Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc (62916 Views)

I Will Create Any Documents for Paypal, Facebook E.t.c / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Free Virtual Card For Verifying Paypal, Facebook Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nairadays:

I funded it by purchasing USD from Sula Bureau De Change.

Surprisingly i bought it at N400 per USD and that was early this month.

Please where can I locate them in Lagos?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Fastlinkpro: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
but i tested facebook ads yesterday and it works using GTB card

1 Like

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by obindomanya(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
humilitypays:
Access bank too isn't working. All the banks have banned all foreign transactions on their naira card. They said you should open a dom account and then request for a dollar card if you want to make foreign payments....and now the question is how do you fund the dom account, of course using black market rate of $1 = NGN526

Seriously, APC, Buhari, Emiefele, CBN have failed Nigerians! The hardship is going to get tougher for Nigerians.

Imagine Nigerian youths hustling on their own to survive by doing small small businesses online can't do that again....they can't renew their domain names or hosting plans....they can't pay for foreign goods and services unless they patronize black market.

I think the real time for Nigerian youths to occupy the streets has come cry cry angry angry
now its time 2 resuscitate my dormicilliary and GT $ payment card
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nairadays: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
adrianstylez:

Please where can I locate them in Lagos?

Opebi Allen, opposite Spectranet, after GT Bank.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Ecash1: 6:33am On Feb 25, 2017
It worked for me today, yes, On FB ads and Godaddy.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Hehehehe1: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2017
Mayb cos of dollar is available now

1 Like

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by vta2008: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Confirmed. My GTBank naira card no gree work on PayPal again. I wonder which beef they have with PayPal. I ended up having to pay directly with the naira card on the merchant's site. I hope they won't suddenly announce no more transactions again.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Curtix(m): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
My own GTB naira card no gree work again on any site with usd transaction even below limit.. Their problem plenty.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by nuraindeen(m): 4:06am On Mar 10, 2017
Honestly, this is unfair. Trying to link my gtbank Mastercard to my PayPal and discover gtbank has disable their card on international transaction. May thunder fire all that are running the Affairs of this country who have been bringing untold hardship on we masses.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by imrandbest(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
nuraindeen:
Honestly, this is unfair. Trying to link my gtbank Mastercard to my PayPal and discover gtbank has disable their card on international transaction. May thunder fire all that are running the Affairs of this country who have been bringing untold hardship on we masses.

You can get a virtual card to link your paypal and have it verified here

https://www.nairaland.com/3608337/get-reliable-usd-virtual-cards
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by imrandbest(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Curtix:
My own GTB naira card no gree work again on any site with usd transaction even below limit.. Their problem plenty.

vta2008:
Confirmed. My GTBank naira card no gree work on PayPal again. I wonder which beef they have with PayPal. I ended up having to pay directly with the naira card on the merchant's site. I hope they won't suddenly announce no more transactions again.

spores99:

please what is the latest concerning Gtb MasterCard and skrill?

Cards not working? No worries!!!

We got your back, we can help you create your very own visa virtual card to be linked to your paypal, FB ads, online transactions.

Kindly follow this link for details https://www.nairaland.com/3608337/get-reliable-usd-virtual-cards
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by teemy(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2017
can any affirm which bank's card currently works on paypal?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by abbeynism(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
teemy:
can any affirm which bank's card currently works on paypal?

Hello bro, I have the same issue before I got FCMB MasterCard
It works with PayPal and other international merchants.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by teemy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
abbeynism:

Good luck.
Thanks. It's just that FCMB is not in my locale. Any other alts currently working?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nanomat: 9:20am On Mar 21, 2017
abbeynism:

Good luck.

How much does FCMB charge for $1?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Zumabeezle: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2017
abbeynism:

Good luck.

Please how much did FCMB charge you per dollar
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by lexykeyz(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2017
Zumabeezle:

Please how much did FCMB charge you per dollar

Bro please check your inbox. I need to discuss something with you thanks.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by iebanehita(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nanomat:

How much does FCMB charge for $1?
410ngn/$
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by bleume(f): 1:00am On Mar 23, 2017
does FCMB work for Facebook advert?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by DoyenExchange: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by enniewelt(m): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2017
what about access bank, can any1 confirm recent transactions on paypal....
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 26, 2017
I used GTB card yesterday on foreign website and it worked.... I opted for direct debit card option instead of paypal.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by wolfenstein(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2017
NubiLove:
I used GTB card yesterday on foreign website and it worked.... I opted for direct debit card option instead of paypal.
how much were u charged for a dollar to naira
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2017
wolfenstein:

how much were u charged for a dollar to naira

around N326 = $1
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by wolfenstein(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
NubiLove:

around N326 = $1
tnx bro
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by jamesogbowu: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2017
please guys, has any one seen any trick yet, of how to fund paypal account (not the black market rate oo)
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Edetson(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Maybe we will all be using bitcoin for online transactions. Facebook has to look into including bitcoin as a means of paying for ads...

This is so erroric...
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by JandyJ(m): 12:44am On Apr 16, 2017
Pls guys what's fcmb transaction limit?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by jamesogbowu: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
The limit is $100 per year
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Zdoh(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
. . . We BUY and SELL ...
Payoneer
Paypal
Skrill
Bitcoin
Payneer and
Neteller funds at good rate bring your funds for
instant exchange to Naira... instant payment
guarantee

Mobile/Whatsap ....08088759163.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 04, 2017
Gt dollar is now 378

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by dan56: 11:36pm On May 04, 2017
_*Buy 4rm Trusted seller

Buy a USD visa card Today and shop on foreign site

I sell the visa card for just N2000
with $10 inside it's cost N6,000
contact me now for more info.*_

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) / Fake Bank Alert! The New Trend? Nigerian Lady Laments As She Falls Victim / AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.