Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 (42784 Views)

3 Things Not To Buy In January / Withdrawal Request Of MMM 2016 and 2017 Mavro. / 17 Reason Why I Can Say MMM Has Not Crashed And Will Come Back January 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by BrutalJab: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by ritababe(f): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
reading....

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Shollay20(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
I DONATED THIS LAND TO FRIEND grin

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Manson1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Check my signature

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by abumeinben(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
All I see is greed

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Epositive(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
MMM kill people career for my streetsad sad
#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by easyrex: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
ekanDamie:
I did not read. it's only those who are looking for an article to either discourage or encourage them that reads this.
as for me, my mind is made up. ponzi scheme is a lazy man's attempt to riches.

I didn't read it also..... I can never be cajoled into doing it and can't be bothered about it. Just came here to read the comments

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by FMCASH(m): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Awon ti ponzi grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Berbierklaus(f): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Your Village people caused this bro.. When LST did you pay them homage grin

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by sauceEEP(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by SoNature(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
They are also called High Yield Investment Programs which have been in existence as far back as 2004. I almost fell for this MMM even though i knew it was scam just because people close to me are getting paid. One is easily convinced when you are shown proof that something works. Can't blame those who invested in the program that much.

Shut your trap! MMM was never a scam! The media and Nigerian govt ruined it!

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Donpoker9(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Cc. Onnasucs1

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Funjosh(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Pele

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by wayisshut: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Any thing that offers you more than 30% is a scam. Any scheme that has guiders and sponsors is a scam. Check the rules guiding any of such scheme . if the rules are water tight then go ahead. But if the rules ain't water tight then don't invest. Any investment that promise you 2 to 7 days is a no no. 30 days with 30 %. Is the only and real deal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by otemanuduno: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Life is about gaining and losing, profit and loss, good and evil, right and wrong. Without those two sides of the coin, life wouldn't be balanced.

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by 5chrisade: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
life is a risk. that you lost the money u made doesn't mean others are not making money online.
salient points to note while participating in online/ponzi schemes.
(1) Participate with ur spare money. if u think there is nothing like spare money, avoid them totally.
(1) JOIN early, take vintage position.
(2) Ensure the website is secure, it reduces threat from hackers.
(3) Join at least 4 schemes, let ur loyalty be with u. all the 4 schemes won't crash the same day.
(4) don't re-invest ur gain, save ur gain.look for a tangible thing and do with the money.
(5) Ensure the scheme has strict rules and has no outrageous bonuses.

5 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
wayisshut:
Any thing that offers you more than 30% is a scam. Any scheme that has guiders and sponsors is a scam. Check the rules guiding any of such scheme . if the rules are water tight then go ahead. But if the rules ain't water tight then don't invest. Any investment that promise you 2 to 7 days is a no no. 30 days with 30 %. Is the only and real deal
Whether above 30℅ or below, there are all SCAM!!!....stop deceiving pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by gidjah(m): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
once you master the thing ehn (according to my pidgin brothers ), it becomes a heavy addiction u can't part with, all ur beings and fibres be like craving to stay in the system, and b4 u know jack !!, ur investment goes down d drain. still reeling from the effect of the loss I incurred upon my self over this schemes this january, I am finding it hard to forgive my self. Buhari suddenly turned US all into vampires of money !!! ;Donce you master the thing ehn (according to my pidgin brothers ), it becomes a heavy addiction u can't part with, all ur beings and fibres be like craving to stay in the system, and b4 u know jack !!, ur investment goes down d drain. still reeling from the effect of the loss I incurred upon my self over this schemes this january, I am finding it hard to forgive my self. Buhari suddenly turned US all into vampires of money !!!

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Lasskeey: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by ikp120(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hahahahahhahahhahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros welcome to the club mehn. 6k USD? Is that up to 17.3 million Naira? undecided

With every error comes a lesson bro. High risk takers are high loss takers cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by peekay007: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
i want to introduce a Ponzi scheme with 300% profit in a day,we dont want plenty people o.........B4 una come crash am like MMM. if you are interested drop ur Phone number or email

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by byemx06(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aybamdbay:
Initially, I decided not to share this fate worse than death story with anybody but then it dawned on me that if I don’t, many of us who know zilch about living the laptop lifestyle will still belabor the point further that Ponzi scheme is the best bet for anyone who wants to be rich online. If you believe that making money online is as easy as rolling off a log or that with ponzi schemes, one can literally become a millionaire online, well this think piece is for you and hopefully, it’s going to change your orientation In toto on how anybody can literally make a pile on the internet. Obviously, the main reason I wrote this think piece is to alterate that article of faith. So, listen up!
NIGERIANS LOSE MORE ON PONZI WEBSITES WHILE INDIANS EARN MORE. WHY SO?
The other day, while surfing the net, I came across a headline which I totally subscribe to and will like to paraphrase here: “Nigerians lose more on ponzi websites while Indians earn more than us” why so?
You see, since the inception of MMM in Nigeria, many Ponzi scheme websites have also come up with their own mouth-watering offers. Offers like, “Pay N1500 and get and get N40, 000 in 7 days”, “Pay N12,000 and get and get N108 000 in 3 days” , “Pay any amount and get and get 900 percent of your investment in 24 hours” and so many more.
I can assure you that, just seeing these mouth-watering offers, you will literally pull out your ATM card especially if you are a neophyte to making money online. But here’s the gospel truth: no real investment company pays a 100 or 900 percent return on investment in three, seven days or even in a month! I know some of us know about this truth, but just like someone once said “Nigerians are pig-headed”
No matter the warning signs you may give to a Nigerian as regards any danger, as long as there is something to gain, he will certainly ignore your warnings. Little wonder why the Indians guys cart away with our money! They know we are not contented and that we never learn from our bad experiences.
Having said that let me quickly share with you what I called “my shit hits the fan experience”. Honest! I had a face like a wet weekend for like two weeks when this bad experience happened to me. I could barely talk, eat, sleep etc. On top of that, I lost so many things. In fact, I was in debt! Please don’t get me wrong. I didn’t borrow money from anybody to do Ponzi. No, I used my personally money. All these happened to me because January was barely a blessed month for me, so to speak.
Even though Ponzi scheme didn’t just come to Nigeria lately, I actually got know about it in year 2015. During the time of WONDER BANK and perhaps some other schemes, I was still at my mother’s knees. So, until lately, I wouldn’t know what Ponzi scheme is all about. The very day I got about it that day I was surfing the net and I clicked on an Advert (if my memory serves me well) and I landed on MMM website. First, I had a natter with a guider whose name was Azubuike Vivian. She told me all I needed to get up and running and the benefits I would get. But no, I wouldn’t join.
The year 2015 passed and I didn’t join any scheme. Now it was January 2016. It came and it went, February also came and went. March, June, July and August all came and went and I hadn’t joined any scheme yet. Now it was September, the very last week of September to be precise, and I finally decided to join MMM with my spare money which was N10, 000. After waiting to be matched to pay someone and for my money to grow, my payday finally came in November. To my surprise, I received an alert from GTBank that xxxxxx amount had been paid into my account by Esther who was matched to pay me on MMM. Guess what? That day I was on top of the world!
Without wasting any time, I went on a research for better schemes that pay more than MMM and I literally jumped out of my skin when I saw some schemes paying 50, 100, 200 and even 900 percent return on investment. But most of these schemes pay in BTC. Immediately, I opened a BTC wallet and funded it with the money I made on MMM and waved MMM farewell.
Now guess what? I was high in spirits when I made 900 percent of my investment in just 3 days! So before November finally went out of the window, I already had $3,000 worth of BTC in my wallet and in the very first week of December I had approximately 6000 dollars worth of BTC in my wallet. This time, I decided not to sell my BTC out. I wanted to have at least $10,000 of BTC before I start selling out.
IF ONLY I KNEW
There is an old adage that says “Every day is for the thief and one day is for the owner” Trust me, if only I knew the day for me to lose all I had gathered on a silver platter was near, I would have stopped at what I had got and sold out my BTC funds and reaped the benefit of being a smart investor. But no, I wouldn’t stop. I went on to invest more instead.
Unfortunately for me, I first lost my fund on Helping Revolution, then MMM united and Gmafunds. But no, I wouldn’t stop; I went on investing in other schemes instead until I went back to nada. As I speak, all I have in BTC is just. 0.89cent. What?! From $6086.85 to 0.89 cent? YES

WHY DID I WRITE THIS?
“Why are you telling us this?” Perhaps this is the question that just popped into your head? But please don’t blame me yet. The truth is, I didn’t want trouble for myself because I had heard the grapevine that Ponzi scheme is not a real business. That’s why it doesn’t last for a month of Sundays.
While I know of people who have built their very first houses, bought their very first cars with the money their realized from Ponzi scheme, the number of people who lost their hard earned money is just on the high side. I know of a 21 years of guy who made 5 million naira in January from Ponzi scheme. And also know of someone who killed himself when he realized that he had lost 300 thousand naira on a Ponzi scheme site.
So guys let’s wave Ponzi scheme farewell and let’s do real business on the internet instead.
If you want to make money that won’t give you heart attack online then you have got to do either of these two: offer a service or sell a product or do both!
Thanks for reading!

obviously you not good financial analysis,you dnt put all your eggs in 1 basket, sorry for ur loss

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by ikp120(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Your Village people caused this bro.. When LST did you pay them homage grin
grin grin grin grin
Babe you funny o. wink wink

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Shittuakeem(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
If I hear (pon) I will run far before I hear (zi)

2 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by InvertedHammer: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
/
Ponzi scheme is a good business.
The greatest challenge is knowing when to quit.
Greed had always nailed the best of the best.
The two most powerful emotions in life: Greed and fear.
\

7 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
ikp120:
Hahahahahhahahhahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros welcome to the club mehn. 6k USD? Is that up to 17.3 million Naira? undecided

With every error comes a lesson bro. High risk takers are high loss takers cool cool cool

When 1 dollar is #516?

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by ITbomb(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
You were greedy simple

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by wayisshut: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
haymekus:

Whether above 30℅ or below, there are all SCAM!!!....stop deceiving pple

Deceiving pple. You don't know anything abt deceiving pple. Diamond bank deducted money from pple account is that not pple being deceived. You bought stocks for a large amount of money . what is the value of the stocks now. Have you not being scammed. Where are those that where supposed to regulate it?

Let me tell you something . I look at what is feasible. What are the laws guiding it? Are these laws well implemented?

Let's take a look at the banking sector before some went down. Oceanic, intercontinental for example what happened to them? Let me not go into details men.

But ll[b][/b]let me sound this any scheme promising you more than 30% is less than 30 days is a scam because the rules and regulations guiding it won't be water proof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by IstandWitBuhari: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aybamdbay:
Initially, I decided not to share this fate worse than death story with anybody but then it dawned on me that if I don’t, many of us who know zilch about living the laptop lifestyle will still belabor the point further that Ponzi scheme is the best bet for anyone who wants to be rich online. If you believe that making money online is as easy as rolling off a log or that with ponzi schemes, one can literally become a millionaire online, well this think piece is for you and hopefully, it’s going to change your orientation In toto on how anybody can literally make a pile on the internet. Obviously, the main reason I wrote this think piece is to alterate that article of faith. So, listen up!
NIGERIANS LOSE MORE ON PONZI WEBSITES WHILE INDIANS EARN MORE. WHY SO?
The other day, while surfing the net, I came across a headline which I totally subscribe to and will like to paraphrase here: “Nigerians lose more on ponzi websites while Indians earn more than us” why so?
You see, since the inception of MMM in Nigeria, many Ponzi scheme websites have also come up with their own mouth-watering offers. Offers like, “Pay N1500 and get and get N40, 000 in 7 days”, “Pay N12,000 and get and get N108 000 in 3 days” , “Pay any amount and get and get 900 percent of your investment in 24 hours” and so many more.
I can assure you that, just seeing these mouth-watering offers, you will literally pull out your ATM card especially if you are a neophyte to making money online. But here’s the gospel truth: no real investment company pays a 100 or 900 percent return on investment in three, seven days or even in a month! I know some of us know about this truth, but just like someone once said “Nigerians are pig-headed”
No matter the warning signs you may give to a Nigerian as regards any danger, as long as there is something to gain, he will certainly ignore your warnings. Little wonder why the Indians guys cart away with our money! They know we are not contented and that we never learn from our bad experiences.
Having said that let me quickly share with you what I called “my shit hits the fan experience”. Honest! I had a face like a wet weekend for like two weeks when this bad experience happened to me. I could barely talk, eat, sleep etc. On top of that, I lost so many things. In fact, I was in debt! Please don’t get me wrong. I didn’t borrow money from anybody to do Ponzi. No, I used my personally money. All these happened to me because January was barely a blessed month for me, so to speak.
Even though Ponzi scheme didn’t just come to Nigeria lately, I actually got know about it in year 2015. During the time of WONDER BANK and perhaps some other schemes, I was still at my mother’s knees. So, until lately, I wouldn’t know what Ponzi scheme is all about. The very day I got about it that day I was surfing the net and I clicked on an Advert (if my memory serves me well) and I landed on MMM website. First, I had a natter with a guider whose name was Azubuike Vivian. She told me all I needed to get up and running and the benefits I would get. But no, I wouldn’t join.
The year 2015 passed and I didn’t join any scheme. Now it was January 2016. It came and it went, February also came and went. March, June, July and August all came and went and I hadn’t joined any scheme yet. Now it was September, the very last week of September to be precise, and I finally decided to join MMM with my spare money which was N10, 000. After waiting to be matched to pay someone and for my money to grow, my payday finally came in November. To my surprise, I received an alert from GTBank that xxxxxx amount had been paid into my account by Esther who was matched to pay me on MMM. Guess what? That day I was on top of the world!
Without wasting any time, I went on a research for better schemes that pay more than MMM and I literally jumped out of my skin when I saw some schemes paying 50, 100, 200 and even 900 percent return on investment. But most of these schemes pay in BTC. Immediately, I opened a BTC wallet and funded it with the money I made on MMM and waved MMM farewell.
Now guess what? I was high in spirits when I made 900 percent of my investment in just 3 days! So before November finally went out of the window, I already had $3,000 worth of BTC in my wallet and in the very first week of December I had approximately 6000 dollars worth of BTC in my wallet. This time, I decided not to sell my BTC out. I wanted to have at least $10,000 of BTC before I start selling out.
IF ONLY I KNEW
There is an old adage that says “Every day is for the thief and one day is for the owner” Trust me, if only I knew the day for me to lose all I had gathered on a silver platter was near, I would have stopped at what I had got and sold out my BTC funds and reaped the benefit of being a smart investor. But no, I wouldn’t stop. I went on to invest more instead.
Unfortunately for me, I first lost my fund on Helping Revolution, then MMM united and Gmafunds. But no, I wouldn’t stop; I went on investing in other schemes instead until I went back to nada. As I speak, all I have in BTC is just. 0.89cent. What?! From $6086.85 to 0.89 cent? YES

WHY DID I WRITE THIS?
“Why are you telling us this?” Perhaps this is the question that just popped into your head? But please don’t blame me yet. The truth is, I didn’t want trouble for myself because I had heard the grapevine that Ponzi scheme is not a real business. That’s why it doesn’t last for a month of Sundays.
While I know of people who have built their very first houses, bought their very first cars with the money their realized from Ponzi scheme, the number of people who lost their hard earned money is just on the high side. I know of a 21 years of guy who made 5 million naira in January from Ponzi scheme. And also know of someone who killed himself when he realized that he had lost 300 thousand naira on a Ponzi scheme site.
So guys let’s wave Ponzi scheme farewell and let’s do real business on the internet instead.
If you want to make money that won’t give you heart attack online then you have got to do either of these two: offer a service or sell a product or do both!
Thanks for reading!

Is it not the same buying and selling online that my friend lost 50k usd. Biko every business has a risky not just ponzi schemes and for those foolish peepz calling ponzi a lazy man business pls carry barrow enter street since u re a hard worker. Olodos

5 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by kevoh(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
mtcheeww! you lost only 10 000 naira your initial fund and not $6086. angry angry

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by ITbomb(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
meezynetwork:
It requires a smart and discipline person to make it through ponzi schemes. U don't hv to be greedy to invest everything. Invest, get back ur capital, invest ur gains, get it back, divide it in half, reinvest the half and continue in cycle like that.

You will live a long and prosperous life in the land of the living

Forget all those lumping ponzi schemes as bad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls / Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.