Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Name Discrepancies - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Name Discrepancies (730 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Name Discrepancies by gly2ken: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
My brother did a change of name in his year 3 and his new name appeared in his statement of result, but his NYSC call up letter is bearing his old name. My brother has just finished his NYSC orientation camp and has been posted to his place of primary assignment. He is worried that this name discrepancies will affect in the future. Please house what are the solutions to his challenge.

(1) (Reply)

7 Salient Facts About Nysc Mandated Medical Certificate For Nysc 2017b Stream Ii / NYSC Opens Online Registration Portal For 2020 Batch A / What Would Happen If I Leave My PPA For A Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.