Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,486 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 (42755 Views)

3 Things Not To Buy In January / Withdrawal Request Of MMM 2016 and 2017 Mavro. / 17 Reason Why I Can Say MMM Has Not Crashed And Will Come Back January 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by queenblossom(f): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
True or false

2 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by ipreach: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
I want to sell my Bitcoin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by KKKWHITE(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Trade forex and convert 1000 dollars to 4000 dollars within a month .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Samcoflex75(m): 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
meezynetwork:
It requires a smart and discipline person to make it through ponzi schemes. U don't hv to be greedy to invest everything. Invest, get back ur capital, invest ur gains, get it back, divide it in half, reinvest the half and continue in cycle like that.

to talk am dey easy, what of if it is when you invest your capital it crashes nko

2 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by LePrezident(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aybamdbay:
Initially, I decided not to share this fate worse than death story with anybody but then it dawned on me that if I don’t, many of us who know zilch about living the laptop lifestyle will still belabor the point further that Ponzi scheme is the best bet for anyone who wants to be rich online. If you believe that making money online is as easy as rolling off a log or that with ponzi schemes, one can literally become a millionaire online, well this think piece is for you and hopefully, it’s going to change your orientation In toto on how anybody can literally make a pile on the internet. Obviously, the main reason I wrote this think piece is to alterate that article of faith. So, listen up!
NIGERIANS LOSE MORE ON PONZI WEBSITES WHILE INDIANS EARN MORE. WHY SO?
The other day, while surfing the net, I came across a headline which I totally subscribe to and will like to paraphrase here: “Nigerians lose more on ponzi websites while Indians earn more than us” why so?
You see, since the inception of MMM in Nigeria, many Ponzi scheme websites have also come up with their own mouth-watering offers. Offers like, “Pay N1500 and get and get N40, 000 in 7 days”, “Pay N12,000 and get and get N108 000 in 3 days” , “Pay any amount and get and get 900 percent of your investment in 24 hours” and so many more.
I can assure you that, just seeing these mouth-watering offers, you will literally pull out your ATM card especially if you are a neophyte to making money online. But here’s the gospel truth: no real investment company pays a 100 or 900 percent return on investment in three, seven days or even in a month! I know some of us know about this truth, but just like someone once said “Nigerians are pig-headed”
No matter the warning signs you may give to a Nigerian as regards any danger, as long as there is something to gain, he will certainly ignore your warnings. Little wonder why the Indians guys cart away with our money! They know we are not contented and that we never learn from our bad experiences.
Having said that let me quickly share with you what I called “my shit hits the fan experience”. Honest! I had a face like a wet weekend for like two weeks when this bad experience happened to me. I could barely talk, eat, sleep etc. On top of that, I lost so many things. In fact, I was in debt! Please don’t get me wrong. I didn’t borrow money from anybody to do Ponzi. No, I used my personally money. All these happened to me because January was barely a blessed month for me, so to speak.
Even though Ponzi scheme didn’t just come to Nigeria lately, I actually got know about it in year 2015. During the time of WONDER BANK and perhaps some other schemes, I was still at my mother’s knees. So, until lately, I wouldn’t know what Ponzi scheme is all about. The very day I got about it that day I was surfing the net and I clicked on an Advert (if my memory serves me well) and I landed on MMM website. First, I had a natter with a guider whose name was Azubuike Vivian. She told me all I needed to get up and running and the benefits I would get. But no, I wouldn’t join.
The year 2015 passed and I didn’t join any scheme. Now it was January 2016. It came and it went, February also came and went. March, June, July and August all came and went and I hadn’t joined any scheme yet. Now it was September, the very last week of September to be precise, and I finally decided to join MMM with my spare money which was N10, 000. After waiting to be matched to pay someone and for my money to grow, my payday finally came in November. To my surprise, I received an alert from GTBank that xxxxxx amount had been paid into my account by Esther who was matched to pay me on MMM. Guess what? That day I was on top of the world!
Without wasting any time, I went on a research for better schemes that pay more than MMM and I literally jumped out of my skin when I saw some schemes paying 50, 100, 200 and even 900 percent return on investment. But most of these schemes pay in BTC. Immediately, I opened a BTC wallet and funded it with the money I made on MMM and waved MMM farewell.
Now guess what? I was high in spirits when I made 900 percent of my investment in just 3 days! So before November finally went out of the window, I already had $3,000 worth of BTC in my wallet and in the very first week of December I had approximately 6000 dollars worth of BTC in my wallet. This time, I decided not to sell my BTC out. I wanted to have at least $10,000 of BTC before I start selling out.
IF ONLY I KNEW
There is an old adage that says “Every day is for the thief and one day is for the owner” Trust me, if only I knew the day for me to lose all I had gathered on a silver platter was near, I would have stopped at what I had got and sold out my BTC funds and reaped the benefit of being a smart investor. But no, I wouldn’t stop. I went on to invest more instead.
Unfortunately for me, I first lost my fund on Helping Revolution, then MMM united and Gmafunds. But no, I wouldn’t stop; I went on investing in other schemes instead until I went back to nada. As I speak, all I have in BTC is just. 0.89cent. What?! From $6086.85 to 0.89 cent? YES

WHY DID I WRITE THIS?
“Why are you telling us this?” Perhaps this is the question that just popped into your head? But please don’t blame me yet. The truth is, I didn’t want trouble for myself because I had heard the grapevine that Ponzi scheme is not a real business. That’s why it doesn’t last for a month of Sundays.
While I know of people who have built their very first houses, bought their very first cars with the money their realized from Ponzi scheme, the number of people who lost their hard earned money is just on the high side. I know of a 21 years of guy who made 5 million naira in January from Ponzi scheme. And also know of someone who killed himself when he realized that he had lost 300 thousand naira on a Ponzi scheme site.
So guys let’s wave Ponzi scheme farewell and let’s do real business on the internet instead.
If you want to make money that won’t give you heart attack online then you have got to do either of these two: offer a service or sell a product or do both!
Thanks for reading!

OP, will you want to share this on www.nigerianbase.com

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by abbey621(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
I put it to you sir that you are lying! You never made $6,000, from your won comment we can see that you are the type that invests between 10,000 to 50,000 Naira so how did it multiply all the way to over 2 million Naira? From September to now is 5 months even if you multiply 50,000 Naira by 100% times 5 you still won't have that much. You showed us your blockchain wallet showing 89 cents but what about the one when you had over $6000? Your story is sweet but you exaggerated big time!

6 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by sfinkzslot(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
I still don't get exactly how u lost that much worth of BTC but sha

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lol... When we warned you not to invest on Ponzi scheme, you all shown headstrong. Sorry! Désolée!

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by ikp120(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
haymekus:

When 1 dollar is #516?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sorry too. That's is why it's very important to look very well before you leap.
Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Drabrah(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Igbos:
Not everyone is as greedy as you are..
There are still paying ponzi schemes..
You have to be smart, do your research, stick to one try to get back your capital asap and reinvest only profit. You'll surely smile at last

Nb. Be wary of any scheme that promises above 30%

Dat (in bold) is d beginning of d failure. In an attempt to get ur capital back asap u invest biggerly & if u're so unlucky to av invested wen d scheme is folding up, then u fall "biggestly".
There's an element of risk involved in any bizz, & an element of luck to hit it. However, for a Ponzi scheme, d Rule of thumb is NEVER INVEST WHAT U CANNOT AFFORD TO LOOSE

3 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by MadCow1: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Greed na Bastard.

Wether we like it or not, Ponzi Schemes do pay but it comes with a lot of risks. In the end, there would be a handful of winners and a bucket load of losers.

I remember putting my money into MMM after a colleague had turned over her money twice. I immediately started studying the system, reading up on Ponzi schemes and how they work. After I felt I fully understood the risks involved, I gave myself a 4 month time line with an exit date of 30th November 2016. I consider myself lucky as I bailed barely 2 weeks before it crashed.

There are a few rules I share with those who invest in Ponzi Schemes.. Rule 1: Be prepared to take 100 percent loss on your investment.

Rule 2: Take out your actual investment as fast as possible and only keep gambling with your profit.

Rule 3: Don't get greedy.

Rule 4: Every Ponzi scheme has a short life span.

5 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by areyemi(m): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
ipreach:
I want to sell my Bitcoin cheesy

How much?

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by akanbiaa(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
5chrisade:
life is a risk. that you lost the money u made doesn't mean others are not making money online.
salient points to note while participating in online/ponzi schemes.
(1) Participate with ur spare money. if u think there is nothing like spare money, avoid them totally.
(1) JOIN early, take vintage position.
(2) Ensure the website is secure, it reduces threat from hackers.
(3) Join at least 4 schemes, let ur loyalty be with u. all the 4 schemes won't crash the same day.
(4) don't re-invest ur gain, save ur gain.look for a tangible thing and do with the money.
(5) Ensure the scheme has strict rules and has no outrageous bonuses.
Only GHW meet all these standards Newbies can PM me , register under me and I will teach them more tricks about GHW tbey never knew. Check my signature and personal text

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by jconsulting(f): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
You would have simply work away , nothing last forever,

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Drabrah(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
meezynetwork:
It requires a smart and discipline person to make it through ponzi schemes. U don't hv to be greedy to invest everything. Invest, get back ur capital, invest ur gains, get it back, divide it in half, reinvest the half and continue in cycle like that.

Dat may only work in theory, not in practice. (I've bn involved in many of it, & I always loose at d end & dat doesn't prevent me frm participating in any other if I feel I can bear d risk. Hence, u'll understand if I say I'm "talking frm experience"wink
1st, if u ain't greedy, u won't find ursef near any Ponzi scheme. I know pipu dat won't participate in such schemes, no matter how litu they earn or how big their financial needs.
2ndly, most Ponzi schemes (I'll say 99.9%) do not last as long as u've portrayed (except u're d 1st man on d list) cos they always fold up as soon as d 1st batch of "schemees" start giving a +ve feedback. U may even lose bigger as a 1st batch investor, cos u wanna start wt a litu sum & d fall always coincides wt wen u think they're reliable& u wanna invest biggerly so as to remove ur capital & etc etc. Remember dat if u're d 1st batch u further stand d chance of getting entangled in a pure ponzi scam wt sole intent of making away wt ur money.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Imagine,and I dey fine just 1btc make my life change,chai u own pass MaGreedians or Na Mavrodians

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
areyemi:

How much?
WhatsApp me if u want to buy bitcoin

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by piagetskinner(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
u were not smart...it a ponzi scheme for petes sake...

u dont stake all u have in a ponzi scheme...only ur capital..which should be as little as possible,so that when the chips are down u wouldnt feel a pinch

2 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by ipreach: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
areyemi:

How much?

$700
Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by muelzik(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
I don't know why I have a strong feeling this is a cooked story... I guess you are achieving your aim though!

You see, in business, there is actually no guarantee you will make it if you dont invest wisely. How can you possibly invest all your money in ANY BUSINESS AT ALL! Before you do business, make sure you have a reserve, in case of necessity. Precautions are very important! Why invest ALL you have in any business? what if it crashes or stumble. remember the economy is unstable in the first place.

Blaming your loss on the PONZI is not a guarantee that you are right! Even in ponzi, you invest only the gain and reserve the capital for good! The reserved may help in hop into a new business or save your ass for continuity, but definitely not all the reserve, just a proportion.

you are here crying over a huge loss that happened as a result of your GREED AND LACK OF PROPER INVESTMENT CONSULTATION.

By the way, I do PONZI and PYRAMID Schemes as well as AFFILIATE MARKETING, and I do them wisely. I invest only a little and recycle the PROFIT, not the entire gains.

Thank you for exposing yourself!

3 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by peacebirdone: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nigerians world war 3 wouldnt be on the war front; it would be on a financial front.

DO NOT DO PONSI WITH BTC OR IT'S LIKES, YOU LOSS, NIGERIA LOSSES.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Dareomo(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
So serious, but not all will yield to this advice.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by mengho(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Still saving my bitcoins till $1=N2000 naira.

I sure hope the day never comes, but dis PMB finance team aint a disappointment, they are taking us there grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by hysteriabox(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chai. I was crying that I lost close to $100 in mmm united n bitcoinnations see odas dey lose $6000. O boi o.

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Superman7: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hello everyone, please beware of the site: "METABITSSHARE TRADE"
They are the biggest fraud of 2017. They stole my $300. They will tell you that you can invest any amount and get 10% profit daily, I started with just $2 and they kept raising the stakes and telling me to upgrade till I paid $300, after then they told me to upgrade to $600 and I then saw their tricks. Were they paying? Yes, they promised to pay 10% returns daily which they did, but they withheld the withdrawal and made it pending till you upgrade (pay more money) it's as if you're even putting back twice of what they give you.
Metabits Shares Trade is a very fraudulent site and over 6,000 people are currently trapped, DON'T JOIN THEM. TELL THOSE AROUND YOU TO STAY OFF METABITS SHARE TRADE.

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by abnsugbe: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Aybamdbay:

Yes I was greedy. But I how learnt my lesson

u faile to include Greedness in Your Write up...
The summary of ur Sad Story is that Greed Killed u.....Never Be Greedy and Get ur Money back and Reinvest whats left...
For me,Ponzi scheme till i die,even if i become a Govenor 2morow,i will do it..

2 Likes

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by deebrain(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
It was greed that handled you, not ponzi.

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Joshuasbox(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
They say, "Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

1 Like

Re: How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 by Trippledots(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
KKKWHITE:
Trade forex and convert 1000 dollars to 4000 dollars within a month .

na d same forex i knw abi another one?

anyway

-arbitrage
ˈɑːbɪtrɪdʒ,ˌɑːbɪˈtrɑːʒ/
ECONOMICS
noun
the simultaneous buying and selling of securities, currency, or commodities in different markets or in derivative forms in order to take advantage of differing prices for the same asset.
"profitable arbitrage opportunities"

DO THIS WITH SPORTS AS THE COMMODITY AND YOU HAVE A GOOD THING ROLLING FOR YOU...

https://sportarb.com/invite/SA0893685/signup dats a foreign site of professional sport arbers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FGN Savings Bond / Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / MMM = The Real Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.