several drawbacks to this approach, though. First off, the audio quality after conversion might not be as high as it would be if you used one of the commercial techniques listed below. Additionally, some online converters may include intrusive advertising on the page or in the downloaded file. Last but not least, the majority of online converters only support YouTube content; they do not support content from sites like Vimeo or Dailymotion.
Re: Free Online I.t Exam & Certification by Cheerydian: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Furniture cabinet door hinges are one of the most important components of any home. They ensure that your doors open and close smoothly, and they keep your furniture in place. Please check and visit https://www.keahardware.com/ for more information, KEA offers high quality hinge products and service to customers all over the world. We understand that not all doors are the same, which is why we offer a variety of hinge styles and finishes to choose from. No matter what type of door you have, KEA has the perfect hinge for it. Visit our website today to learn more about our products and services, and shop with confidence knowing that you’re getting the best hinge products and service available.

(1) (Reply)

Bing Ads - Quick Question / Mtn Apn Setting For Smooth And Stable Browsing 2019 / Buy This Auto Comment Bot For Instagram And Grow Your Account Fast!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.