Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. (56111 Views)

Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Tomjazzy2: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jeez! shocked

I'm dead cry

Should have atleast added graphic pix to thread sad
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
bisi16:
Mehn! Delete d image from ur memory straight, otherwise Bae ain't gett'n no head anymore smiley
lmao.. Boiz will stop giving heads
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobleman18(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
u dis girl... grin ur matta sha...
Hector the asslicker wehdone sirgrin
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
bcus u b se.un mistress abi. .. Abeg shift go one side with ur hate
I am not hating...just surprised at what you came up with.
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Harwoyeez:
U are such a funny babe...wish to know u in person

Aha... Sure... Why not follow me in za oza room? wink

I can show U the exact POMELO u we're looking for cheesy

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nobleman18:
Hector the asslicker wehdone sirgrin
guy relax.. U know we have to asslick until we hit d gspot.. grin den afterwards we don't give a hoot
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Kingsley1000(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Iranu!.This can't be taken to front page.
so invariably reproduction and animal anatomy shouldn't be taught in schools?this is one of the discrepancies between whites and Africans,we're too hypocritical in nature and thats the prime reason we're still underdeveloped and always lags behind in science

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
CeenoEvu:

You are a case. You better repent before I meet you someday.

How to repent? Bending over in front of u? cheesy
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
so invariably reproduction and animal anatomy shouldn't be taught in schools?this is one of the discrepancies between whites and Africans,we're too hypocritical in nature and thats the prime reason we're still underdeveloped and always lags behind in science
Didn't you learn that in secondary school already?.

The image is disturbing, and how many guys here can stand it?.
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
u dis girl... grin ur matta sha...

e tire everybody cheesy
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
no mind am... I no just get her time for this thread
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berlynn:

e tire everybody cheesy
even lalasticlala sef grin
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Xionez(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Warris dat?!

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by orunto27: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Beautiful. Thank God for this "Tintinabulation and Dehumanization.
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobleman18(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
guy relax.. U know we have to asslick until we hit d gspot.. grin den afterwards we don't give a hoot
Baba you bad ganncheesycheesy
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by SINZ: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
**Cringes** embarassed
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
even lalasticlala sef grin

OH MY GOD!! shocked do you have to mention him cheesy cheesy

*runs away*
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
SINZ:
**Cringes** embarassed
be a man grin

1 Like

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berlynn:

OH MY GOD!! shocked do you have to mention him cheesy cheesy

*runs away*
come and carry ur pant dat u forgot oooo grin
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Draei: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
#Puke! shiiit that looks horrible,
Girls is this wah you brag about? Shít!
embarassed
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
smh.. you So typed this with confidence! i admire tat cheesy
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Draei:
#Puke! shiiit that looks horrible,
Girls is this wah you brag about? Shít!
embarassed
its so unfortunate we spend thousands to penetrate such

1 Like

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by SINZ: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
be a man grin
Well, thank goodness we don't have microscopic view.

1 Like

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

How to repent? Bending over in front of u? cheesy

Bend over to do what? Please don't spoil my bad name jare. Do you think I'm a sinner like you? Why will I allow you to bend over when I can kneel down to eat correct sushi while you just ........

Please don't spoil me.
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Kingsley1000(m): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Didn't you learn that in secondary school already?.

The image is disturbing, and how many guys here can stand it?.
perhaps for the benefit of those that didn't...for effective learning entails recycling what has been learnt...likes of you can't study medicine
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berlynn:

smh.. you So typed this with confidence! i admire tat cheesy

lol dah means I am more truthful Dan all d guys u ever dated combined... wink cool
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
CeenoEvu:

Bend over to do what? Please don't spoil my bad name jare. Do you think I'm a sinner like you? Why will I allow you to bend over when I can kneel down to eat correct sushi while you just ........

Please don't spoil me.
baba.... grin I regard u
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
really??

mine doesn't look like this

that's Asian's
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
lol dah means I am more truthful Dan all d guys u ever dated combined... wink cool

c'mon i never said so undecided
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
perhaps for the benefit of those that didn't...for effective learning entails recycling what has been learnt...likes of you can't study medicine
Medicine has never been my area of interest.
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berlynn:

c'mon i never said so undecided
well u gota admit it sooner or later.. Berra a guy without a hidden agenda Dan d one parading as a saint...
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Kingsley1000(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
really??

mine doesn't look like this

that's Asian's
....apparently as a black,urs will seem more horrible than this..........that means you has viewed yours,can u post pics so we can evaluate....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. / How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo) / Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.