Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Why Is Not Permissible In Islam For A Woman To Shake Hands With A Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Not Permissible In Islam For A Woman To Shake Hands With A Man (487 Views)

N2000 Handshake: Pastor Tony Boateng Asks Nigerians To Pay To Shake Him / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Not Permissible In Islam For A Woman To Shake Hands With A Man by doctorbabs(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
A Non Muslim came to a Malam and asked: Why is it Not Permissible in Islam for a Woman to shake hands with a Man ▶The Malam said: Can you shake hands with the Queen ▶The Non Muslim said: Of course not, there are only certain people who can shake hands with the Queen. ▶The Malam then replied: Our Women are Queens and Queens do not shake hands with strange men. ▶Then the Non Muslim asked another Question: Why do your women cover up their bodies ▶The Malam smiled and got two sweets, he opened the first one and kept the other one closed. He threw them both on the dusty floor and asked the Non Muslim: If I asked you to take one of the sweets from the floor,which one will you take ▶The Non Muslim replied: The covered one of course ▶The Malam said: That's how we treat and see our women,,,,. ▶The Non Muslim then asked: Show me God if he exists. ▶The Malam Replied: Look straight into the Sun ▶Non muslim Replied: I Can't see, the Rays are hurting my eyes. ▶The Malam Said: If you can't look at the Creation of God then how will you be able to Look at the Creator ▶Lastly the Non Muslim invited the Malam to his house and gave him some Grapes, the Malam ate them, then the Non Muslim offered him a cup of wine, the Malam refused, the Non Muslim asked him how come you Muslims are forbidden drink wine and yet you eat grapes, although the wine comes from grapes ▶The Malam Replied: Do you have a daughter He said yes, ▶The Malam asked him could you marry her ▶The Non Muslim said no, the malam said SubhanAllah, you marry her mother and can't marry her although she came from her too ▶A must read please .... Awesome message!... feel proud to be a muslim, treasure it and preserve the great gift of Imaan which Allah s.w.t has blessed you with.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Not Permissible In Islam For A Woman To Shake Hands With A Man by Drversatile: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
doctorbabs:
A Non Muslim came to a Malam and
asked:
Why is it Not Permissible in Islam for a
Woman
to shake hands with a Man
▶The Malam said: Can you shake hands
with
the Queen
▶The Non Muslim said: Of course not, there
are only certain people who can shake
hands
with the Queen.
▶The Malam then replied: Our Women are
Queens and Queens do not shake hands
with
strange men.
▶Then the Non Muslim asked another
Question:
Why do your women cover up their bodies
▶The Malam smiled and got two sweets, he
opened the first one and kept the other
one
closed. He threw them both on the dusty
floor
and asked the Non Muslim: If I asked you
to
take one of the sweets from the floor,which
one will you take
▶The Non Muslim replied: The covered one
of
course
▶The Malam said: That's how we treat and
see
our women,,,,.
▶The Non Muslim then asked: Show me
God if
he exists.
▶The Malam Replied: Look straight into the
Sun
▶Non muslim Replied: I Can't see, the Rays
are hurting my eyes.
▶The Malam Said: If you can't look at the
Creation of God then how will you be able
to
Look at the Creator
▶Lastly the Non Muslim invited the Malam
to
his house and gave him some Grapes, the
Malam
ate them, then the Non Muslim offered him
a
cup of wine, the Malam refused, the Non
Muslim asked him how come you Muslims
are
forbidden drink wine and yet you eat
grapes,
although the wine comes from grapes
▶The Malam Replied: Do you have a
daughter
He said yes,
▶The Malam asked him could you marry
her
▶The Non Muslim said no, the malam said
SubhanAllah, you marry her mother and
can't
marry her although she came from her too
▶A must read please ....
Awesome message!...
feel proud to be a muslim,
treasure it and preserve the great gift of
Imaan
which Allah s.w.t has blessed you with.

Trash makes no sense. This doesn't add up try harder.
Re: Why Is Not Permissible In Islam For A Woman To Shake Hands With A Man by olasaad(f): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Wow...nice write up Islam is really beautiful. Ma shaa Allah Alhamdulillah for being a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Not Permissible In Islam For A Woman To Shake Hands With A Man by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Cunning rhetorical replies, y not the Malam open a chapter/verse in Quran and directly teach non-mallam, instead of using unrelated events. SMH at trying to being "wise"
Re: Why Is Not Permissible In Islam For A Woman To Shake Hands With A Man by cjfbn: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Illiterates. Your women are queens, and you will marry them out before the age of 18, you will also circumcise them and marry as many as possible. Continue deceiving yourselves.
Religion of piss.

(1) (Reply)

Inside Life / False Teaching About Tithing (part Three) / r

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.