Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,829 members, 7,798,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Life Is A Pot Of Beans - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Life Is A Pot Of Beans (5879 Views)

Drama Between A Pot-Bellied Man & A Macho At A Bar (Photos) / Check How Much Each Pet Name Is Worth To Prepare A Pot Of Soup In Nigeria / Download Latest Mark Angel Comedy - Pot Of Soup (episode 100) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is A Pot Of Beans by Missuskike(f): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
There is something really spectacular about beans; it's all encompassing, basically giving you everything you want in life. That is why the ones who
are wiser than us will say 'life is a pot of beans; here today, gone tomorrow'...
Gone tomorrow... like your girlfriend who freed you and went with a rich dude when her eyes got opened and she can see clearly that you don't have anything to offer her, both monetary and from your 'down below'. That is a girl you have sworn by your forefathers and ancestors that come eighty years from now, you will finally remember that you want to do the 'official' thing (pls don't ask me what that is). Meanwhile you don't have a job, only MMM; (MMM that freeze like Mannequin Challenge, is that one job?), yet you want to eat three square meals a day plus 'in-betweens' like fruits, snacks and even provisions, how Na? The whole thing is now on her neck like aftershave. Where should she get the money from? Where? You also cannot satisfy her with your rod or better still 'toothpick' and you don't want to learn. You get on her, stroke 1, stroke 2, stroke 3, and fiam! You are done. Who does that Really? And when she tells you of her inner pain, you in your self importance and stupidity will tell her she is nagging, that she should love you for who you are... my friend, who are you? When she now leaves you and goes after the rich dude, even offering to wash plate and do houegirl work there, you will start saying that women are the same crazy binshes who don't look at the bigger picture. My friend come hia! After the 'P' in Psychology, you are the most useless. Later you will say that 'life is a pot of beans; here today, gone tomorrow...

Gone tomorrow, like money these days. You get 1k by any means, fine barra or system barra or dash or anything, after buying #10 pure water, fiam! The money is gone with the wind... and you won't be able to account for what you bought with the money. After buying Orbit chingum (by the way, what is the difference between Orbit and Sprint chingum?) You find out that the money is remaining #100. That thing can pain ehn! And even to buy food sef is a chore, because if you are not kiaful, you will finish another 1k at Iya Biliki's place, because #200 rice looks like what a 2 year baby will finish. I cannot even eat my #50 ewa Agonyin in peace because ewa is now annoyingly expensive, bread is something else. #100 bread can't do sh*t! Which way?? And when, as a student in Awo, you cook your deliciously scented Portuguese beans that would send whoever eats it to the rest room in a hurry, (note, it's not toilet, please sound like you went to school for once), even if your entire digestive system is made of stone, if that does not happen, and you just make the mistake of going inside to get onions, you can be sure that your entire pot of beans will develop wings and fly away... one guy had his pot of beans pilfered by a headless thief one day in Awo, do you know what he did? He sat outside the hostel, dipped his hand in his anus and swore to high heavens for the thief. Before long, the thief started poopooing hot poopoo. He did it the first, second and third time. That was when we knew who stole from our friend. Of course he was given a very good beating by Awo boys, but that did not bring back his pot of beans which was here today and gone tomorrow...

Gone tomorrow, like the wind... thank God Mr President finally decided to bring back our harmattan today, after a very hot sun which was determined to destroy the ozone layer. In this situation, I can assure you that in the next 2 to 3 weeks,. We would be back to normal. I'm gonna advice you on what to do in this season of cold, cold and cold as usual, and I am going to borrow a line from. Eldee, (where is he anyway?) 'If you have a wife, hol am hol am, if you have a girl friend hol am hol am, and if Na somebody woman, tell then say Fi iyawo Oni iyawo sile' this is because this harmattan is a really special one, and it is a good one, so make the most of the situation and don't worry, by all means, pls enjoy yourself to the fullest. Go to anywhere they are doing party and please, party hard! Even where you are not invited, go there and turn up! (but if they bundle you out sha, it was nice meeting you). Eat all their food, finish their drinks, if you are still thirsty, ask for more, dance, dance, and dance again. Break a leg, because in the end, life is just a pot of beans, here today, gone tomorrow...

Visit missuskike..com.ng to read other Headless Tales

4 Likes

Re: Life Is A Pot Of Beans by izutex007(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
LOL. didnt read through sha.
Re: Life Is A Pot Of Beans by Adejokkey234: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Even me, the story too much

(1) (Reply)

African Kings Tv? / *thunder For Sale!!!* Pictures / Suarez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.