Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) (30247 Views)

UK Jails A Nigerian Who Swallowed 67 Wraps Of Cocaine From "Brazil to London" [P / 2 Nigerian Men Nabbed In A Hotel With Cocaine Enroute Saudi Arabia. Photo / Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by dyangprof(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2017
see head na.
by dere features u shall kno dem.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by curvilicious: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2017
What a large family in this recession
5children

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by ChetaNwaeze: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by scachy(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2017
quiverfull:
How does one rationalise this? You have seen several people arrested for this same crime, and you still go ahead and attempt it. I don't understand.
The small juju they promised to protect him convinced him to go ahead. Crazy people

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by Keenysbojan(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2017
:oooh blood of God
Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by highwaist: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2017
Ipob in action. Igbo nation will soon become Mexico of Africa

4 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by akilo1: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2017
just check the name ,spit and leave thread

4 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by olapluto(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2017
If I'm to go by Trump ideology (which most Igbos support), then there should be a TEMPORARY BAN ON IGBOS TRAVELLING OUT OF NIGERIA until we can figure out why and where they carry so much drugs.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by passionatebae: 11:02am On Feb 18, 2017
No mind them
They born more than they can cater for
blame it on recession
#nonsense#

3 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by omenkaLives(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2017
Face of a typical Flat headed, Big Nosed, Agama Lizard. cheesy

See beabear like iron sponge. grin

I wonder if those Israelis arent done with their DNA tests yet. Maybe they might find the cause and cure for this cocaine ingestion curse of theirs because we are sure it is genetic in nature. grin

7 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by Bukayot: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2017
sorry sorry sorry case to jail case.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by lilyheaven: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2017
They checked even excreta? Urine ,stool and sweat. Sorry man, next time don't go for such business. You won't find joy even if you succeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by NeuroBoss(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2017
New, Mazi Nwafor bu nwa'for!
Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Time for the "Afonjas" and "Foolanis" to cyber brutalize the "Igbos/Ojukwus". I pity ethnic warlords a.k.a Nigerian youths. They celebrate thieves because "he is our tribesman" instead to unite and fight those old vultures stealing their future. Name checkers association of nigeria,over to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by Sultty(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Don't want to say this, but I will anyway. There they come again 'Ipob member' they will do anything for d money

5 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by enigmaticlion: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Why are these fools from East always disgracing their clan and this nation for love money at all cost!!!!!!!!! Even when they know that capital punishment awaits them if caught!!!! This must be a curse for the lust of money at all cost. These drugs have destroyed thousands of people's lives and all they care about is blood money. There has to be a re-orientation for these folks. They will be blaming the economy as an excuse for their in-born lust for wealth by fire by force!!!!
JohnieWalker:
A 49 year old Stationer, has been arrested by the Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) while trying to travel with 1.699kg of Cocaine to Dubai. The suspect who was later identified as Nwafor Samson who is a father of five children. Nwafor who was arrested in Abuja during the final onward screening before boarding a Ethiopian Airline.

Hamisu Lawan, who is the NDLEA Commander at the Abuja Airport, said Nwafor excreted about 73 wraps of cocaine. The suspect who revealed during investigation that he hails from Awka, Anambra State said he was offered 1.5 million naira to smuggle the hard substance.
He further revealed that he lives in Lagos with his wife and five children. He said that economic hardship pushed him into it and begged for forgiveness and mercy.

Source: https://cokoxtra..is/2017/02/father-of-5-kids-excretes-73-wraps-of.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by kabrud: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Igbos in the news again
For the usual reason. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by kaymart: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2017
"excrete" is not the right terminology rather "egest" is.

Excretion is the release of metabolic waste products out of d system.
The cocaine didn't digest. There wasn't absorption neither was there metabolism.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by kaymart: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by Suntzung: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2017
Praudly son of RISING CRIMINALS
grin grin grin

Alias the only hardworking ppl of Africa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2017
Flat headed dwarfs never disappoint!

He should be executed to serve as a warning to others!

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by kabrud: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Face of a typical Flat headed, Bif Nosed, Agama Lizard. cheesy

See beabear like iron sponge. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Those their characteristics bears dey tire me, I swear. Lol @ Agama Lizard and iron sponge.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by israel4eva(m): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2017
He shud tank God that he got caught in Nigeria cos I know definitely he shud have been caught in dubai airport and spend 25yrs in jail.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by Life4Varnity: 11:13am On Feb 18, 2017
Even without checking the name

Our mind knows the location

Igbos

Reporting from south Africa ( Sandton City)

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by rusher14: 11:13am On Feb 18, 2017
But hardship no dey show for him face now.

This man is a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by PataAlhaja(m): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2017
Behind the financial breakthrough of 95 percent of all Igbos worldwide, lies a crime ...

7 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by joey150(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2017
Badtman:
Children of Hate at it

name Checkers , Sapele Zone
Really you are going to be that stupid??

To use the pictures of suffering and malnourished children (yes i know that is the biafran war) to drive home your hate and disdain for your fellow countryman just because he is of a different culture and tribe.

Such a useless fellow...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by Folksyharry(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2017
quiverfull:
How does one rationalise this? You have seen several people arrested for this same crime, and you still go ahead and attempt it. I don't understand.

The matter tire me too. Did he even think about his family before embarking on this mission. Some people never learn.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by rusher14: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2017
kaymart:
"excrete" is not the right terminology rather "egest" is.

Excretion is the release if metabolic waste product out of d system.
The cocaine didn't digest. There wasn't absorption neither was there metabolism.

Go change the heading na.

La Professor!!
grin

3 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by Bimffo(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2017
name checkers association. smiley
Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by Okpabana: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2017
Na them..........BLACK JEWISH

3 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by ab11baddo(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2017
Immediately I saw d thread I placed a bet with my sister dat guy is from d land of the rising sun (is d sun really rising there ??)...Alas I opened it... N I won..... Sure bet.... Igbos and drugs are like.. *wey dat zuma pic o..

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead / FRSC officials run for their lives as angry man attack them / Married Man Baths Lover With Acid For Refusing To Be His 2nd Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.