Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Welcome To Oau - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Welcome To Oau (592 Views)

An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student / BREAKING: President Jonathan Bows To OAU Students' Union Threat / President Jonathan's Visit To Oau, An Eyewitness' Account(+pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Oau by abeeolars: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2009
Hi,am Abiola,a 200level student of the Obafemi Awolowo univ ile ife,Just want to use this medium to wish all those coming to oau next year all the best,you can check me out on facebook if u need any info abt the univ. ORIMOLADE ABIOLA
Re: Welcome To Oau by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2009
Guy,do u know when the merit list will be released ?
Re: Welcome To Oau by Kaydz(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2009
@ abiola:whn re the new studnts goin"to resume next yr

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Oau by Kaydz(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2009
@ abiola:whn re the new studnts goin"to resume next yr

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Oau by Realtol(m): 4:45am On Dec 10, 2009
Pls do you know d cut off mark for English Education, both Jamb and Pume, i would be very glad and appreciate it if you can get it for me. Thanks.
Re: Welcome To Oau by SwtzMinx(f): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2009
.which kind topic be this??, d merit list isn't out yet, nd ure already wishing the new students good luck

(1) (Reply)

Study In Europe And Usa With Scholarship / I'm Still Searching : / Waec 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.