Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) (1667 Views)

My Love Story With My School Mum … (18+) / What Is One Sentence You Could Both Say During Sex And A Family Dinner. / Describe Your 2016 In One Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by lola024(f): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
As the title suggests, you need to add onto the story using one sentence.

Rules:
1. Must be in a complete sentence. Incomplete sentences are not accepted.
2. The sentence must be short, nothing too long.
3. No swearing, and nothing inappropriate. There are kids watching!
4. Be as random as you want, just not too random. It has to make some sense.
5. Only I can end the story to start a new one.
6. Please, only have your sentences. Nobody else's. This includes all of us.
7. No spamposting. Otherwise, the plot will get derailed.
8. Have fun! That's the point of all games on this forums, isn't it?

I'll start the story: "Once upon a time, there was a Little Girl who lived in a cave."

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by SaintAlbert53: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
This girl had one daughter named LadyF who from her earliest infancy had expressed a desire to leave home and explore other lands.She

2 Likes

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by firstking01(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
This thread won't trend i swear
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
SaintAlbert53:
She

Lol.. Is this a sentence
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Jglad(f): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
She was unhappy and lonely.

1 Like

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by moral24(f): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
She's had no friend only a couple of animals

1 Like

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Tastemoney(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
She lived with an old woman who raised her in the cave
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by SaintAlbert53: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
moral24:
She's had no friend only a couple of animals

No vex i don change the story line grin

1 Like

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by fayded(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
these animals have been her family,she always wondered why they couldn't walk straight like her.

1 Like

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by toluine56(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
She then decided to explore the possibilities of learning to act, live, and behave like her animal friends and family.

2 Likes

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by apeiron24(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
..."How i wish these creatures can walk like me" she would say to herself most of the time

2 Likes

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by enuk80(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
she Bleep all d men in d community including the dumpy snog king

1 Like

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by SaintAlbert53: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
And would recuperate it all night grin

1 Like

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Amarabae(f): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
One day, She visited Ifa to demand for answer

1 Like

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by TapDance: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
but ifa a fvckboy named Vanquay waltzed in Fvcked her and killed all the animals.

1 Like

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by LordZero(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
TapDance:
but ifa a fvckboy named Vanquay waltzed in Fvcked her and killed all the animals.
Her ghost has been haunting him since then.
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin grin grin THE END

1 Like

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
twistedBalls:
grin grin grin THE END

We need new story... grin

1 Like

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by SaintAlbert53: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
LordZero:

Her ghost has been haunting him since then.
Olodo... He killed all d animals n nt her...
Btw, why u go just come end story like dat?

1 Like

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

We need new story... grin

grin grin grin
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by lola024(f): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
These is fun..... I fucking love you Guys....... I can't stop laughing.....

some of you changed the destiny of the story.... some killed it.... some destroyed the story line.... some even ended story again......

I give up...... argaahahaha...... am laughing hard
#LordZero
#Tapdance
#enuk80
ect..... you ended my story

#Fayded.... you tried to make it interesting......

#TrapQueen dearie..... you see how nairalanders change the destiny of the Little Girl in the cave

but is is fun.....

Thanks to you all

1 Like

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by LordZero(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
SaintAlbert53:
Olodo... He killed all d animals n nt her... Btw, why u go just come end story like dat?
Baba no mind me jare..
oga TapDance you wicked ooo..
that storyline no get future. .. make we start again.
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by lola024(f): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
SaintAlbert53:

Olodo... He killed all d animals n nt her...
Btw, why u go just come end story like dat?

oh my God......lmaooooooo
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by SaintAlbert53: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
LordZero:
Baba no mind me jare..
oga TapDance you wicked ooo..
that storyline no get future. .. make we start again.
Forgiven.... Oya better start sweet one o.. Make she be runs gal for dz one.. #winks
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin destiny changers everywhere,, that innocent smallie grin
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by lola024(f): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
SaintAlbert53:

Forgiven....
Oya better start sweet one o.. Make she be runs gal for dz one.. #winks

Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by LordZero(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
SaintAlbert53:

Forgiven....
Oya better start sweet one o.. Make she be runs gal for dz one.. #winks
Lolz

In a not so far away land, there lived a young girl named Cecile
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by SaintAlbert53: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
LordZero:

Lolz

In a not so far away land, there lived a young girl named Cecile
She grew up with her step mother who was always chasing her out of the house
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by enuk80(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
lola024:

some of you changed the destiny of the story.... some killed it.... some destroyed the story line.... some even ended story again......

#LordZero
#Tapdance
#enuk80

#TrapQueen dearie..... you see how nairalanders change the destiny of the Little Girl in the cave

but is is fun.....

Thanks to you all

next time to bring that kind of headline..lol
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by SaintAlbert53: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
lola024:

Lmao... Is that how you laff? grin
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
SaintAlbert53:

She grew up with her step mother who was always chasing her out of the house
and she had two ugly step sisters,they were jealous of her beauty cheesy
Re: Add To The Story With One Sentence (intellectuals Only) by enuk80(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
lola024:

#LordZero
#Tapdance
#enuk80

but is is fun.....

Thanks to you all

next time dont bring that kind of headline..lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Things Men Want In A Relationship / Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Huge Ass In Sexy Swimsuit / My FIANCEE Of 4 Years Refuse To Give Me Sex For Over 6 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.