Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin (4003 Views)

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by jejemanito: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
It's trending now on facebook.

I can't fit laugh grin

1 Like

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by jejemanito: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
See reactions

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
How she go take know man virgin? Mr. Third leg no get hymen. to be broken grin. But that does not in anyway gives a man licence to be promiscuous.
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by TANKDESTROYER(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
I agree with everything the young lady said......... virginity applies to both sexes..............

4 Likes

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by jejemanito: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
I really feel for them but it won't work!

And oh I my self have set sight on marrying a virgin even if I ain't one tongue

If e vex you come and beat me tongue

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by jejemanito: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
This comment and the replies got me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by ThaMonk: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2017

2 Likes

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Epositive(m): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
how will you know if he's a virgin or not... mtchew
*walks slowly and majestically outta thread*
#positivevibes
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by jejemanito: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dextology:
How she go take know man virgin? Mr. Third leg no get hem to be broken grin
They should come and go and hold Jah for not integrating hymen to the entrance of our Phalllusinto cool
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
hw will they know a male virgin cheesy.we no get hymen na
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by SINZ: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
#TeamVirgin cool
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin

I AM #TEAMVIRGIN grin
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by jejemanito: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
SINZ:
#TeamVirgin cool
ANnd your proof of being one is?

Word of mouth?

Leave story
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Virgin guys are too naive.

I can't marry a virgin. I need spontaneity in my marriage.

Don't quote me if you're a virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by SINZ: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
jejemanito:
ANnd your proof of being one is?

Word of mouth?

Leave story

Dat one concern you. Me na virgin. grin

#TeamVirginForLife cool
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by jejemanito: 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I AM #TEAMVIRGIN grin

Good buh as a Virgintologist I insist I carry out the confirmation

Off your G-string angry

grin
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by jejemanito: 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
SINZ:

Dat one concern you. Me na virgin. grin

#TeamVirginForLife cool
Smh grin
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by SINZ: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
jejemanito:
Good buh as a Virgintologist I insist I carry out the confirmation

Off your G-string angry

grin

I wear no string. wink

So take that boxers off now and lemme examine ur deadly snake.. grin follow me in za oza room...

1 Like

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by jejemanito: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I wear no string. wink

So take that boxers off now and lemme examine ur deadly snake.. grin follow me in za oza room...
Chineke meeehhhhh Warris that?

Na this thing you wan carry give me? embarassed

Don't you haff conscience? sad

You know what? Ah no do again

Carry ya wahala and go

1 Like

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Longman6(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:

So your marriage choice would have previous sexual encounters as one of its premise.
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
Yes. .its all about Virgin guys. .. guys ur virginity is ur pride. .keep it till ur wedding night

1 Like

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobleman18(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
SINZ:
#TeamVirgin cool

TrapQueen77:
grin

I AM #TEAMVIRGIN grin

See these professionals I should be learning fromgrin
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nobleman18:

See these professionals I should be learning fromgrin

Sinz is the only professional here.. grin
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by omega25red(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
So guys how does it feel to get this sentiment from these women (talking to the virgin hunters)
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by SINZ: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Sin.z is the only professional here.. grin

Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
Longman6:

So your marriage choice would have previous sexual encounters as one of its premise.
Like i said before. I can't stand a virgin guy, don't want to teach a man what he should already know.

Call it whatever you want.
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by jejemanito: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
omega25red:
So guys how does it feel to get this sentiment from these women (talking to the virgin hunters)

It makes us feel like hypocritical baàstards

Our philosophers were right: the TRUTH is really ugly
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by jejemanito: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Like i said before. I can't stand a virgin guy, don't want to teach a man what he should already know.

Call it whatever you want.
I'm trying to figure out how such a liberal mindset got rooted in your reasoning.

Were you raised in South Africa?
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by enuk80(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Benny can u disvirgin me...I think you will be sweet
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
jejemanito:
I'm trying to figure out how such a liberal mindset got rooted in your reasoning.

Were you raised in South Africa?
No sir!, Naija...Ph, to be precise.
Re: She Says She Cant Marry A Man Who Isn't A Virgin by Amarabae(f): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Virginity is a feminine thing by world standard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18 Ghanaian Singer, Nafisah Avugah Pulls Pants During Her Concert (pics+video) / Erotic Massage From @clemsmakeupspa / Guys, Avoid Neighborhood Romance. E Get Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.