Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Business Process Management Professionals In The House - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Business Process Management Professionals In The House (1298 Views)

Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / The Bpo Thing! (business Process Outsourcing) / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Process Management Professionals In The House by Chybyke07(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2009
Any business process management professionals in the house?

I would like to know what it takes to be a Business Process Management Professional.

Are there certifications in Business Process Management

How can one get certified in Business Process Management

How relevant is it in Nigeria?
Re: Business Process Management Professionals In The House by udoka2: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2011
l am also looking for same info. am just researching it, l have seen something like Certified process professional, think its the same.

pls let me know if you were able to get on with this question.
Re: Business Process Management Professionals In The House by yamakuza: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2011
No one since 2009?

Maybe we'll get answers if/when this hits the Front Page.

[s]Maybe we should link ur other thread here, or you ask that question here?[/s]
Re: Business Process Management Professionals In The House by yamakuza: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2011
Any luck with your research?

Kindly share your findings.
Re: Business Process Management Professionals In The House by udoka2: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2011
Am thinking from my little research that it may not be what am actually looking for. lt seems as a new career entirely. Again l see it as a better option for IT professionals, especially in term of developing and implementing business process models for coys. What do you think?
Re: Business Process Management Professionals In The House by yamakuza: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2011
I think you are very correct.
Re: Business Process Management Professionals In The House by skillsict: 12:55pm On May 02, 2012
I think this is similar to the Business Analyst role. In my organisation, we have different titles like Global Businessn Expert, Finance Process Coach(then one for each business area or product line), These roles serve as bridge between IT and the Business. They have solid understanding of the business as well as the Information Systems Platforms.
Similar roles exist the in the IT Organisation (department). We have Global Process Driver -Service , Global Process Driver -Projects.
Re: Business Process Management Professionals In The House by OliviaNell: 6:51am On Jun 07, 2021
To get information at the right time and in the right hands, you need a solution that can combine the functions of traditional content management and company process management. You can learn more about such a solution from airslate here

(1) (Reply)

Jack Of All Trade? Help! / Nigeria Army Short Service Commission & Recruitment Application Forms On Sale / Urgent Vacancy At Etranzact International Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.