Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? (1868 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by angelaolezz(f): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
A Nigerian man called off his wedding, 2 days before the proposed date (December 29) after his fiancee was allegedly caught cheating.
The groom to be identified as Izuchukwu Ekweanua took to Facebook to announce that he will not be getting hitched to his ex-fiancee, Frances Uchechukwu Obi..
The bride to be then also also announced it on Facebook a day later.
See full story below:

http://www.brivalix.com/photos-nigerian-guy-calls-off-wedding-2-days-to-event-after-bride-to-be-was-caught-cheating/

Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by Erngie(f): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
God really loves this man.

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by enuk80(m): 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
I wonder which kind of juju dey follow girls make dey cheat
Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
He should go do thanksgivin
Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by Nikeruka(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Her family should just pay me for whatever expenses i have incurred.and i will give her in marriage to the guy..simple
Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by kabrud: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Valfrankie, abeg come see ur "educated blodas".
Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by babyfaceafrica: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nice decision.. It is better to be single than to get married to a cheat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
What a foolish damned idiotic slowpoke of a man knows that a lady is about to get married and still lure here into bed? I blame the man whom the devil uses to wreck a marriage. If you love her then marry her. Some foolish girls would sleep with married men days to their wedding. Lack of proper home training.
Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by jashar(f): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
...painful but better than,'had i known'.
Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by Valfrankie(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
kabrud:
Valfrankie, abeg come see ur "educated blodas".
Nawa o Kabrud, this one don pass be careful o. oya do the needful

Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by Chidonc(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
venai:
What a foolish damned idiotic slowpoke of a man knows that a lady is about to get married and still lure here into bed? I blame the man whom the devil uses to wreck a marriage. If you love her then marry her. Some foolish girls would sleep with married men days to their wedding. Lack of proper home training.

bro brain dey pain you
abi English hard?
y blaming man abi dem force her?
Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Her village people mean business for her cheesy.
Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Chidonc:

bro brain dey pain you
abi English hard?
y blaming man abi dem force her?
yes English hard but brain no dey pain me guy. Only a foolish man would sleep with a lady few days to her wedding when he is not her husband to be. As for your foolish rants, I leave you to Amadioha.
Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by Chidonc(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
venai:
yes English hard but brain no dey pain me guy. Only a foolish man would sleep with a lady few days to her wedding when he is not her husband to be. As for your foolish rants, I leave you to Amadioha.
lol, I leave amadioha to oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chidonc:

lol, I leave amadioha to oduduwa
I leave Oduduwa to Jehova Eloha Ehehie Chukwu Olorun Rohi.
Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by Chidonc(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
venai:
I leave Oduduwa to Jehova Eloha Ehehie Chukwu Olorun Rohi.
lol, mind the guy

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Caught Cheating Just 2 Day To Wedding What Will You Do If You ? by coolestofall(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
venai:
I beg 2 differ, dat is a wise guy. Mske him collect him last share na.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Weird! Bird Turn To Woman In PH after been electrocuted(PHOTOS) / Junkies Get In Here / The Major Reason Why Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.