Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

Trowback To 1986 NEPA : No More Blackout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trowback To 1986 NEPA : No More Blackout (986 Views)

TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers / When NEPA Said No More Blackout In 1986(throwback Picture) / NEPA's New Year Resolution In 1986 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trowback To 1986 NEPA : No More Blackout by Thecassanova: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2017
31 Years after, Nigeria is still in the dark. cry

Re: Trowback To 1986 NEPA : No More Blackout by FirstTImeUser: 7:53am On Feb 18, 2017
Hmmmm... Omase oh
Re: Trowback To 1986 NEPA : No More Blackout by Epositive(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

#positivevibes
Re: Trowback To 1986 NEPA : No More Blackout by anibi9674: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2017
una never Chi chumtin
Re: Trowback To 1986 NEPA : No More Blackout by juman(m): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2017
Thecassanova:
31 Years after, Nigeria is still in the dark. cry

Kai, kai kai.
31 years after, things turn worse.

Most of the military generals that led nigeria did nothing to improve electricity.
While obasanjo that spent sixteen billions dollars on electricity just enriched himself and his friends, they became billionaires.

Yaradua and jonathan brought in by obasanjo were not capable individuals.
The present apc government is too senseless to know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Trowback To 1986 NEPA : No More Blackout by Thecassanova: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
It's a surprising during the 80's when there was far less population there was still black out. All the past leaders are to be blame for this. I don't get it, is it that they themselve what us be in darkness? Fashola said a good government would fix the issue of light in 6months, who's fooling who?
What's with this light issue that's difficult to fix? I can't fathom. This is 21st century, they should all bury their head in shame.
juman:

Kai, kai kai.
31 years after, things turn worse.

Most of the military generals that led nigeria did nothing to improve electricity.
While obasanjo that spent sixteen billions dollars on electricity just enriched himself and his friends, they became billionaires.

Yaradua and jonathan brought in by obasanjo were not capable individuals.
The present apc government is too senseless to know what to do.

Cc: lalasticlala come and see
Re: Trowback To 1986 NEPA : No More Blackout by juman(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thecassanova:
It's a surprising during the 80's when there was far less population there was still black out. All the past leaders are to be blame for this. I don't get it, is it that they themselve what us be in darkness? Fashola said a good government would fix the issue of light in 6months, who's fooling who?
What's with this light issue that's difficult to fix? I can't fathom. This is 21st century, they should all bury their head in shame.

Cc: lalasticlala come and see

Yeah, those ibb, obj and co. are totally disgrace to nigeria.

On the senseless apc government, they have nothing tangible to offer nigeria.
Re: Trowback To 1986 NEPA : No More Blackout by rose54321: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
It's a terrible situation.
If you hear the amount expended on that sector since then till now you will be amazed.

This administration needs to, as Trump would say "drain the swamp'.

TCN, NIPP, and other parastatals in the power sector are just draining funds, unnecessary allowances , etc.

Gosh, it seems only a military era can close these fund sucking agencies and bring the desired change to Nigerians.
Re: Trowback To 1986 NEPA : No More Blackout by Thecassanova: 1:15am On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Trowback To 1986 NEPA : No More Blackout by mecussey(m): 1:29am On Oct 07, 2017
Anyone who want to win election should just promise us steady light. Upon all the coal wey dey Enugu, upon all the gas wey dey south south. When i remember leaders wey dey top i shake my head. We for just allow britain to continue...

(1) (Reply)

Editorial: Ile-ife-what Is To Be Done? / PHOTOS: Fashola And Fayose Inspect Ongoing Flyover In Ado-ekiti / With Buhari Making Steady Recovery, Don’t Rule Him Out Of 2019 Race, Say Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.