Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,388 members, 7,800,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. (56069 Views)

Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by StarBukola(f): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Is that Tangerine, why u dey lie now
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
really??

mine doesn't look like this

that's Asian's
oh really.. I would like to see how urs would look like den
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
its so unfortunate we spend thousands to penetrate such
I guess is not unfortunate you came out of there.
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by press005: 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Microscopic view and people dy para here...wat if u guys happens to see inside of d mouth or stomach in a microscopic view nd how many live bacteria it contains....people sef

1 Like

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
StarBukola:
Is that Tangerine, you u dey lie now
I pity ur life..
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
I guess is not unfortunate you came out of there.

see who now spends time viewing this thread! I give up on u tho
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
press005:
Microscopic view and people dy para here...wat if u guys happens to see inside of d mouth or stomach in a microscopic view nd how many live bacteria it contains....people sef
grin tell them ooooo dem go just faint sef
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
* keep Driving , don't park here *
grin

I can't even ....

1 Like

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Medicine has never been my area of interest.
little wonder you see all these as disgusting and cringing....i studied animal science,during practicals we do all sort of reproductive arts like artificial insemintion,collection of sperm,embryo transfer,inducing heat(oestrous),practical examination Of female reproductive tract..........so all these are work of science and shouldn't be seem as pervertive thing
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
* keep Driving , don't park here *
grin

I can't even ....
can't even look at what ur pussy looks like? grin oh cmon..
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
can't even look at what ur pussy looks like? grin oh cmon..
grin werrin consign me .. no b una dey chop am grin

Sips tea ...

1 Like

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin werrin consign me .. no b una dey chop am grin

Sips tea ...
taaaaa! Pukes!!
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
taaaaa! Pukes!!
Lets see urs under micro undecided
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
....apparently as a black,urs will seem more horrible than this..........that means you has viewed yours,can u post pics so we can evaluate....
lol, like you woke up under your bed, or high on spoilt beans... post what??
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by press005: 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
grin tell them ooooo dem go just faint sef

Funny enof, those vaginal rugae forms a corrugated surface dat enhances sexual activities and prevents d vagina frm tearing during childbirth....dats y d inside of d vagina seems to be rough most especially frm puberty to menopause.
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
press005:

Funny enof, those vaginal rugae forms a corrugated surface dat enhances sexual activities and prevents d vagina frm tearing during childbirth....dats y d inside of d vagina seems to be rough most especially frm puberty to menopause.
thanks for enlightening me
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lets see urs under micro undecided
bad girl...
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
little wonder you see all these as disgusting and cringing....i studied animal science,during practicals we do all sort of reproductive arts like artificial insemintion,collection of sperm,embryo transfer,inducing heat(oestrous),practical examination Of female reproductive tract..........so all these are work of science and shouldn't be seem as pervertive thing
The op's intent is to ridicule women and not really perversive, i can see that through few of his comments, his motive isn't to educate individuals. If you on the other hand think this is educating, you could re-create the thread with explanation.
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, like you woke up under your bed, or high on spoilt beans... post what??
picture so we clearly differentiate between them,how can u be believed if they can't see a pictorial axiom
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by amakadihot87(f): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
kelvine:
You mean we have been slaving ourselves for maggots ?
............its ur rod that is maggot
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
The op's intent is to ridicule women and not really perversive, i can see that through few of his comments, his motive isn't to educate individuals. If you on the other hand think this is educating, you could re-create the thread with explanation.
thank you....sure,I'll do that later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
grin
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by amakadihot87(f): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
press005:
......dont mind they dont understand the grammar(microscopic)

1 Like

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
amakadihot87:
............its ur rod that is maggot
hey easy..... grin remember its gona be d same maggot that will get u pregnant... grin

4 Likes

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
picture so we clearly differentiate between them,how can u be believed if they can't see a pictorial axiom
i don't need anyone to differentiate or believe, so ain't gonna post any pics here, it's my cross!
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
grin
Mtcheew!. grin
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by kureshi007: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Typical of a Nigerian girl if you ain't licking their asses,worshiping or praising them any other gesture is ridiculing.

3 Likes

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
Theyveedo:
Holy Moses

lol
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Mtcheew!. grin
benitacheeeeeew
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
kureshi007:
Typical of a Nigerian girl if you ain't licking their asses,worshiping or praising them any other gesture is ridiculing.

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
thats the epithelial linning of the vulva ,it is rudimentary equivalent to vestibule

erm , English please
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by amakadihot87(f): 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=dingbang post=53804902]hey easy..... grin remember its gona be d same maggot that will get u pregnant... grin[/].....certainly not yours and moreover what makes u think that i want to get pregnant again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. / How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.