Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,407 members, 7,781,184 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre (53458 Views)

Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop / 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by KanwuliaExtra: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
One tin na to marry, anoda tin na to STAY MARRIED.

Dem nefa see h-anytin yet o. cheesy
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I heard he cheated,then beat her up.
Tonto has suffered domestic violence, that was why she ran
I heard she cheated, smoked, then he chased her out of the house.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by freecocoa(f): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
I just tire for some people. What's wrong with people these days?
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Elle277(f): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Real men handle their marriage issues privately but all this fake boys run to social media,,I guess he don use Tonto shine, his aim is achieved, cos I know even with the cash some still hunger for fame..oga park well abeg

1 Like

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Elle277:
Real men handle their marriage issues privately but all this fake boys run to social media,,I guess he don use Tonto shine, his aim is achieved, cos I know even with the cash some still hunger for fame..oga park well abeg

Hope you can read.

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Teacher1776(m): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
icon8:

Knot, ok?
oh wtf.... Knots. Yes. Thanks for the observation.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by ngmgeek(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
HumanistMike:

Are you sure he knows where they are?

Go jump in the lake, maybe you will get the answer to your question there. Do I look like your teacher?
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by abali47(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is wat happens to u when u marry a scrap
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by PROPHETmichael: 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tell him to ask his father OBJ coz he has this habit of "advising" his son's wife whose marriage are in turmoil.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by ndusam17(m): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Childish
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Lisaflex(f): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
HumanistMike:

What is he to apologise for?

"he"? Didn't mention any1 ...Jes talked abt their r/ship as a whole n r/ships in general.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by NemzySeries(m): 5:53am On Feb 18, 2017
Tonto D is a fool..... dos leaving d hauz or acting d way shez done makes d situation better ?
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2017
ngmgeek:

Go jump in the lake, maybe you will get the answer to your question there. Do I look like your teacher?

I just used reverse psychology to expose your ignorance.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 7:32am On Feb 18, 2017
Lisaflex:

"he"? Didn't mention any1 ...Jes talked abt their r/ship as a whole n r/ships in general.

I just exposed your ignorance.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by mira4u: 7:46am On Feb 18, 2017
grin. Marriage is not for children Biko. Many people desire marriage only few are capable and qualified for marriage,
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Lisaflex(f): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2017
HumanistMike:

I just exposed your ignorance.

Lol! Really?!!! I'm impressed....Honestly,I didn't knw hw ignorant i was until u came along...Thank u sooo much 4 dt revelation...I bliv u'll mk a gd PI grin
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Dindondin(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2017
delishpot:
So he doesn't know where he went to marry Tonto from again? He no more knows the way to her family home? Abi are her people also hiding her from him too? Cant his people go see hers and of course her father and his people would organize a meeting with Tonto present. So they can talk things over and settle their problem
He should sit there and form he can't find his son. He never ready find him that is why.........
Churchill is doing like a hypocrite.
Tonto is a Chicken!
They keep disturbing us with their senseless lifestyle
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by delishpot: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2017
Dindondin:

Churchill is doing like a hypocrite.
Tonto is a Chicken!
They keep disturbing us with their senseless lifestyle

E tire me o
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Elle277(f): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2017
HumanistMike:

Hope you can read.
If you can't handle your marriage you're are not a real man.

That's my opinion and stop quoting me.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by seangy4konji: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2017
The guy has found out that he bought a fake product for the price of original...

He doesnt care about tonto anymore...he just wants his son back....

dem sell baruf for am...

eyes don clear.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by davidif: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2017
Mrop:
As seen on his page

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/02/churchill-calls-for-support-as-he.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

My goodness! the way people comment on other peoples marriages at times ehn? There are two sides to this story. The fact that you are the one to run to the media first to tell your side of the story does not mean that you are the righteous party or the victim of a bad spouse for that matter. That comment by that guy was just uncalled for.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by davidif: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2017
delishpot:
So he doesn't know where he went to marry Tonto from again? He no more knows the way to her family home? Abi are her people also hiding her from him too? Cant his people go see hers and of course her father and his people would organize a meeting with Tonto present. So they can talk things over and settle their problem
He should sit there and form he can't find his son. He never ready find him that is why.........

It sound soooooo easy and straightforward from the outside looking in. Until you have been in a marriage that is crumbling you shouldn't be belittling him.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by davidif: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2017
Lisaflex:
"I am sorry"...Very simple words,yet soooo powerful....If only pride didn't get in d way,der wouldn't be so much pain in d world 2day.

Have you ever thought that she is the one who needs to say "i am sorry".
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by delishpot: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2017
davidif:

It sound soooooo easy and straightforward from the outside looking in. Until you have been in a marriage that is crumbling you shouldn't be belittling him.

Ok
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by phynofino: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2017
I know say Tonto t0t0 don tire You! these celebs are overrated I tell You.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by Lisaflex(f): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2017
davidif:

Have you ever thought that she is the one who needs to say "i am sorry".

He cld be d 1, she cld be d 1 n it cld be both of dem sayin d words ....I don't knw hw u came 2 d conclusion dt i was picking on d man...If u go bk n read d post again, u'll see i was refering 2 their r/ship(not 1 of dem) n r/ships in general.
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by davidif: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lisaflex:

He cld be d 1, she cld be d 1 n it cld be both of dem sayin d words ....I don't knw hw u came 2 d conclusion dt i was picking on d man...If u go bk n read d post again, u'll see i was refering 2 their r/ship(not 1 of dem) n r/ships in general.

Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by ngmgeek(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
HumanistMike:

I just used reverse psychology to expose your ignorance.

How many members of your weird family did you use reverse psychology on? Did you use reverse psychology to find out why you are a loser?
Re: Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre by HumanistMike(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
Elle277:
If you can't handle your marriage you're are not a real man.

That's my opinion and stop quoting me.

You may now run along. I'm done using you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Calls Out His Side Chick Who Shared Her Matrimonial Bed / Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) / AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.