Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Have You Ever Had A Crush On A Fictional Character? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Ever Had A Crush On A Fictional Character? (790 Views)

Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush / Do You Remember This Fictional Character In Child's Play? / What's Your Favourite Quote From A Fictional Character And In What Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A Crush On A Fictional Character? by fam24(f): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Have you ever felt attracted or had a crush on a fictional character whether in a book or a movie? Who? and what makes you attracted to them?

For me:
In movies:
1. Gu jun pyo in the Korean movie 'Boys Over/Before Flowers'
2. Kaz Nicol in the Hollywood movie 'Beyond the Lights'

In books:
1. Jafar in 'The Devil who loved me' by Davidflo: The book opened my eyes to a different perception of life especially cultism and campus politics.
2. Tarasha in 'Tarasha' by Oyinprince
3. Captain Ayo in 'Restless- The story of a Survivor' by Domawoleye: There was a time I was like I wanted to marry a Navy medical doctor.
I don't get tired of reading these books especially 1 and 3, and any other books written by their authors.

Kindly comment. Who are your fictional characters and why?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On A Fictional Character? by Nogodye(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
Can you borrow me Book 2 & 3?

Cc: Fam24

Just stumble on your moniker, and i have to go through some of you post. Mehn! i was touch...And also, i'm happy just because you're proud of yourself. I will love to see your pix and to know more about you?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On A Fictional Character? by sholay2011(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
'Tiffany Maxwell' in Silver linings playbook.

Why? I just loved her fierceness and vulnerability at the same time, and her no BS attitude, while having a good heart. Still a fictional character though. grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On A Fictional Character? by fam24(f): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nogodye:
Can you borrow me Book 2 & 3?

Cc: Fam24

Just stumble on your moniker, and i have to go through some of you post. Mehn! i was touch...And also, i'm happy just because you're proud of yourself. I will love to see your pix and to know more about you?

I read the stories here on nairaland. The 2nd book 'Tarasha' is still on http://www.youngicee.com/search/label/Tarasha?m=1. You can read it on the blog

The 3rd book has been converted to PDF and is being sold on Okadabooks. It's being sold for #500. Search for 'Restless by Dominic Awoleye'. It will surely worth your time and Money.

Thanks for going through my posts and for the encouragement. It means a lot to me. I believe there is nothing to be ashamed of, I'm just being me.

You can also go through my Facebook page @ https://mobile.facebook.com/thesurvivors.ng/?refid=52&ref=opera_speed_dial&__tn__=C

Thanks once again

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On A Fictional Character? by Nogodye(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
fam24:

I read the stories here on nairaland. The 2nd book 'Tarasha' is still on http://www.youngicee.com/search/label/Tarasha?m=1. You can read it on the blog

The 3rd book has been converted to PDF and is being sold on Okadabooks. It's being sold for #500. Search for 'Restless by Dominic Awoleye'. It will surely worth your time and Money.

Thanks for going through my posts and for the encouragement. It means a lot to me. I believe there is nothing to be ashamed of, I'm just being me.

You can also go through my Facebook page @ https://mobile.facebook.com/thesurvivors.ng/?refid=52&ref=opera_speed_dial&__tn__=C

Thanks once again

Thanks for the info abt the books...moreso, i visited your page and gave it a like.But i can see your own pix anyway.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On A Fictional Character? by fam24(f): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nogodye:

Thanks for the info abt the books...moreso, i visited your page and gave it a like.But i can see your own pix anyway.

Thanks. I'm not so freak about taking pictures. So I don't really upload my pics
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On A Fictional Character? by Nogodye(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
fam24:

Thanks. I'm not so freak about taking pictures. So I don't really upload my pics

Just wanna take a look.I will be glad if you can do that for me...Guess you base in osogbo?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Now Gold Statue Full Movie (in case you miss Cinema) / Yellow TV Naija Season One / Davido & His Dad Seen Racing Each Other At Atlanta. Rolls Royce Vs Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.