Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,743 members, 7,802,271 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje (1368 Views)

Bisi Akande Embarrassed Us With His Comments On Buhari, 2019 - Southwest APC Gov / EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan / PDP: Ali Modu Sherriff Will surely Come To Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje by gwales: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sherriff will end up working for APC – Gov Ganduje

Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano state has said the new national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Senator Ali Modu Sheriff will end up working for the All Progressives Congress (APC) judging from the antecedents and history of the chairman himself.

Governor Abdullahi Ganduje has said Senator Ali Modu Sheriff will end up working for the APC in the long run.

Ganduje who was responding to Sheriff’s statement that the PDP would reclaim power in 2019 described the statement as untenable.

Daily Post reports that the governor told newsmen at the monthly APC media roundtable on Thursday, February 18 that new PDP chairman lacks the political clout to restore power to any party.

He said: “I do not wish to engage in cross fire, but I will like to tell you that it is the normal utterance of one who wants to impress his followers.

Ganduje who described Sheriff’s boasts to return PDP to power in 2019 as an empty threat, said the history of the chairman himself portrays him as a cross carpeter.

“He is always on the move in changing from one party to the other. Even when he was in All Nigerian People’s Party (ANPP) for eight years, he was working for the Peoples Democratic Party," he said.

Adding that: “Even, the APC started with him, and then he went back to the PDP and we were happy. I am sure in the long run he will work for us, and that is what I believe.

“ We are happy because we believe in the long run he would work for us; find out his history, you will believe me."

Meanwhile, the PDP leadership has remained disunited since Senator Ali Modu Sheriff emerged as the acting chairman of the party.

The members of the board of trustees (BoT) on Tuesday, February 16, said Sheriff was not qualified to lead the party.

Former minister of Transport, Chief Ebenezer Babatope who spoke shortly after a meeting of the BoT in Abuja, said the the BOT members rejected  Ali Modu Sheriff as the party’s national chairman.

The former minister called on Nigerians to disregard the report that Sheriff has been endorsed by the leadership of the party.

https://www.naij.com/735809-pdps-new-chairman-will-work-apc-governor.html
Re: Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje by DozieInc(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Let's watch and see. I don't trust this Modu Sheriff.

1 Like

Re: Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje by gwales: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
DozieInc:
Let's watch and see. I don't trust this Modu Sheriff.
This was an old news when pdp appointed him as the chairman of the party and were boasting of defeating apc in 2019.
Re: Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje by sarrki(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje by DozieInc(m): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
gwales:
This was an old news when pdp appoint him as the chairman of the party and were boasting of defeating apc in 2019.
Ok. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje by gwales: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 come and help to show pdp were warned but the refuse to hear the voice of reason.
Re: Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje by iokpebholo: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Before nko, he b buhari inlaw na
Re: Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tell me something I do not know already.

Check my signature
Re: Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje by Ahmadgani(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Working for apc? yes

Officialy? Not yet

1 Like

Re: Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje by gwales: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
iokpebholo:
Before nko, he b buhari inlaw na
This was an old news about a year ago when fayose and wike made him chairman of pdp
Re: Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje by ifyan(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is a prophesy by the governor. Don't ignore

1 Like

Re: Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje by iokpebholo: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
gwales:
This was an old news about a year ago when fayose and wike made him chairman of pdp
ok then
Re: Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ali mole sheriff is an APC chieftain on national assignment in PDP

Operation reck the party activated
Sai Buhari

One party system loading

1 Like

Re: Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje by kings09(m): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Same same
Re: Sherriff Will End Up Working For APC – Gov Ganduje by BrutusOj(m): 1:25am On Feb 18, 2017
As long as PMB isn't going to be the candidate of two parties come 2019, there is no cause for alarm.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje / Nigeian 2019 Dr.sule Lamido For President / Kanu Dressed In A Religious Regalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.