Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. (56105 Views)

Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=amakadihot87 post=53805132][/quote]ok u have been pregnant before...
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
neoapocalypse:

erm , English please
....find any advanced biology textbook and thank me later
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by skyman200(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
So bad
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Kingsley1000(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
have u seen this spp of fowl

1 Like

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by MBAISE777(m): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
daz the microscopic picture of the tongue. so soooo disgusting.

1 Like

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by StarBukola(f): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
I pity ur life..
pity the lives of those fooled
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
StarBukola:
pity the lives of those fooled
pls kindly go to Google and type microscopic view of the vagina , den click on images... And shut d fvck up
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
have u seen this spp of fowl
nooooo oooo grin shocked it looks like berlynn grin
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by lizbethy: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
For real? shocked
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by StarBukola(f): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
pls kindly go to Google and type microscopic view of the vagina , den click on images... And shut d fvck up
shut the fuc.k up ,really?
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by press005: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
amakadihot87:
......dont mind they dont understand the grammar(microscopic)

Some understood shaa,
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by enny4real23(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
my eyes are f*cked, the image is burned into my brain.......i wish i could unsee that
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
StarBukola:
shut the fuc.k up ,really?
excuse me
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dslvnaomi(f): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
OMG
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by FTBOY: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
TOTOsynthesis!!! shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Kingsley1000(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
FTBOY:
TOTOsynthesis!!! shocked shocked shocked
ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
This looks delicious. cheesy grin
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Daviestunech(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chai

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by handsam(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lol... grin
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
looks crunchy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
DarkRebel101:
This looks delicious. cheesy grin
lol u call a plate of bacteria delicious grin
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by amakadihot87(f): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
ok u have been pregnant before...
........if yes.....so wat
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Harwoyeez(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Let's go to za oza room make u gimme nunu chop in ur voice grin wink....how u been babe?
TrapQueen77:

Aha... Sure... Why not follow me in za oza room? wink

I can show U the exact POMELO u we're looking for cheesy
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2017

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Holy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blood of Buhari!!!
I'm never ever gon suck . Damn
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Opakan2: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Fugly.. sad
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
iLegend:
I didn't know you post sexual contents. Your hypocrisy will hunt you. Anyways, I'm not beefing you, because my hands are filled with important things to hold grudges. Kinda yummy pix. Larabae13 come see this.
don't be silly.. This ain't a sexual content.. Why has d mods not taken it down if it was?

What sort of reasoning do you even have sef? U need to reset it
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
amakadihot87:
........if yes.....so wat
like u mean out of wedlock?
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
shocked*pukes op this shii is not pusssy!
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2017

4 Likes

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by FTBOY: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
ode
your grandpa ode.
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
iLegend:
Why post this on Romance section when we have Education section? You act like a kid and it can't be taken away from you. You ass-lick for sex and beg for money around Nairaland. You use different monikers to like your posts and profile. Boy, start something meaningful even while having fun on NL. Yeah, I talk about sex more than you do, but I have better agendas more than you. Posting sex topics is just to pave way for a wider audience. No need to argue with a primary school student. Hug a transformer if you like and I'll still come for your burial. Enjoy son and don't quote me again if you like your sweet life. Sadly, I know you'll still quote me, but I hope you have a brain. lipsrsealed
mynd44 rule 2... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. / How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo) / Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.