Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Which Course Could Someone Applied For With A Pass In Chemistry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Could Someone Applied For With A Pass In Chemistry (665 Views)

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Please Help What Art Course Could I Do That Has Maths In It / Which Course Can I Do With Dis Result?? Please Need Answers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Course Could Someone Applied For With A Pass In Chemistry by Free101(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
My younger brother just obtained his last year WAEC result after we gathered enough cash to ofset his school fees. But the result was not perfect and as a Social Science student that I am, I don't know which course he can apply for with this result.
Data Processing: C6
Economics: C6
Geography: B3
Civic Education: A1
English Language: C5
Mathematics: C5
Biology: C6
Chemistry: D7
Physics: B3
So I decide to throw it to my fellow nairalanders, please which course can he apply for with this result as he is looking forward to register this forthcoming JAMB
Thanks for helping out.
Re: Which Course Could Someone Applied For With A Pass In Chemistry by harryportter: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Free101:
My younger brother just obtained his last year WAEC result after we gathered enough cash to ofset his school fees. But the result was not perfect and as a Social Science student that I am, I don't know which course he can apply for with this result.
Data Processing: C6
Economics: C6
Geography: B3
Civic Education: A1
English Language: C5
Mathematics: C5
Biology: C6
Chemistry: D7
Physics: B3
So I decide to throw it to my fellow nairalanders, please which course can he apply for with this result as he is looking forward to register this forthcoming JAMB
Thanks for helping out.
SINCE the present government is talking about diversifying the economy,i think he should study fishery at the federal university of agriculture UMUDIKE.
Re: Which Course Could Someone Applied For With A Pass In Chemistry by Free101(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
harryportter:
SINCE the present government is talking about diversifying the economy,i think he should study fishery at the federal university of agriculture UMUDIKE.

please where is Umudike located and is a degree in fishery in a boom now?
Re: Which Course Could Someone Applied For With A Pass In Chemistry by Free101(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Which Course Could Someone Applied For With A Pass In Chemistry by mayprince(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
Firstly, with these result the probability of getting into a university is very slim like 5%...my advice is to opt for polytechnic to do a course under faculty of environmental studies eg building.. because not all courses there allow a pass
Re: Which Course Could Someone Applied For With A Pass In Chemistry by yomadepraze(m): 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
urban nd regional planning..utme exam combo . math eng phy geo
o level .eng math phy geo exons....nd if u no 1 do d course rewrite waec or neco
u can chk dz link 4 beta knowledge https://myschool.com.ng/school/classroom/course/urban-and-regional-planning

1 Like

Re: Which Course Could Someone Applied For With A Pass In Chemistry by Free101(m): 1:06am On Feb 18, 2017
mayprince:
Firstly, with these result the probability of getting into a university is very slim like 5%...my advice is to opt for polytechnic to do a course under faculty of environmental studies eg building.. because not all courses there allow a pass

thanks man
Re: Which Course Could Someone Applied For With A Pass In Chemistry by Remight2016(f): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2017
The result is not that bad let him put in for utme

(1) (Reply)

Download Jamb Utme Mobile Application To Register For Your Jamb Utme & De 2017 / 2017 UTME: List Of Approved CBT Centres In Lagos State / Association Of National Accountants Of NIG.(ANAN) Detailed Registration Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.