Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc (62875 Views)

I Will Create Any Documents for Paypal, Facebook E.t.c / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Free Virtual Card For Verifying Paypal, Facebook Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by kallowdean(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=HEFAIROHLUWA post=53854768]
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Raskasal(m): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
morzook:

what is the monthly limit for use on paypal, please?
I can't really say. I've been shopping on gearbest and I have only bought items of upto 250 dollars once a while. So I can't really answer that question. But U can ask at the nearest access bank
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by mrikay: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Novak:

Yeah someone pays for my ads and all, he's based in Europe... I have my way of transacting with him, it's ideal for me with all the limits and non stability of different modes of payment. We have to keep moving forward, you can dm me if you're interested.

Please does he have a website? I just want to know please if its like a paid service the person does.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by imrandbest(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Transactions made simple with our virtual credit card*

Check it out here

https://www.nairaland.com/3608337/get-reliable-usd-virtual-cards#53376241

Chat me via my whatsapp. See my signature
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by papaking1(m): 3:22am On Feb 21, 2017
morzook:

are the rates sane?

between 420 - 450/$
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by smscash: 3:45am On Feb 21, 2017
Please what bank will allow me to personally fund either PM or NETELLER and at what rates.
Also looking to buy Either PM or NETELLER 500 and above at good rates(PH residents preferable)
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2017
smscash:
Please what bank will allow me to personally fund either PM or NETELLER and at what rates.
Also looking to buy Either PM or NETELLER 500 and above at good rates(PH residents preferable)

No Nigerian bank, except you are using other options like the dollar-dominated cards, skrill and Bitcoin as options for payment. The reason is the unstable rate of conversion of our currency.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by deecis(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2017
GTB Works on Skrill but not on Paypal.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Macaulish(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2017
deecis:
GTB Works on Skrill but not on Paypal.

AS AT THIS MOMENT
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by deecis(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2017
yes
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by smscash: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Need Perfect Money to buy at good rates.
Can you help to source for?
Do you have either PM or Neteller to sell and you reside in PortHarcourt
Then whatsapp 0 x8 z0 c8 4 v 9 b8 n 7 b5 1 b7
immediately for a quote
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Brightgem(f): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2017
elengee:
This may not be entirely true. GTBank still honour payment for a Facebook ad that's running on my account.

Fb got their first payment last Friday after 5days of running the ad.

This is one of the parts most worrisome to me as I run facebook ads too, pls hav you tried recently and your payment went through?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
akereconfi:
If you wanna pay for whatever online, you can DM me as i have working PayPal, Lloyds Bank and Barclays bank with reasonable amount in it.

Okay please proof and where is your location? Please contact me here juliemee26@gmail.com if genuine.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=sosy25 post=53854027]If you want to fund your GTB domiciliary account and you want the money to show in your account as an "inflow" let me know. If you have a GTB US Dollar account I would wire

Please I am interested...please no scam o abeg my email is juliemee26@gmail.com
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
kallowdean:

like how much please ? I need the passport. PM me
32-35k depends on the officer/ur handler
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by sosy25: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Madam Omohjick, I no dey scam people. I don send you email.

[quote author=Omohjick post=53922796][/quote]
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by akereconfi: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Omohjick:

Okay please proof and where is your location? Please contact me here juliemee26@gmail.com if genuine.

Port Harcourt
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Macaulish(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
HEFAIROHLUWA:

For which state and how many pages
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Macaulish:

For which state and how many pages
Check my previous comments
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by A7(m): 12:05am On Feb 22, 2017
Hello 0ubenji fizyalasdair crazo malolu raskasal uchiha

I wanted to buy a domain name and hosting account on hostgator.com but am unable to do that with my firstbank naira mastercard.

I wanted to try access bank after reading some of the things you wrote about their visa card.

My questions are:

1- Can hostgator.com accept access bank's visa card?

2 - How do I get the card? (I don't have an account with them)
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2017
sosy25:
Madam Omohjick, I no dey scam people. I don send you email.

I did not receive the email. Juliemee26@gmail.com
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by sosy25: 5:04am On Feb 22, 2017
Please check your spam box. If its not there send a mail to the email on my signature or call me.
Omohjick:

I did not receive the email. Juliemee26@gmail.com
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Shakitibob0: 6:31am On Feb 22, 2017
mavinc4u:

Where did you use yours?
madam mavinc4

Please I want to ask you a question about something.. How do I get across to you? Its urgent kind of
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Gentlevin: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2017
HEFAIROHLUWA:

Bro pls i need the international id for my internet biz verifications co its like few sites dont value driver's license but which one be the 32 or 64pages i dey read? pls enlighten me...
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by mavinc4u(f): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2017
Shakitibob0:
madam mavinc4

Please I want to ask you a question about something.. How do I get across to you? Its urgent kind of

My number is on my signature, you can call or whatsapp.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by crazo(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
A7:

I wanted to buy a domain name and hosting account on hostgator.com but am unable to do that with my firstbank naira mastercard.

I wanted to try access bank after reading some of the things you wrote about their visa card.

My questions are:

hello A7 i cant categorically tell you hostgator will accept their visa card but i know most sites do accept it, on some sites they'll write it boldly that they only accept access bank, to get the card you heave to open an account with them and bear in mind that there's an $100 monthly limit, to open the account you need a valid ID and utility bill eg nepa bill. if you don't have an ID look for someone that has been operating an access bank savings account for over 6months and can serve as proxy, the person must have a valid ID, some branches collect the temporary NIMC, some don't. You're also opening a savings account. If you need more clarifications hit me up on whatsapp.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by 0ubenji(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
A7:

My questions are:

open an access acct nd request for a Visa card
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gentlevin:
Bro pls i need the international id for my internet biz verifications co its like few sites dont value driver's license but which one be the 32 or 64pages i dey read? pls enlighten me...

64pages(64pages) is recommended for those that travel often(visa things)
If you need this for verification 32pages okay. 64 IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN 32. Dont waste your money go for 32(my mistake then)
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by A7(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
0ubenji:
open an access acct nd request for a Visa card

crazo:

hello A7 i cant categorically tell you hostgator will accept their visa card but i know most sites do accept it, on some sites they'll write it boldly that they only accept access bank, to get the card you heave to open an account with them and bear in mind that there's an $100 monthly limit, to open the account you need a valid ID and utility bill eg nepa bill. if you don't have an ID look for someone that has been operating an access bank savings account for over 6months and can serve as proxy, the person must have a valid ID, some branches collect the temporary NIMC, some don't. You're also opening a savings account. If you need more clarifications hit me up on whatsapp.

Do I have to activate the card after getting it?

Have you ever bought a domain name or hosting account with it in any of the dollar hosting sites?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by smscash: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
Need Perfect Money to buy at good rates. Can you help to source for?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by smscash: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
Need Perfect Money to buy at good rates. Can you help to source for?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by crazo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
A7:

Do I have to activate the card after getting it?

Have you ever bought a domain name or hosting account with it in any of the dollar hosting sites?
definitely, you'll have to activate the Ipin also. I've never done that before, the hosting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) / AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast / Fake Bank Alert! The New Trend? Nigerian Lady Laments As She Falls Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.