Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Need Your Advice On This Guys Prove Of Source Of Fund - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Your Advice On This Guys Prove Of Source Of Fund (948 Views)

Proof Of Fund: My account still bears my maiden name can I use It? / Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory To Prove ‘humans Are Kind’ And Gets Killed / Meet The Woman Who Hunt Iguanas And Make Them As Source Of Protein(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice On This Guys Prove Of Source Of Fund by pricekel: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
I applied for a student visa to Ireland,but i was denied because i didn't prove the source of the money that was lodged into my account.
i have a chance to appeal.

But the V.O said i need to prove the source of the funds that was lodged into my account.

The source of the funds was from the returns i got from MMM, how do i go about this Please kindly assist me.

Thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Guys Prove Of Source Of Fund by wkkwl: 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Can someone help
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Guys Prove Of Source Of Fund by princeonx: 2:23am On Feb 18, 2017
Everything about this MMM na wahala!

If they no pay person, na wahala!
If they also pay, na wahala again to explain!
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Guys Prove Of Source Of Fund by Lexusgs430: 6:45am On Feb 18, 2017
pricekel:
I applied for a student visa to Ireland,but i was denied because i didn't prove the source of the money that was lodged into my account.
i have a chance to appeal.

But the V.O said i need to prove the source of the funds that was lodged into my account.

The source of the funds was from the returns i got from MMM, how do i go about this Please kindly assist me.

Thanks

Did this cash lodgement run into millions? Simply provide your MMM statement printout..........
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Guys Prove Of Source Of Fund by pricekel: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Did this cash lodgement run into millions? Simply provide your MMM statement printout..........

Thank you so much.
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Guys Prove Of Source Of Fund by sosy25: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Its really nice to see that MMM paid someone such a large amount that he is asked to explain the source of the money. If you ask me that is a good problem. Other MMM participants would be wishing they had your kind of problem.
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Guys Prove Of Source Of Fund by gnykelly(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
tell them you won a bet from a bet company.
Re: I Need Your Advice On This Guys Prove Of Source Of Fund by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
pricekel:

Thank you so much.
Bad idea.
You need to be sure the rule of the country regarding ponzi. If they see one M sef dy will not only reject you but put u on black list.

BTW, are you going to ucd?

(1) (Reply)

Female NYSC Member Dies In A Fatal Accident In Enugu(photos) / Abc Transport Company Services Is Degraded (part 1) / Train Passengers Stranded In Kidnap Prone Area As Cows Get On Train Tracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.